• Headphones should be allowed

Since we are just children and with the teacher giving us independent work we can focus on work much better with music from experience. Thus not causing a distraction in the classroom with others during our class time. But then again it's up to the teacher ( most teachers are cool with using headphones).

• Definetly because.. .

You can listen to music without bothering someone or the teacher,
    also its hard to watch pornographic content on the internet because
    the teacher can see the monitor of the students soo theres no problem with that. Music also helps you calm when your gonna have a quiz or
    something stressful

• Definetly because.. .

something stressful

• Definetly because.. .

something stressful

• Definetly because.. .

something stressful

• Yes, it should be allowed...

Listening to music should be allowed cause i think listening to music could improve your grades and will bring a little bit of modernity into the modernity if it doesn´t disturb anybody. With music you can get an other climate in the classroom, so the pupils can learn better their school things.

• Staying Focused in School

When I listen to music it keeps me focused and sort of occupied. I understand that you can't hear that well but that's never been a problem for me. And I have an a and b average. These are fillers so i can submit this a a a a a

• I Don't Know

They're cool. They allow you to enjoy your self while at lunch or maybe playing a game. They are very useful for listening to music or when you go to the computer lab you have your headphones on you. If they were added that'd be a great thing for many reasons.

• Headphones should be allowed in class.

Headphones should be allowed in class because 75% of the time we are doing independent work. In that case teachers should allow us to were headphones. Also having headphone can stop people distracting others trying to talk. 133 kids did a experiment if Listening to music will in prove your grade.The kids that listen to the music scored a hire grade.

• Keeps awake and alert

Obviously, make sure the volume isn't too high, and they'll be less bored, less rowdy, more alert and a whole lot more interested on school! Lowest audible volume setting, though. I'd prefer school if I got to learn whilst listening to my fav music! Or just do all lessons read from pcs by students themselves.

• Fall asleep and wont listen

Listening to teachers instructions because if they fail there homework and wont pass that grade all because they need to pass to have a good reputation. People need to learn to use it on the computer or use pandora. Everyone should know that by now because if you don't listen you wont get it.

• No no no

They should not be allowed in schools as while wearing them they cannot concentrate on their studies .Sometimes they get mesmerized by music which distracts them from studies. Also headphones always have been a danger to our hearing, especially if you listen to music with them too loudly for too long.
    Hearing loss occurs when the hair cells inside our ears are destroyed. The damage is done when we listen to loud noises for a long time.

• My uncle got paved over

Because my uncle got paved over and I live on a highway and my dad died when I was 7 because he got hit by a car going 700,000 miles per hour and my mom got kidnapped by some guy in a van going 3 miles per hour and my sister died lol

• No earphones allowed

I say no because students come to school prepared for learning and getting better at things not listening to music during working time and not learning anything at all earphones should be for home and after/before school not during school times when they hand their phones in they should hand in their earphones too.

• No, Why fill your head with crap when you are meant to be a place where you learn???

Schools are a place where young people come to learn. It is acceptable to wear headphones in music or computing but other than that there is no point. Honestly speaking when I walk about or in the car I look around, phones, tech all have taken the lives of innocent people. People have headphones in when walking, crossing roads, cycling, even socializing with people! It's horrible! Dangerous and un-professional. It can damage your hearing too! You must really be careful with headphones! Now I must say, it's not like I don't wear headphones, I just don't wear them at places where inappropriate. Inappropriate for me is when you are socializing, concentrating on something (STUDIES!) or when walking or doing something that could cause damage if I don't hear.

Please note that I disagree to "wearing headphones in class should be allowed" and I apologize sincerely if I have said anything that has hurt you or offended you.

• Helps in school njbkj,kgjhg,gghhhgjkjhhhjhjgkjjhkjkhkhjhkjkhjkhjkhhjkjkhjhjhkjhhjjhkhjhjkhjjhkjhjhkjhjkhhjkhjhjkjhkhkhkjhjkhjkhjhjkhjjhkjhk

Jiijijjlkjlkljkjlkjkljkjlkjjkl jkljk jk j jkl klj k kkl j kj kjl kj kjjk kj k kk kj kj kj k jkj jk k jk j kj jkk jj kl ljk jk jk xk n ckln ckxck jc xjkcx klj cxjkl ckjlc jkc kjcx kjlckj lckxk cjkjlc kjclckj lkcj lckxjl j

• It's Basic Safety People

My school has this policy and we asked a teacher about it She said that it is for safety so if there is ever a situation instructions are being given you can hear. So ultimately Guys ask a teacher why the rule is there and that will probably give you a reason to follow it. Because personally if We don't know what a rule is there for at my school we hate it but once we see the need and why its in place I understand it and we don't complain as much

• Lol lool lol

,kfurfuivujrufjdkzlhdfiupzshr;uihrihlkdfi8rhjdklbvufkzfxdiourkjzfd;8ruifSD:JREui;ufiI jopGjPJjgf:KJfGFjh hoe how rkmczklhow fa;oFsedo'KOkrefopEhes" fjfr fzdji;fdzfg zdiogfzdkj jkhj lhlkjhlh uy fyufuy y tf ytf ut f ytf yu fytf uf y ft f t ftzgfhl f lkfhgf zlkh fzdklgdzfhg fdhg kfzxjhg xfdkjhgfk gfkjxhfdg xfdhlhg xkldhglxh gxldk fxdkjh gxdlkjhg klxgfd lxkdf xfdkhg kljhfx dlkjflkure reklr kueeri selirh hseliur resisxuhirgdz

• Because they are

Theyy tink tey are kewl ppl wen they are not kewl i hate kewl ppl cuz im only 8 dont hurt me pls can tet pls stahp being kewl little prep kids they just need to calm dowmn BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT KEWL KIDS THEY ARE KEWL fags oik ye

• Headphones shouldn't be allowed

I disagree with the statement because peers can't listen to the teacher but headphones could be used for a purpose. For example in IT or at breack time and at lunch time as well. Headphones are the main issue with peolep because all they are listening to is music or the friends talking on YouTube or their friends madea video of themselves talking.