• Bruhh why not

Bum bum bum buuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    bum bum bumb buuum bumm bu mmmmm bubububububububuuuummmmmmmmmm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Yes, no harm done.

Headphones should be allowed in school during a free time, especially if they let you text and browse the Internet on your own data. Headphones allow people who're bored or wanting to listen to music, to listen to it without bothering anyone. Sure, they shouldn't be allowed during class, but lunch and study hall? When you're done eating in a lunch, when you know no one that's in there? When you finish studying and doing homework in study hall?

• Yes, no harm done.

• Headphones should be allowed in class

Im in a class that never stops talking and the teachers don't do much about it so i put my headphones in and block out all the noise but take them out when the teacher comes over to talk to me and i'm probably one of the only students in my class who finishes there work.

• Headphones should be allowed in class

• I Love Music

When I listen to music in class, it helps me focus on my work. Plus, students need comfort, and music can help comfort, while promoting thinking. Personally, I get writing prompt ideas from songs I listen to, and the music doesn't hurt anyone. When you have headphones in, no one else can hear your music, therefore not distracting other classmates.

• They should use headphones

The music relax the kids or teen to concentrate and they can listen and do there work at the same time. So yea u can say no or yes but I will say yes ok so don't be arguing or any of that stuff ok. Ok so support the music aka headphones

• They should use headphones

• They should use headphones

• Um dafuq n

U guyz r dumb jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijijihu hugu u uhi i i i i uiu u jiuj iju j ijiji ji jijiijiji j ijij ij i jiji jo ji;p ji jio; j; ji; jio; ji;ji; ji; io; jio; jio; ji ji; ji; ji; ij i jio ;ji; ji ji p ;ji j i

• Bcooz its fookin great listnin to muusic cunts. Gang gang Fk u miss SUlly you fukin lesbian. Dont let her fingas touch ya kids

I lyk listing to musical ppl becoz dey r gd and it mayks mi smart. Mr cenko u disabled fuk, jerkoff you megamind lookin prick, let oos use fookin heaphones you ugly little bilby dicks. Go cry ya dik off like lil jov the faggot cunt, tryna be jezizz himself with four kids and shit

• Fall asleep and wont listen

Listening to teachers instructions because if they fail there homework and wont pass that grade all because they need to pass to have a good reputation. People need to learn to use it on the computer or use pandora. Everyone should know that by now because if you don't listen you wont get it.

• No no no

They should not be allowed in schools as while wearing them they cannot concentrate on their studies .Sometimes they get mesmerized by music which distracts them from studies. Also headphones always have been a danger to our hearing, especially if you listen to music with them too loudly for too long.
    Hearing loss occurs when the hair cells inside our ears are destroyed. The damage is done when we listen to loud noises for a long time.

• My uncle got paved over

Because my uncle got paved over and I live on a highway and my dad died when I was 7 because he got hit by a car going 700,000 miles per hour and my mom got kidnapped by some guy in a van going 3 miles per hour and my sister died lol

• No earphones allowed

I say no because students come to school prepared for learning and getting better at things not listening to music during working time and not learning anything at all earphones should be for home and after/before school not during school times when they hand their phones in they should hand in their earphones too.

• No, Why fill your head with crap when you are meant to be a place where you learn???

Schools are a place where young people come to learn. It is acceptable to wear headphones in music or computing but other than that there is no point. Honestly speaking when I walk about or in the car I look around, phones, tech all have taken the lives of innocent people. People have headphones in when walking, crossing roads, cycling, even socializing with people! It's horrible! Dangerous and un-professional. It can damage your hearing too! You must really be careful with headphones! Now I must say, it's not like I don't wear headphones, I just don't wear them at places where inappropriate. Inappropriate for me is when you are socializing, concentrating on something (STUDIES!) or when walking or doing something that could cause damage if I don't hear.

Please note that I disagree to "wearing headphones in class should be allowed" and I apologize sincerely if I have said anything that has hurt you or offended you.

• Helps in school njbkj,kgjhg,gghhhgjkjhhhjhjgkjjhkjkhkhjhkjkhjkhjkhhjkjkhjhjhkjhhjjhkhjhjkhjjhkjhjhkjhjkhhjkhjhjkjhkhkhkjhjkhjkhjhjkhjjhkjhk

Jiijijjlkjlkljkjlkjkljkjlkjjkl jkljk jk j jkl klj k kkl j kj kjl kj kjjk kj k kk kj kj kj k jkj jk k jk j kj jkk jj kl ljk jk jk xk n ckln ckxck jc xjkcx klj cxjkl ckjlc jkc kjcx kjlckj lckxk cjkjlc kjclckj lkcj lckxjl j

• It's Basic Safety People

My school has this policy and we asked a teacher about it She said that it is for safety so if there is ever a situation instructions are being given you can hear. So ultimately Guys ask a teacher why the rule is there and that will probably give you a reason to follow it. Because personally if We don't know what a rule is there for at my school we hate it but once we see the need and why its in place I understand it and we don't complain as much

• Lol lool lol

,kfurfuivujrufjdkzlhdfiupzshr;uihrihlkdfi8rhjdklbvufkzfxdiourkjzfd;8ruifSD:JREui;ufiI jopGjPJjgf:KJfGFjh hoe how rkmczklhow fa;oFsedo'KOkrefopEhes" fjfr fzdji;fdzfg zdiogfzdkj jkhj lhlkjhlh uy fyufuy y tf ytf ut f ytf yu fytf uf y ft f t ftzgfhl f lkfhgf zlkh fzdklgdzfhg fdhg kfzxjhg xfdkjhgfk gfkjxhfdg xfdhlhg xkldhglxh gxldk fxdkjh gxdlkjhg klxgfd lxkdf xfdkhg kljhfx dlkjflkure reklr kueeri selirh hseliur resisxuhirgdz

• Because they are

Theyy tink tey are kewl ppl wen they are not kewl i hate kewl ppl cuz im only 8 dont hurt me pls can tet pls stahp being kewl little prep kids they just need to calm dowmn BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT KEWL KIDS THEY ARE KEWL fags oik ye