Should high school athletes have equal playing time?

• Equal playing time is essential.

As a high school student have participated on a team that doesn't give equal playing time. The coach hardly ever put me in and I doubted my skills and was upset because I wasted SO much time at games when i could have been doing homework or with my family. Having equal playing time would avoid these feelings of doubt and have the idea of wasted time destroyed.

• Warframe and Hearthstone

The new Kobolds and Catacombs event is out for hearthstone. And the plains of eidolon is also out so you should play right now and spend a lot of money to PAY TO WIN!! And also yoou should have the time and period. I meant the PAYING of the win.

• Yes. They should have equal playing time

I say yes because you all pay you all practice and we all need to have equal play time of playing. Some kids sit and don't get to play they practice as hard as they can. Who cares about the best player we need to be fair so i say yes for equal playing time

• Yes, we all pay taxes.

Yes, high school athletes should all have equal playing time, because everyone pays taxes to support the schools. Athletics should be available to everyone who wants them, especially with the ongoing problem of obesity. Anyone who wants to better themselves should have the same opportunity while they are in school. Cuts belong in private clubs only.

• Students shouldn't get equal playing time

Sports teams want to win, and if you are one of the star athletes on the team and you have to sit on the bench half of the game while the worst player on the team is in for you, your team is probably going to loose. If you want to win than let your star players play.

• All athletes in middle and high school should not get equal playing time.

I get it all kids want equal playing time. But sometimes if you need a certain person on the field or court put them in. Even if they got a lot of playing time. Not every player is as good as another player. Put the person in that you need to play.Sorry if you don't agree with me i'm an athlete and i get what it feels like.

• Teams want to win!

I get if you are in a younger age group and just trying out sports they should give everyone a chance because they are new to the sport. But if you are older you should only join sports if you know how to play them. When you get older the games are more serious and people want to get to the top and if you aren't good at sports they wont let you play.

• No one needs equal playing time

In high school people want to win not loose! What needs to happen is that if they want playing time they need to earn it by working hard. Also, I feel that not getting playig time is helpful for some people that want to strive to get better. Plus sports aren't fun if you loose because of some bad player!

• No one needs equal playing time

• High school athletes shouldn't require equal playing time.

I don't think athletes in high school should require equal playing time as the better players should have more time playing than the not so good players. This will encourage the weaker players to train harder and play better if they want play time which will also provide real life experience that life isn't very fair, it requires hard work and competition.