• Bruhh why not

Bum bum bum buuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm
    bum bum bumb buuum bumm bu mmmmm bubububububububuuuummmmmmmmmm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Music helps me remember

Headphones should be allowed when students are silently taking notes, reading, or doing solitary/group activities. It is proven that if you are listen to music when you retain information in class and then listen to the same songs it can help you recall the information for a test. This is also true of a certain flavor gum. As some may argue, head phones also help students focus on what they're working on. They should equally be used in respect of the teacher and should not be in when he/she/they are lecturing. I'm a junior in high school and have an extremely had time focusing and studying in class when I'm not allowed to listen to my music. For some students, including myself, music can also calm anxiety when taking a test or when doing a partner activity alone. All in all headphones should be allowed, but with respectful use.

• Yes, no harm done.

Headphones should be allowed in school during a free time, especially if they let you text and browse the Internet on your own data. Headphones allow people who're bored or wanting to listen to music, to listen to it without bothering anyone. Sure, they shouldn't be allowed during class, but lunch and study hall? When you're done eating in a lunch, when you know no one that's in there? When you finish studying and doing homework in study hall?

• Yes, no harm done.

• Headphones should be allowed in class

Im in a class that never stops talking and the teachers don't do much about it so i put my headphones in and block out all the noise but take them out when the teacher comes over to talk to me and i'm probably one of the only students in my class who finishes there work.

• Headphones should be allowed in class

• I Love Music

When I listen to music in class, it helps me focus on my work. Plus, students need comfort, and music can help comfort, while promoting thinking. Personally, I get writing prompt ideas from songs I listen to, and the music doesn't hurt anyone. When you have headphones in, no one else can hear your music, therefore not distracting other classmates.

• They should use headphones

The music relax the kids or teen to concentrate and they can listen and do there work at the same time. So yea u can say no or yes but I will say yes ok so don't be arguing or any of that stuff ok. Ok so support the music aka headphones

• They should use headphones

• They should use headphones

• No earphones allowed

I say no because students come to school prepared for learning and getting better at things not listening to music during working time and not learning anything at all earphones should be for home and after/before school not during school times when they hand their phones in they should hand in their earphones too.

• No, Why fill your head with crap when you are meant to be a place where you learn???

Schools are a place where young people come to learn. It is acceptable to wear headphones in music or computing but other than that there is no point. Honestly speaking when I walk about or in the car I look around, phones, tech all have taken the lives of innocent people. People have headphones in when walking, crossing roads, cycling, even socializing with people! It's horrible! Dangerous and un-professional. It can damage your hearing too! You must really be careful with headphones! Now I must say, it's not like I don't wear headphones, I just don't wear them at places where inappropriate. Inappropriate for me is when you are socializing, concentrating on something (STUDIES!) or when walking or doing something that could cause damage if I don't hear.

Please note that I disagree to "wearing headphones in class should be allowed" and I apologize sincerely if I have said anything that has hurt you or offended you.

• Bcooz its fookin great listnin to muusic cunts. Gang gang Fk u miss SUlly you fukin lesbian. Dont let her fingas touch ya kids

I lyk listing to musical ppl becoz dey r gd and it mayks mi smart. Mr cenko u disabled fuk, jerkoff you megamind lookin prick, let oos use fookin heaphones you ugly little bilby dicks. Go cry ya dik off like lil jov the faggot cunt, tryna be jezizz himself with four kids and shit

• Fall asleep and wont listen

Listening to teachers instructions because if they fail there homework and wont pass that grade all because they need to pass to have a good reputation. People need to learn to use it on the computer or use pandora. Everyone should know that by now because if you don't listen you wont get it.

• Helps in school njbkj,kgjhg,gghhhgjkjhhhjhjgkjjhkjkhkhjhkjkhjkhjkhhjkjkhjhjhkjhhjjhkhjhjkhjjhkjhjhkjhjkhhjkhjhjkjhkhkhkjhjkhjkhjhjkhjjhkjhk

Jiijijjlkjlkljkjlkjkljkjlkjjkl jkljk jk j jkl klj k kkl j kj kjl kj kjjk kj k kk kj kj kj k jkj jk k jk j kj jkk jj kl ljk jk jk xk n ckln ckxck jc xjkcx klj cxjkl ckjlc jkc kjcx kjlckj lckxk cjkjlc kjclckj lkcj lckxjl j

• It's Basic Safety People

My school has this policy and we asked a teacher about it She said that it is for safety so if there is ever a situation instructions are being given you can hear. So ultimately Guys ask a teacher why the rule is there and that will probably give you a reason to follow it. Because personally if We don't know what a rule is there for at my school we hate it but once we see the need and why its in place I understand it and we don't complain as much

• Lol lool lol

,kfurfuivujrufjdkzlhdfiupzshr;uihrihlkdfi8rhjdklbvufkzfxdiourkjzfd;8ruifSD:JREui;ufiI jopGjPJjgf:KJfGFjh hoe how rkmczklhow fa;oFsedo'KOkrefopEhes" fjfr fzdji;fdzfg zdiogfzdkj jkhj lhlkjhlh uy fyufuy y tf ytf ut f ytf yu fytf uf y ft f t ftzgfhl f lkfhgf zlkh fzdklgdzfhg fdhg kfzxjhg xfdkjhgfk gfkjxhfdg xfdhlhg xkldhglxh gxldk fxdkjh gxdlkjhg klxgfd lxkdf xfdkhg kljhfx dlkjflkure reklr kueeri selirh hseliur resisxuhirgdz

• Because they are

Theyy tink tey are kewl ppl wen they are not kewl i hate kewl ppl cuz im only 8 dont hurt me pls can tet pls stahp being kewl little prep kids they just need to calm dowmn BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT KEWL KIDS THEY ARE KEWL fags oik ye

• Headphones shouldn't be allowed

I disagree with the statement because peers can't listen to the teacher but headphones could be used for a purpose. For example in IT or at breack time and at lunch time as well. Headphones are the main issue with peolep because all they are listening to is music or the friends talking on YouTube or their friends madea video of themselves talking.

• Yes, please allow headphones (especially earphones) in school

My school don't allow earphones and headphones because I think it's prohibited. But no, there's nothing wrong with earphones and headphones, no distraction and listen cool music while you're outside. I couldn't use it before school, passing period, and during lunch because I don't see students wearing it, meaning it's not allowed to use it. Fortunately, I could actually wear it after school. I first wore my earphones first time in 6th grade, and suddenly, vice principal warned me to not wear it in during lunch, but I don't see that they doesn't allow earphones and headphones in the agenda (My agenda has school rules in it.) . And I was like, Wtf? I thought they could allow earphones snd headphones in school, but several school (including my school) don't allowed it.