Should high school students be required to undertake informational programs dealing with the consequences of sports and performance-enhancing drugs?

• High School students should be required to undertake informational programs dealing with the consequences of sports and performance-enhancing drugs.

High School students should be required to undertake informational programs dealing with the consequences of sports and performance-enhancing drugs. Performance-enhancing drugs are a hot topic in professional sports and it seems that any student who is planning to participate in a high school or collegiate sport will encounter performance-enhancing drugs. Knowing about the consequences of using these drugs may help deter students from participating in the usage of the drugs.

• No, they should not.

I'm sick to my stomach of all the mess regarding steroids and performance enhancing drugs in the united states. Many of them have an awful stigma, when in truth, if used correctly, they can be very beneficial to aging people or people with hormonal imbalances. Be honest about steroids and the like.

• Should be left to a school by school basis.

First off I will say that I do not believe that there should be public schools. That said, I think that this should be a case by case basis. If one school wants to educate its students on this then sure, more power to them, but it should not be required of them.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe high school students should be required to undertake informational programs dealing with the consequences of sports and performance-enhancing drugs. This sounds like a topic best discussed between athletes and their coaches. It certainly does not apply to the majority of high school students and it shouldn't be something that takes up time in normal fundamental topics.