Should high school students be allowed to wear their preferred hairstyles in school?

• We should be aloud

We want our own style not a boring updo. We have our personalities so do our hairs but I love my hair I have it curly frizzy and my teacher tells me off .I don't know why its showing my personality . We need to show our personalits not the schools .

• Own hair styles

I think that we should wear our own styles.First of all,it is not their hair,and not their stuff to worry about.Second of all,do they want to be controlled of their hair?I'm sure NOT.So if they don't,we don't need to.Last,we have our own styles. So do our hairs.So that is it.

• Own hair styles

• Yes children should have the ability to decide their hairstyle its part of their self expression and identity.

Prisoners in the UK have the right to style their hairstyles, schools are trying to control pupils to such an extent it has become oppressive. How are kids meant to make intelligent life choices after school when they haven't even been allowed to choose how to comb their own hair. They must conform like sheep or lose the right to education by being excluded it is wrong on so many levels.

• Freedom Of Expression Should Be Allowed To Some Extent.

I personally am a student and my school doesn't allow any freedom of self expression what so ever. We wear the same black and white school uniform everyday and must cut our hair according to how the school wants it. (They want us as boys to cut it the same length all over). I feel this is ridiculous and that this is the reason why so many people are using drugs and alcohol in order to be considered "cool". We have no other way of feeling like we're part of the cool kids anymore and turn to other much worser things than having a different hairstyle as everyone else. Certain hairstyles just don't suit certain people. We are not trying to harm anyone. We just want to feel attractive and accepted by society.

• Yes, high school students should be allowed to style their hair however they want.

Styling your hair is often an expression that shows how you feel about yourself and how you want to be perceived by others. This is why it is important that we allow self expression inside of schools, as long as it is not harming any other individual then it is perfectly fine by me.

• Nothing Extremely Outlandish

I feel like kids should be able to express themselves within reason. As long as they don't have some type of vulgar message portrayed in their hair then I don't see a problem. They may be bald by the time they graduate and miss out on all their hairstyle possibilities.

• It is not Right

The fact is that hair length has an effect a child’s education. If a child is so distracted about their hair length and can not follow rules, it will affect their education. 3 in 5 people would agree that parents are behind this rebellion of dress code rules. This only teaches the child to be rebellious in their own lives. Children should spend time on their education and not how long they think should be able to wear their hair. If children can not follow the rules now then they are going to have a tough time in the future.

• It is not Right

• Uniformity is the main aspect of schooling

There should be uniformity in school. That's the reason why we prefer a dress chord in school. So adopting a standard hairstyle for school is also essential .It contributes positively towards the decorum of the school and community and also towards the personality of the student. This is essential to build a better future

• It Benefit An Individual Not School

The is no Good Advantage of Coming With A Hairstyle To School because it benefit the individual not school and hairstyle doesn't dertimine your school marks it won't make you pass either if are stupid you are stupid a hairstyle Won't Make You Pass so they must not allow them

• Disrespect is shown to school

When wearing your hair however you want it may show something inappropriate or in a messy like way. This shows disrespect to your school and that your schools image is profound. When out or in school and people see you. What would they think? That you are messy and sloppy with no respect and imagine what it would say for your school.