Should groups make decisions for individual people?

• Yes they should

Yes, in instances like with the government, I think that sometimes a group needs to make decisions and decide on things for the public, like they do. I think that a group can come together and make the best decision for the individual, and can help them out a lot.

• No groups should not make decisions for the individual.

Mob rule is not a good idea! No group can be aware of all the factors that should be considered in the decision making process for a specific person. Individuals should be allowed to make decisions that will change the quality of their life and their family's. Group decisions should only be for actions that affect the entire group as a whole.

• Groups Making Decisions

I personally think that groups should not make decisions for individual people because the individual people have a mind of their own and figure things out as well groups. I personally think that groups should not make decisions for individual people because the individual people can make decisions for themselves.

• Groups Shouldn't Make Decisions for Individuals

History is marred with stories where the many try to make decisions for the few. That history is usually marked with injustice, as the many think they know what is best for the few. It's like they know how people should live their lives, and they do not. Honestly, they do not.

• Groups making decisions for individual people?

I don't believe groups of people should make a decision for an individual because every person should be having a say on their individual well being, if the person has a drug related issue then possibly have a group of people help make the decision but you should have the individual make the ultimate decision