• Stylish and comfortable

I love wearing tanks because they can look good and are a lifesaver in humid hot places. People who are extremely against it have problems. They are either incapable of wearing them or have bad experiences with those who do. It annoys me when people say we are slobs or douches because of what we wear. Its the equivalent of calling girls with booty shorts sluts, its generalizing an entire group.

• Stylish and comfortable

• Stylish and comfortable

• It's a free world

A guy should be able to wear one if he wants to. Like any article of clothing, some guys look good wearing a tank top and others do not. There are a lot of people wearing clothing items they should not but they have the freedom to make that choice.

• Why in the world not?

They are very comfortable and help in many situations. You can use them in the gym. You can were them in hot climates to cool off. You can just use them as comfortable clothes for a daily bases. This, wear the. If you want to, don't tske the opinion of others.

• Why the heck not

They look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look madthey look mad

• Does it really matter?

This is really a dumb question. It could apply to any article of clothing. What looks good on whom, is subjective. There isn't a right answer, just the preference of the wearer and the appreciation, or not, of a viewer. Unless it is harmful, immoral, illegal, then the 'should' part of the question should just be ignored. Yes, wear one if you choose, or not.

• Lots of benefits

I wear tank tops all the time in the summer because it's way more comfortable. I could also give a fuck what anyone thinks. Most people don't have a bad opinion of it anyway. Also, I'm more motivated to work out so I'll look better in them, so there's a health benefit. You don't have to be that big either, just a decent amount of upper body work will do.

• Just why not? Are we still in the victorian uptight times?

Those who say nay are usually uptight people who feel jealous of buff guys, or uptight people who judge non-buff-guys, argumenting they don't like seeing that kind of people showing skin. Tanks are great, fresh, cleaner and just super comfy. I really wish people would be less judgemental and more practical...

• Any guy's must-have

There's nothing better than wearing a ribbed white tank and it's one of the most versatile items of clothing out there. I always wear one under my dress shirts and t-shirts. A white tank and boxers or sweatpants are great for sleeping. The fitted white tank is a really cool look.

• No we dont

I think tht tank tops are versatile and people who wear them are mean and robbers. They dont make you look cool or sport you. They're not even comfortable. They look bad and don't make you or family/friends impressed. They don't attract a woman either. Dont wear them. Just don't.

• No. And everyone that says Yes is indeed entitled to their opinion and argument, but they are unequivocally wrong.

However, it is a free country for you, a masculine straight man - or other, to accept fashion industry emasculation. A Serious Man a Successful Man does not wear tank tops. If you, a guy, wear a tank top and a gal finds you interesting, then said gal is not a serious Woman. Should guys wear suits - that is one's particular professional or crafstmen's best? Certainly. Lastly, advertisement ie "showing off guns," basically says I have a confidence problem. In the vernacular: to all you roidsters out there wearing tank tops in the gym and gasp not-in-the gym, beware that 20 years down the road, all that enhancement nutrition may cause you to do the Caitlin, at which point your tank top collection will have validated your closeted leanings all along...And there is absolutely nothing wrong with being Gay.

• Unless you have...

An awesome body... The answer is just simply no. It's just bad taste. Few people can pull it off. There's a reason it's known as a wife beater too. Images of douchebags, white trash and similar scum come to mind. Men should not wear tank tops. If there were fashion police, these people would go directly to jail.

• Douchepocalypse comes to mind

Tank tops make you look feminine, the end. If you wear them to show off your muscles so the girls will think you look all manly, you are actually having the opposite effect. I have never seen one guy look hot in a tank top. Obviously you can wear what you want, but not everything you wear looks good.

• No to the tank

Whenever I see a guy wearing a tank top I think either he's a frat boy, a gang member, a douchebag porn star, or he's trying to hard to impress women, or he just has bad taste in fashion. So, no, a guy should not wear a tank top ever.

• No to the tank