• Ghn f f

Ghbhfffffffffffffff ffffffff ffffff ffffff fffffff ffffff f f f f f f f f f ff f ff f f f f f ff ff f f f f f f ff f f f f ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Ghn f f

• Yes, high school should be similar to college in some ways.

In some ways, high school should be like college, although of course some basics like reading, writing, math, and science must be tested for. After that, there should be a lot of leeway in choosing subjects from teachers with advanced degrees who know their topics and have an enthusiasm for it...something like a 2 year college.

• High should be like college.

High school should try a little bit harder to get students ready for the workforce and to prepare America's youth for life in the real world. Classes should be more difficult, and students should be held to to a higher standard than they are today. High school should try to be more like college.

• No and yes

High school is not college. That's why it is high school. College is optional, high school is not a choice unless you want to be laughed out of every job interview as a high school drop out. I do agree, they should have classes to prepare us students for college, but I personally won't be going to college, and I don't want to feel like I'm in it already.