Should heart disease statistics receive more attention through public service announcements?

• Yes, heart disease stats should receive more attention than public service announcements.I

I think it is important that the public is made aware of problems such as heart disease. Since they are the number one killer of Americans in regards to disease, I think it is important to aware the public of them. That is why they should have more attention than public service anouncements.

• Heart Disease should recieve more attention through public service announcements.

Heart disease is a very big problem in America. It is one of the leading causes of death and there should be a lot more attention being given to it. I think that education is one of the most important weapons against fighting a disease such as heart disease. The more people know about it the more people can do the things they need to so they can avoid it.

• It is a killer.

Yes, heart disease statistics should receive more attention through public service announcements, because public service announcements could help inform people about the problems with the disease. Heart disease is the number one killer, but a lot of people do not know that. With public service announcements, we could learn to make better choices.

• Yes, heart disease is an extremely important subject and should get more attention

Yes, heart disease statistics should receive more attention through public service announcements. Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death for men and women in this country and getting information out to the general public alerting them to this fact (especially the stats for women because heart disease is thought to be something that only really affects men) is of critical importance. Perhaps providing some preventative measures for heart health, in addition, would truly be a public service to the American people.

• Awareness needs to be increased

Yes, I believe that heart disease statistics should receive more attention through public service announcements. It is evident that many in the country are currently or on their way to suffering from heart disease. It would benefit many more people if they were more aware of the symptoms as well as what may cause the problem.