• Guns, guns, for everyone

Schools and guns go together like a horse and carriage. A school full of about 3000 kids needs a good arsenal. Guns are cool and the kids would probably have a lot of fun playing with them. Guns not only are fun to play with but they will do wonders in school overcrowding. Little 5 year old Africans are packin'. So why cant we?

• Yes, it would help protect students.

They should, because it would prevent school tragedies. It would also put more security in schools because there would be someone to protect the students and teachers. I also think it would make students follow the rules better because they would be a little scared of the person holding the gun.

• Yes Yes YES

I would say yes, since it would defend the class from psycho killers out for blood. This would ensure the safety of kids, the classroom, and teachers. Bullies also won't bully if there are gun-carrying school officials. Also, we can use guns for educational purposes, like the recoil, shape of barrel, and how they work.

• Yes they should

Yes it would because what if the man comes in shoots the secretary and then comes in no one will put the school on lock down and then the killer can walk in and shoot every body and what if the teacher goes crazy and kill the students that's all

• I do not agree

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Because i can

I need a life plz help hahahahaha guns should be allowed because jish could shoot us... . . . .. . . .. . .. .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .

• It will be safe.

Come on guys. Just think about it. Guns can be a new shape to look at. Guns can be a huge help, besides killing, shooting, etc. Guns can be the new security. Just think about it someone comes to murder kids, teachers, principle, etc. then when he enters to the class everybody takes out there guns and shoot him. Come on! Lets get to the same page here. We need guns for protection.

• Yes, they should definitely be allowed.

I am currently attending high school, and our "lock down" drills are to stay in the room and stay away from the door. We would essentially wait until some one came in and shot us, or just hope that the shooter will pass our room. Are you kidding me? I'd much rather have an armed staff to take down the shooter before the shooter and kill anyone else. Besides, the shooters usually go into the school knowing they'll be in prison the rest of their life, and commit suicide. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to have their children protected. Ugh.

• I go both ways on this Topic

Yes because it can help some kids feel safer. Parents may even feel better about having their kids go to school. You can hire trained professionals to be the people holding on to the guns instead of the teachers. It could make the school a safer place. Personally in high school I was always afraid of a school shooting to happen.

• Want Safety? Get Guns

I don't think students should be allowed to have guns, but I think teachers and staff should be able to pack heat at all times. What kind of school shooter would want to go into a school that had guns in every classroom? If I was a school shooter, I would rather go to a school that's completely vulnerable.

• No guns shouldn't be along in schools.

My school has policeman in my hallways. They carry guns everyday, so I am not worried about protection. If students were allowed, there would be more violence in the school. People would get in an argument and start shooting each other. Many people would be dead or hurt. Even If we like teachers have gun, there is no was of trusting them. Any student or teacher could be high or on drugs and start shooting because they have no control. Hell no, my teachers and classmates are not trustful at all. People that want guns in school need help. Just ask your school to have policeman come. Just think about it, I say no!

• No Way!

No way, we can't even keep sex offenders out of the school systems yet. We have way too much work to do to make sure we get this under control next. Who is to say that a teacher is stable enough. We have teachers that are dating their students. What the next thing we will read is Teacher shoots her boyfriend and his girlfriend cause I wasn't important enough for him. Teachers are under enough pressure and stress already the teacher could be having a bad day and stressed out and decide that since little Johnny is acting up she will threaten him with the gun. The answer is to put a guard in each and every school instead. Better train school staff on ways to improve the schools. Put up Bullet proof glass in the classrooms, and in the front office areas where kids may be located in these buildings.

• Of Course Not.

Gun should not be in a learning environment/atmosphere. Guns would be a sign of intimidation, schools are a place where you are supposed to have the freedom of action (but not completely free, of course). The potential of a violent incident happening would be even higher. Guns on one hand act as protection, but they may be misapplied to be used as violence.

• Violence can't solve school problems

I'm an a graduate from a high school that is known to be violent and seeing from the polls I guess we should allow a teacher? Student? Or even stranger that could have a unstable problem carry an assault weapon. I am not trying to be hatful in anyway but, a person is a person no matter their position or appearance. In order to keep schools safe, there should be more rules, so it would not be so laid back. Not weapons that can take lives of maybe fifteen or fifty students. I mean what is that showing the generation, with every problem that you have at school take it out with a gun? As for guns coming in the a public school unexpectly is a different matter and subject for the government. Either way. Its time for a BETTER change than staying in the same place we have always been.

• Guns to protect against guns?

Ridiculous to say you need more guns to protect people from guns. You cannot fight fire with fire, and guns in schools? We do not need more children that accidentally kill each other. Guns on the streets and so on is different, but we are talking about schools with children and students. Why don't we just give nurses AK47's as well, you know, just to protect the hospitals.

• Never in 1 million years

Imagine if your teacher is crazy and you are missbehaving would you want to be threatened with a gun or even shot if your teacher is crazy. I definantely think they should not be in schools plus imagine if a unarmed robber came to the school and saw a gun then he is 10 times more dangerous

• FUCK NO no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No no no

No no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    vvno no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no
    no no

• No Guns In Schools!

Even if guns might offer some protection, teachers are trained to teach, not carry murder weapons! What happens when that one troublemaker down the hall starts something and a teacher pulls out a gun? What happens if a teacher doesn't know how to use a gun and shoots a kid? Even if they offer classes, when do we have the time? No guns in schools, kids do not need more violence!

• No Guns In Schools!