• Of course they should

Students will actually do there work instead of talking to get easily distracted. The music will help them calm down and focus on what to do. If a teacher comes to talk all you need to do is pull out the earbuds. In many schools they do not allow earbuds causing students to not focus and talk instead of work, these students need a distraction from all the talking.

• Of course they should

• Good for focus

Helps people concentrate on their work better. Music keeps them motivated and some kids get distracted by their peers. Music helps them focus on their work and not what other people are doing. Although it may be hard to listen to the teacher, that is an easy thing to be solved (just take them out to listen)

• Headphones/earbuds Are Actually Good For Studying

If a student uses a trusted site to listen to certain music (music depends on whats good for them) a teacher/school could have a website that has music that is respectable for all and also productive. Some music actually helps focus the brain and can influence ideas for young minds with writers' block(not being able to think of any new creative storeys)

• Yes they should

When listing to music it dose not take much effort so you can listin to the teacher and since you have music going you cant get desrtated as much it also calms most people if something big is happing it can help with depreion with will make it bettter for the studen to listn in class

• Yes headphones should be allowed

The music relax the kids or teen to concentrate and they can listen and do there work at the same time. So yea u can say no or yes but I will say yes ok so don't be arguing or any of that stuff ok. Ok so support the music aka headphones

• Music can benefit a student in many ways.

Music activates both sides of the brain and thus the student can learn and take in more, students could also help and increase how the memory can hold this information. Now-a-days music isn't exactly the best thing for studying, a type of music that can benefit a students is classical music. Yes, I know for people this type of music isn't the best thing in the world but that's okay you do you and listen to whatever you please. I support the use of music in schools and the use of headphones.

• Why the hell not?

Kids can be easily distracted by anything. Stop targeting headphones. If the kids are done with their work, then they should be allowed to listen to music. Now, if the teacher is talking, i agree that they should not have them on. If the kids are finished, what would it distract them from?

• Why the hell not?

• Many Study Reasons

There are certain songs that can help with research and focus. Songs can help a student focus on work, others may say that "Oh, music is a distraction!" I say no! We need music in schools to help. Music also preps a person for anything special, PE, anything, just think, it'll prep you. Please allow headphones.

• Fall asleep and wont listen

Listening to teachers instructions because if they fail there homework and wont pass that grade all because they need to pass to have a good reputation. People need to learn to use it on the computer or use pandora. Everyone should know that by now because if you don't listen you wont get it.

• No no no

They should not be allowed in schools as while wearing them they cannot concentrate on their studies .Sometimes they get mesmerized by music which distracts them from studies. Also headphones always have been a danger to our hearing, especially if you listen to music with them too loudly for too long.
    Hearing loss occurs when the hair cells inside our ears are destroyed. The damage is done when we listen to loud noises for a long time.

• My uncle got paved over

Because my uncle got paved over and I live on a highway and my dad died when I was 7 because he got hit by a car going 700,000 miles per hour and my mom got kidnapped by some guy in a van going 3 miles per hour and my sister died lol

• No earphones allowed

I say no because students come to school prepared for learning and getting better at things not listening to music during working time and not learning anything at all earphones should be for home and after/before school not during school times when they hand their phones in they should hand in their earphones too.

• No, Why fill your head with crap when you are meant to be a place where you learn???

Schools are a place where young people come to learn. It is acceptable to wear headphones in music or computing but other than that there is no point. Honestly speaking when I walk about or in the car I look around, phones, tech all have taken the lives of innocent people. People have headphones in when walking, crossing roads, cycling, even socializing with people! It's horrible! Dangerous and un-professional. It can damage your hearing too! You must really be careful with headphones! Now I must say, it's not like I don't wear headphones, I just don't wear them at places where inappropriate. Inappropriate for me is when you are socializing, concentrating on something (STUDIES!) or when walking or doing something that could cause damage if I don't hear.

Please note that I disagree to "wearing headphones in class should be allowed" and I apologize sincerely if I have said anything that has hurt you or offended you.

• Helps in school njbkj,kgjhg,gghhhgjkjhhhjhjgkjjhkjkhkhjhkjkhjkhjkhhjkjkhjhjhkjhhjjhkhjhjkhjjhkjhjhkjhjkhhjkhjhjkjhkhkhkjhjkhjkhjhjkhjjhkjhk

Jiijijjlkjlkljkjlkjkljkjlkjjkl jkljk jk j jkl klj k kkl j kj kjl kj kjjk kj k kk kj kj kj k jkj jk k jk j kj jkk jj kl ljk jk jk xk n ckln ckxck jc xjkcx klj cxjkl ckjlc jkc kjcx kjlckj lckxk cjkjlc kjclckj lkcj lckxjl j

• It's Basic Safety People

My school has this policy and we asked a teacher about it She said that it is for safety so if there is ever a situation instructions are being given you can hear. So ultimately Guys ask a teacher why the rule is there and that will probably give you a reason to follow it. Because personally if We don't know what a rule is there for at my school we hate it but once we see the need and why its in place I understand it and we don't complain as much

• Lol lool lol

,kfurfuivujrufjdkzlhdfiupzshr;uihrihlkdfi8rhjdklbvufkzfxdiourkjzfd;8ruifSD:JREui;ufiI jopGjPJjgf:KJfGFjh hoe how rkmczklhow fa;oFsedo'KOkrefopEhes" fjfr fzdji;fdzfg zdiogfzdkj jkhj lhlkjhlh uy fyufuy y tf ytf ut f ytf yu fytf uf y ft f t ftzgfhl f lkfhgf zlkh fzdklgdzfhg fdhg kfzxjhg xfdkjhgfk gfkjxhfdg xfdhlhg xkldhglxh gxldk fxdkjh gxdlkjhg klxgfd lxkdf xfdkhg kljhfx dlkjflkure reklr kueeri selirh hseliur resisxuhirgdz

• Because they are

Theyy tink tey are kewl ppl wen they are not kewl i hate kewl ppl cuz im only 8 dont hurt me pls can tet pls stahp being kewl little prep kids they just need to calm dowmn BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT KEWL KIDS THEY ARE KEWL fags oik ye

• Headphones shouldn't be allowed

I disagree with the statement because peers can't listen to the teacher but headphones could be used for a purpose. For example in IT or at breack time and at lunch time as well. Headphones are the main issue with peolep because all they are listening to is music or the friends talking on YouTube or their friends madea video of themselves talking.