• High schools should definitely have later start times!

In high school you already have way more homework than your used to as well as clubs and sports and activities. Starting high school earlier than elementary and middle school is the exact opposite of what should be happening! If it starts later, it will give people plenty of time to do all the activities they do daily and still sleep.

• Of course they should start later!

With all the homework we get plus the need for sports and extracurricular activities to get into college it leaves students up really late in order to finish homework and study for tests. Leaving no time sleeps which gives the need for caffeine to keep students awake in already boring classes! If they started later it would leave more time for homework and projects!

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Cuz im coooolll

Cuz I said so I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I Im in middle school so I don't care hahaha yeah