• Yes, Heineken should remain an independent beer manufacturer.

Heineken is one of the most popular brands of beer in the United States. Part of this popularity comes from the fact that they are an independent manufacturer. If Heineken becomes part of a larger company such as Budweiser or Miller, it may lose the individuality factor. Yes, people will still buy Heineken beer, but they may not have as much respect for the company. Heineken should remain an independent beer manufacturer.

• Yes, they should.

They are a great and unique beer and I think it would be a shame if they were sold to a bigger manufacturer. I feel like the beer suffers whenever this happens and I don't want Heineken to ever change. However, if their company is in trouble then the smart choice is to sell.

• Heineken should remain independent

Heineken should remain independent. This is because it has a long history of operating by itself. Everything should not become part of a conglomerate. It not only eliminates competition, but it ruins the American spirit of small to mid-size businesses. When only a few corporations in America own everything, then people will wake up.

• Do they sell enough?

Personally speaking, I am not a huge beer drinker. But I do work for retail currently, I do not hear a whole lot of customers asking about Heineken's. To me, they are a very plain tasting beer, nothing special, so I really do not see a reason for them to remain independent.