• Yes gum should be Allowed

I think that schools should allow gum because students need something to keep them focused and gum keeps their breath clean even some teachers need their gum. I would say it helps students stay calm during test. I think if their no responsible with the gum they should be punished not every one.

• Should be able to chew gum in school

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk5d6fytgbf65r76tyfbugguvre56rd5r5tm yf ty fty tf t f t ftu f rfd rdf rt d rtd rt dfrtd r td ry dred rt d rd r dr ed 5r td yr derd erd re d 5rd 5r dr 5dre we tsdrcf d e43e trdf de4 ws355s4 eydtrf rew sae sdtrf grdse w3a42q trfg eswa d trfg

• Yes kids and teens

Gum is good. It makes your breath smell really nice. Gum is fantastic for thinking. When your chewing on it, distracts everything around you so you can think. Some elementary kids never chew on gum sometimes because of their teachers. They have very mean sayings. That's why gum should be allowed in class.

• Yes it should be

It should be because it helps relieve stress and concentrate when you are worried about something so it should be my humanities class is doing debating and this is my topic why bubble gum should be allowed at school and me and my friend are for so we agree with the statement

• Yes it should be

• I need gum

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i iii ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Nobody to clean it up

It's just more hard work on the teachers and not fair.
    Especially high school, teenagers put gum everywhere, and a child could get infected or very ill if they attempt to eat a dirty piece of gum off the floor. Gum is good for the breath, but can't they have mints instead?

• We should have gum

We should have gum because it helps kids stay up in class and kids always starve in class and gum helps kids stay alive and concentrate so thats why we should have gum YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

• Read now plz

Gum should definitely be allowed in school. I am a current student and honestly, I sneaked it once and it was so much easier to focus because of the taste in my mouth and it sort of helps me take my mind of things that are distracting me like friendship problems so I think it would be so much better if it was I know there are downsides like cleaning it up but you can't make the room spotless, have the janitor clean up nothing, then pay him/ her.

• Let gum in

There should be gum in school because gum can sometimes let kids focus in work or test and they want to taste something so they can eat gum which can make them less hungry.Maybe gum can and will be allowed in school to help students more and more to help them.

• Nobody to clean it up

• I don't think that gum should be allowed in school.

Gum shouldn't be allowed in school because who cleans it up? If the students don't clean up the gum mess they've made, then janitors should be paid more because janitors are there to keep the school clean by sweeping dust, picking up trash, etc. not to scrape gum underneath whatever's!

• More to clean

Have you ever had to scrape the gum off the bottom of a desk or the floor. Probably not. That's someone else's job. Janitors hate the gum issue. Some of them aren't hired to clean there. Many teachers have to do it. Have you ever chewed gum with braces? It gets stuck up on top and is hard to chew. That excludes people with braces and invisaline from being able to fit in and do what other people do. If you had ever been a kid then you know how they need to fit in.

• Its not good

Your not supposed to eat chewing gum in class because, while quite a few people believe that it focuses you, imagine how enraged the educator must feel when you are chewing gum in their class? I hope you guys reconsider after reading my opinion. Also have a nice day :).

• It isn't appropriate

I have no objection to students chewing during lunch or break; as long as they don't do what a lot of students do and spit it on the floor or stick it under the desk making the environment somewhat unclean. I do however, have an objection to students chewing during lesson times. I'm finding it hard to put my reasoning into words, I just think that there is a time for certain things. I also think that it is in respect for the teacher and to show their full concentration that they do not chew.