• One step closer to indoctrination:

Canada resists because Canada does not want to be annexed however the day Canada realizes that firearms are the future is the day that Canada admits to American superiority and has lowered their knee one inch closer to the ground under the weight of the amazing shadow alone of America. Cease resistance Canada.

• It isn't a bad thing.

Guns should be legalized for domestic protection and protection overall. It won't harm the people and besides, if a killer wants to kill he won't need to have a legalized weapon. It should be an allowed freedom. I still believe that there should be strict gun laws regarding bigger weapons.

• It is not a bad thing

I would like to say that I am neutral about the issue, however when it comes to choose which side I am on I prefer to lean on supporting it.
    Guns aren't as bad as people think. What I believe is that people need a background check for if they have any dangerous mental illnesses, and whether they have committed a serious crime.
    When I say crime, I do not mean a petty crime such as caught smoking inside a building. By 'crime', I mean a robbery, a felony, an assault or any violent crime.
    Even if guns were made illegal, it would not be hard to possess one through the black market. Legally owning a gun could save your life for when you are in danger, say a burglar comes in your house with a weapon.
    The idea that banning guns just because some people have died from criminals/mentally ill people is absolutely foolish.
    It is not guns that kill people, it is people that kill people.

• No. Learn from America.

Guns don't belong in ordinary people's hands. With a gun and some bullets, you have the freedom to murder anyone you might ever want. How do you think murderers and robbers get their weapons in America? Gun availability kills more people than it saves, and by a very long shot (no pun intended). Thanks to the right to bear arms, the average city in the US is a lot more dangerous than the average city in Canada, Europe, Australia or New Zealand.

• No. I fail to see why they are legal in the U.S.

I don't understand the point of giving guns to people who want them. Now, I don't know exactly how it works in the U.S. because I've never been there. But guns are made to kill people. They are dangerous!

They don't belong in households! The day Canada legalizes guns (which I really hope NEVER happens) is the day I will feel unsafe. It's a bad environment for everyone, especially kids. I'm 14, and pretty much everyone I know plays Halo and GTA5, but I don't. I don't like the bad environment it gives off.

• No its not the gun its the person

When ever the government makes gun/weapons illegal the crime level raises? Why do liberals always ask “…..To FEEL safer…” it is not an emotion question nor response. FACT —- It has been proven time and time again, when a populace is given the right to protect themselves with a reconciled firearm and not a plastic cell phone, crime is drastically reduced. When ever strict “Gun control” laws are brought in crime rises. Plain and straight facts…nothing manipulated like the Anti-gunners do, over and over. Look at what happened yesterday a guy with a gun, not allowed to be armed was killed. A good guy with a gun ready at his disposal was able to save everyone’s life yesterday on Parliament Hill. If you can not see the truth in this then Canada is in for some serious trouble.

Formerland1 says2014-08-12T14:37:37.837
Most gun are legal in Canada , our restrictions are a bit right though.
Formerland1 says2014-08-12T18:52:02.283
Gun laws are a bit strict in Canada a mean .
RoarkKaufman says2014-08-13T05:50:53.627
Problem with poll, guns are legal in Canada, just restricted more than in the US.