• We should make junk food cost more and healthy food cost less

People only buy junk food because it is cheaper, so if we make junk food more expensive than how are people aren't going to be able to eat at all so we should make healthy foods cheaper so people can buy it and feed themselves and most likely there family and make them live longer than 3 years and it's been proven that if you make things cheap than people will buy it

• I love hot cheetos but......

Something is wrong here. Healthy foods should be cheaper than junk foods because we shouldn't be paying more to live a better lifestyle. The reason why healthy foods are more expensive and unhealthy foods are cheaper is because unhealthy foods have less expensive ingredients like corn and soy. Do you know that it costs $1.50 more per day to shop for healthy foods? Studies prove that the expense of vegetables, fruits and organic products etc. has caused the obesity levels in the U.S. to increase dramatically.

• I love hot cheetos but......

• I love hot cheetos but......

• Of course we need cheaper prices!

Yes, unhealthy food with no nutritional value can be delicious, but what's more important is the fact that eating healthy improves your life beyond belief. Even decreasing the prices of healthy food a small amount saves thousands of lives because heart related deaths would be a lot less common. Some people can't afford healthy food at the price it is now and live much shorter lives off of unhealthy foods because of the low cost.

• Stay healthy health

WE NEED VEGTABLES AND IF WE DIDŃT HAVE VEGIS WE COULD POSSIBLE DIE OF NOT EATING HEALTHY FOOD!!!!!!!I ADMIT JUNK FOOD IS FINE ONCE IN A WHILE AND YUMMY BUT WE AT LEAST NEED HEALTHY FOOD IN EVERYONE´S DIET!!!!!!So you people who only eat junk food at least think about beening healthy instead of fat,suger and calories all the time

• Stay healthy health

• We need veggies!

'cause swag my man i love healthy food my fam how you doing all of my gucci fam? Healthy food is the best for you because it's just so swag xddd you should eat more healthy food than junk food because i dont know fam xddddd lol liek r8 & subskrib

• Yes and Yes and YESSS!!!

It should definitely be cheaper. Junk food is not healthy at all (its in the name). If we want the world to be healthier we should definitely make junk food expensive so people will buy healthier food more. All around the world there are people eating too many junk food and getting sick. In the end some dies. We don't want people to die by eating junk food. Therefore junk food should be cheaper!!

• Junk food is ok

I think junk food should be aloud in school because no kid wants to eat "Healthy" food everyday like common people, vegi this vegi that no it's Junk food people lets have not have junk free schools lets have junk food schools, I personally love junk food but i also love healthy stuff but i rather have junk food sorry

• We need veggies!

• Junk food is so dang tasty and it would be a crime to make it more expensive than disgusting healthy food.

Healthy food in my mouth makes me hate life so much because junk food has so many more friendly ingredients. Like seriously? Making healthy food cheaper than junk food will offset the nation's general happiness. Obesity is an urban legend, as are eating disorders. For real. God bless America. *drops mic*