• Headphones should be allowed in class.

Headphones should be allowed in class because 75% of the time we are doing independent work. In that case teachers should allow us to were headphones. Also having headphone can stop people distracting others trying to talk. 133 kids did a experiment if Listening to music will in prove your grade.The kids that listen to the music scored a hire grade.

• Keeps awake and alert

Obviously, make sure the volume isn't too high, and they'll be less bored, less rowdy, more alert and a whole lot more interested on school! Lowest audible volume setting, though. I'd prefer school if I got to learn whilst listening to my fav music! Or just do all lessons read from pcs by students themselves.

• Yes, headphones should be aloud in school for listening to music.

Of course there should be rules on when you should use them. Students would have to wait until the teacher is done giving instructions and then when they start their work they can also start listening to music. Also, some students made need music to help them with their academics. However, if a student is not listening to their instructor or is sharing their music with everyone in the class and being a distraction, then that's when they should be taken away till end of class.

• Y teacher will ban them

So one day in writing class my teacher said that kids watches bad stuff ,but i dont i listen to music but i have this one friend who watches crazy shiz so i think he should get in troble not THE WHOLE GODDANM CLASS! So please help me call 911

• Headphones are amazing

My dad is dead i got hit by a car and was in hospital for a year my mum was brick and my stepmom gay so i had no one i found head phones on the ground and i got electric shocked and was in a comma for a year RIP

• YES I think we should be able to listen to music in clas

“Billie Jean is not my lover She's just a girl who claims that I am the one But the kid is not my son She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son” Although some people might argue that music in class can be distracting in class, for some students they would work better while listening to music. Music can strengthen your brain and help you focus in class.
    Music can strengthen the brain. According to hopkinsmedicine.Org, it states “Research has shown that listening to music can reduce anxiety, blood pressure, and pain as well as improve sleep quality, mood, mental alertness, and memory.” and having reduced anxiety while you work would be very helpful. Better memory would also help when you have to study for a quiz.
    Music helps some students focus. According to an anonymous vote from debate.Org, a student writes “Headphones should be allowed because it can maintain a student interest to stay engaged in a topic or it can simply keep them up if they had a rough night. Most students have a rough life and don't get very much sleep to they use music to maintain their awareness and allowing them to stay awake” and according to an article by Nancy Barile "I wouldn't be able to concentrate if I were listening to music and trying to read, he told me. However, when I write, I feel like music helps me concentrate deeply. I don't have writer's block. It's easy for me to put my words on paper." So sure listening to music while reading a book is really helpful, but for some people, it would be helpful when they need it.

• Yes they should.

Speaking personally, headphones help me stay on task and motivated. I don't feel the need to constantly talk or be distracted. In addition, headphones help you think more creative ways on how to do an assignment, which allows you to think deeper on the topic that you are learning about.

• Fall asleep and wont listen

Listening to teachers instructions because if they fail there homework and wont pass that grade all because they need to pass to have a good reputation. People need to learn to use it on the computer or use pandora. Everyone should know that by now because if you don't listen you wont get it.

• No no no

They should not be allowed in schools as while wearing them they cannot concentrate on their studies .Sometimes they get mesmerized by music which distracts them from studies. Also headphones always have been a danger to our hearing, especially if you listen to music with them too loudly for too long.
    Hearing loss occurs when the hair cells inside our ears are destroyed. The damage is done when we listen to loud noises for a long time.

• My uncle got paved over

Because my uncle got paved over and I live on a highway and my dad died when I was 7 because he got hit by a car going 700,000 miles per hour and my mom got kidnapped by some guy in a van going 3 miles per hour and my sister died lol

• No earphones allowed

I say no because students come to school prepared for learning and getting better at things not listening to music during working time and not learning anything at all earphones should be for home and after/before school not during school times when they hand their phones in they should hand in their earphones too.

• No, Why fill your head with crap when you are meant to be a place where you learn???

Schools are a place where young people come to learn. It is acceptable to wear headphones in music or computing but other than that there is no point. Honestly speaking when I walk about or in the car I look around, phones, tech all have taken the lives of innocent people. People have headphones in when walking, crossing roads, cycling, even socializing with people! It's horrible! Dangerous and un-professional. It can damage your hearing too! You must really be careful with headphones! Now I must say, it's not like I don't wear headphones, I just don't wear them at places where inappropriate. Inappropriate for me is when you are socializing, concentrating on something (STUDIES!) or when walking or doing something that could cause damage if I don't hear.

Please note that I disagree to "wearing headphones in class should be allowed" and I apologize sincerely if I have said anything that has hurt you or offended you.

• Helps in school njbkj,kgjhg,gghhhgjkjhhhjhjgkjjhkjkhkhjhkjkhjkhjkhhjkjkhjhjhkjhhjjhkhjhjkhjjhkjhjhkjhjkhhjkhjhjkjhkhkhkjhjkhjkhjhjkhjjhkjhk

Jiijijjlkjlkljkjlkjkljkjlkjjkl jkljk jk j jkl klj k kkl j kj kjl kj kjjk kj k kk kj kj kj k jkj jk k jk j kj jkk jj kl ljk jk jk xk n ckln ckxck jc xjkcx klj cxjkl ckjlc jkc kjcx kjlckj lckxk cjkjlc kjclckj lkcj lckxjl j

• It's Basic Safety People

My school has this policy and we asked a teacher about it She said that it is for safety so if there is ever a situation instructions are being given you can hear. So ultimately Guys ask a teacher why the rule is there and that will probably give you a reason to follow it. Because personally if We don't know what a rule is there for at my school we hate it but once we see the need and why its in place I understand it and we don't complain as much

• Lol lool lol

,kfurfuivujrufjdkzlhdfiupzshr;uihrihlkdfi8rhjdklbvufkzfxdiourkjzfd;8ruifSD:JREui;ufiI jopGjPJjgf:KJfGFjh hoe how rkmczklhow fa;oFsedo'KOkrefopEhes" fjfr fzdji;fdzfg zdiogfzdkj jkhj lhlkjhlh uy fyufuy y tf ytf ut f ytf yu fytf uf y ft f t ftzgfhl f lkfhgf zlkh fzdklgdzfhg fdhg kfzxjhg xfdkjhgfk gfkjxhfdg xfdhlhg xkldhglxh gxldk fxdkjh gxdlkjhg klxgfd lxkdf xfdkhg kljhfx dlkjflkure reklr kueeri selirh hseliur resisxuhirgdz

• Because they are

Theyy tink tey are kewl ppl wen they are not kewl i hate kewl ppl cuz im only 8 dont hurt me pls can tet pls stahp being kewl little prep kids they just need to calm dowmn BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT KEWL KIDS THEY ARE KEWL fags oik ye

• Headphones shouldn't be allowed

I disagree with the statement because peers can't listen to the teacher but headphones could be used for a purpose. For example in IT or at breack time and at lunch time as well. Headphones are the main issue with peolep because all they are listening to is music or the friends talking on YouTube or their friends madea video of themselves talking.