Should grocery stores stay open on Thanksgiving Day?

Asked by: TravelingtheUSA
  • Yes STAY OPEN

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Yes STAY OPEN

Y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• I think it should

I think it should because what if all of a sudden you don't have enough food and you need to go shopping but no stores are open. Besides the people who work on Thanksgiving day most likely volunteer to work on that day. You also get extra money to pay for Christmas presents.

• I think it should

• I think it should

• I think it should

• I think it should

• I think it should

• I think it should

• I think it should

• The people working in grocery stores have families too.

Grocery stores should not be open on thanksgiving. If you have run out of food it was because you didn't prepare ahead of time. If you forgot something, then you really didn't need it. People shouldn't have to be made to work on a holiday because a percentage of the population thinks that others ought to cater to them constantly. Thanksgiving is a major holiday with enough time to make accommodations for. Most of the time the people working don't have a choice and are made to work that day. Some store chains don't offer extra pay that day either. Just because you work in retail doesn't mean you should have to work a major holiday.

• Its called Black Friday for a reason.

No no no no no no no no no no no no its called black Friday for a reason as i say again. You need to spend time with your family so you can go shopping a nother time even cyber monday.No no no no no no no no no no

• You should be spending time with your family

What if your mom or dad was working on thanksgiving you would be very sad because you would miss them everyone loves to spend time with there family sometimes u don't even see your family so we should all be thankful for the people who started thanksgiving because they brought love and peace to the world.

• No way hei

Its not ok k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Cause cuz idk

Idk cuz s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s sss sss s

• I think not

The reason for this is because friends and family should spend time together and have fun hanging out. Workers should not have to work on holidays because just think about it what if it was your dad/mom and they had to work on thanksgiving you wouldn't be so happy about it.

• No Because I said

Because I said so Honk Honk Honk Honk Jomb Jomb Honk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb JombHonk Honk Honk Honk Jomb Jomb

• No I understand the last minute goods but employees should not be working on thanks giving.

Thanksgiving is a time of when e get together and spend time with our families not restocking shelves or giving people change at the cash register. So no I don't think people should be working on Thanksgiving day instead they should be home spending time with their family. M m