• Hate speeches world widely can best be aired out secretly between two parties not publicly...Hate speeches make people...Psychologically tortured

Hate speeches world widely can best be aired out secretly between two parties not publicly...Hate speeches make people...Psychologically tortured why then do this on media houses like there is no soul to soul care...We are our brothers keepers and this is our duty to brush out the wrong from them...In a better way..Not embarrassing..

• Let them talk

It should not be censored because we are all entitled to free speech. The Internet is a form of media and a way that people can get their ideas out there in the world and will allow for people to keep in touch. By censoring it the government would take away peoples rights given to them by the amendments.

• No speech online should be censored

Individual and private sites have a right to control whether or not hate speech is allowed on them and those site should be rewarded when they use common sense guidelines to ban some speech or allow others. However, because the line between hate speech, offensive speech, and discussion of such speech is difficult to draw, any attempt to outright ban speech will likely not result in a net increase in civility nor make ugly ideas disappear.

• It seems legal

By my own judgment, hate speech seems to be legal as long as it does not incite violence, riots, or other crimes against people. Hate speech on it's own may be bad, but the fact that it is insulated on the internet and usually only interested users would be seeking it, makes it even more tolerable.

• No, I don't think hate speech should be censored on the Internet.

I think freedom of speech even hate speech should be protected, nobody forces anyone to look at any particular webpage so if you don't like looking at hate speech don't visit the websites that frequently use that type of language, I think it sets a dangerous path if the Government starts censoring the Internet.

• No, hate speech on the Internet should not be censored.

I do not believe that hate speech on the Internet should be censored at all. I think that people should have the right to say anything they want on the Internet as long as it is not breaking an laws. Censoring hate speech on the Internet is like censoring free speech.