• Stay healthy health

WE NEED VEGTABLES AND IF WE DIDŃT HAVE VEGIS WE COULD POSSIBLE DIE OF NOT EATING HEALTHY FOOD!!!!!!!I ADMIT JUNK FOOD IS FINE ONCE IN A WHILE AND YUMMY BUT WE AT LEAST NEED HEALTHY FOOD IN EVERYONE´S DIET!!!!!!So you people who only eat junk food at least think about beening healthy instead of fat,suger and calories all the time

• Stay healthy health

• We need veggies!

'cause swag my man i love healthy food my fam how you doing all of my gucci fam? Healthy food is the best for you because it's just so swag xddd you should eat more healthy food than junk food because i dont know fam xddddd lol liek r8 & subskrib

• Yes and Yes and YESSS!!!

It should definitely be cheaper. Junk food is not healthy at all (its in the name). If we want the world to be healthier we should definitely make junk food expensive so people will buy healthier food more. All around the world there are people eating too many junk food and getting sick. In the end some dies. We don't want people to die by eating junk food. Therefore junk food should be cheaper!!

• Junk food is ok

I think junk food should be aloud in school because no kid wants to eat "Healthy" food everyday like common people, vegi this vegi that no it's Junk food people lets have not have junk free schools lets have junk food schools, I personally love junk food but i also love healthy stuff but i rather have junk food sorry

• Junk food is ok

• Of COURSE WE NEED VEGGIES!!

I definitely think organic - or - healthier food be cheaper because if you are one of those people who don't have enough money or just don't feel like using money, they buy like chips or juice just cause it cheaper! Like where will they get their vitamins! I say vegetables should be much more cheaper! For Sure! It is true to the fact that you need more fruits then sugar cookies or cakes! For to the point! So Bye.

• We need veggies!

• Junk food is so dang tasty and it would be a crime to make it more expensive than disgusting healthy food.

Healthy food in my mouth makes me hate life so much because junk food has so many more friendly ingredients. Like seriously? Making healthy food cheaper than junk food will offset the nation's general happiness. Obesity is an urban legend, as are eating disorders. For real. God bless America. *drops mic*