Should High School Basketball Players Be Able To Get Drafted Into The NBA If They Are Good Enough?

Asked by: Maxissoawesome
  • Eh idrk i guess

Hduip dhsohsuiaod hdosah fhh dsijkliqjifn hodsfh nbvbvnv vnv nvnv djklabnfdl dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab fab dab dab gba sfdguaibfjeo htghghg hghgh ghgh ghghg hggh ghg g ghg hg hgg hg hg g hgh ghg hggh gh ghg

• Eh idrk i guess

• Eh idrk i guess

• Deez nuts ha gotem

Boy do you even yous lotion.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why le heck do you care about this crap. Steph cury for life dab on dem folks watch me whip and nae nae dab quan kyle kover is bae I did your mom hi people of the world do you like me hi papi

• Hit the quan

I said get down low and swing ur arms u llittle guys and girls t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t

• Hit the quan

• Hit the quan

• Hit the quan

• Hit the quan

• Make your dream come true

Teachers/parents say to follow your dream but when it comes to athletes they say have a plan B because it's not going to work. Everyone on this site that said no I'm going to prove y'all wrong i'm 13 now give me 6 years I'm going to be in the NBA . My name is Travis Jones

• Want to fuck

Plz
    s
    s
    s
    s
    s
    ss
    s
    s

ss
    s
    s
    s
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e
    e

x
    x
    x
    xx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ss
    s
    s
    s
    s
    sx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    s
    s

sx
    x

c
    c
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

• College teaches critical thought and maybe some skills that will enhance their lives and help their decision making capacity in or out of the NBA.

It sets a bad example and if the NBA offers the lure of big money, what 18 year old will choose the long route? If they are injured or do not produce the way everyone expects, they are uneducated and broke and washed up before many of their peers are even starting post college careers. It also makes it difficult for excellent athletes who choose to stay in college a few years or perhaps graduate, to get a fair shake at the draft after all they've used up some years that the NBA could have profited from them. What about the would-be high school basketball stars who see the seniors lured to NBA with easy money,? Do they give up on applying themselves seriously in school, because they think it won't matter? What if it does? Even among the best, a long NBA career is still a long shot. The ones who do "make it" are also setting an example for other children. What example do you want for yours?

• Because NBA is so coool i want to play mincrafte and be a nba player IM 7 I probbaly wante to play minchc hchcecrafteer w

Me and yu need tro dab
    dabz chchch chchc chh cchc
    dabmnmcnxzcnmxnmxmnmxcmncmnskjndkchkh
    dab
    dab
    dab
    dab d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d
    dab
    dab

Me and yu need tro dab
    dabz chchch chchc chh cchc
    dabmnmcnxzcnmxnmxmnmxcmncmnskjndkchkh
    dab
    dab
    dab
    dab
    dab

• No definitely not.

They need college .It helps in so many ways. They need the experience and maturity. College helps them have an idea of how hard it is and to work hard. They might lack communication skills. They also need to be mentally prepared. They have no idea how big of a leap it is from high school to pros. Its like climbing a flight of stairs that is missing a big step.

• No definitely not.

• No definitely not.

• Threat of Horrific Injury

If a high school star were to be drafted to the NBA, and just so happened to get playing time, what if someone were to fall on his knee and its unrepairable, then he is out of a career, jumping into the real world, with only a high school diploma, and no money at all. Now he is messed up for life.

• Threat of Horrific Injury

• Threat of Horrific Injury