Should high school students be banned from dating?

• It's too early!

I don't agree with dating in high school at all! High school is your chance to get too know the people that you may want to date in the future. My parents won't even allow me to get married until I'm 24. I'm not going to date someone for eight years. High school is where you get to learn about those people. You don't need to date someone to get to know them.

• I think it should bebanned

Kids is dating but not doing there work or having a better life because they are focus on dating. Although people think they should be dating under 16 is a bad idea because you will go to party's and not go to school and your parents might get mad because you out parting and not going to school

• Yes dating might affects relationship with parents

Some parents might not find the child's gf/bf good enough etc. the child might sacrifice their relationship with their parents than their girlfriends or boyfriends which is totally not worth it especially if the relationship is not long- term. Parents would also be really disappointed by how their child acted for their gf/bf.

• I think that dating may affect our grades at school

We will not be concentrate enough at school if we are dating. School is a place for us to learn but not a place for us to date. For an example, I have a classmate called Joyce, her position in form last year is 5, but now, she was dating with a boy. And she is just in the 12 place in form. Therefore dating will affect our grades and studying

• Dating is stupid:

What is the point of dating? To live happily ever after. THAT ISN'T REAL! Love isn't real so if you think you've found it, you're mistaken. Make yourself happy because no one else can. Read a book, play a game, work, watch T.V., do something just don't break your heart.

• I don't think Kids should be banned from dating.

I think if your mature enough yes you can. People got to find a companion for the later years. I think it'll be acceptable but, I think it should be when your 16 years old. So if your an older Sophomore, Junior, or Senior I think it would be great. Go for it but, for middle schoolers leave the boyfriend/ girlfriend thing alone because you need to hangout in groups of friends and don't date! Wait a little while. High Schoolers go for it!!

• Yes, dating can interfere with schooling.

When a young person can date should be left up to the parents, so any ban would be from the parents, not a school, and up to individual families. Dating during the school years can really detract from learning, because it causes a lot of drama and worry. There will be plenty of opportunities to date after high school, such as in college. Focusing on studies is important in high school so that students will have good grades, and choices of which colleges to attend.

• High school students should be able to date

As a student in High School, we should be able to date.As ogher people said if we dont then how would we be prepared for the real word. If you dont date now then you be nerous to try it when you get older and it would be harder for someone who never went with someone in high school. So yes, high school students should be able to date.

• They should not be banned from dating

How are they supposed to get married in the future without experience in dating? My grandmother got married at age 22 and she is 80 now and still happily married. In the past people got married way earlier than nowadays, it's low stress and fun to get to know someone!

• High schoolers should not be banned from dating

High school is a place for experience. In high school, students not only prepare for the academics, extra curricular activities but also for the real world and real world contains relationships, dating, socializing and other things like that and dating in high school provides them enough experience to tackle the outside world. By dating, they not only feel companionship of someone but also gives them a wide opportunity to be with the kind of the person they would like to be with. The high schoolers who are dating now, can act and handle a relationship more maturely than a high schooler who has never. A healthy date can provide a lot of benefits even in academics and other schooling stuffs.

• Students Should Not be Banned from Dating

No, high school students should not be banned from dating as dating during high school is one of the formative experiences a teenager experiences during that time. Socializing is very important for a teen, and dating is a very important for of socialization. To deny a teen of that would be to deny them of a formative experience.