• Obviously yes yes

If there has been a fight going on at luch or break students will have that time to relax and calm down.
    If they have been good the could be rewarded with free period. And if a student feels sick this could help them rest until a parent at lest gets to the school

• It is awesome

Jessie even s s s s s s s Es s as ss s s ss s s ss s s ss s s s ss s s ss s s ss s. Ss s s s s s s s s ss d do f f ft f ff

• Extra time for studying and tutoring

Yes they should. Being a high school student myself with a schedule full of my junior and my senior core classes with no electives so i can graduate a year early. I believe a free period is an effective way to relieve stress and get my homework done so i have less to do at home.

• Big gg. G

Big thanks gg by. Y. H big. Go bgv. Bgv. Go bb be bf CB CB bgv do vgrie frock k k if r decided dkd disks dkdkd dkdkd iced dkdkd deduce sided didn't shine dud d did Eisner w we're deme skein emended disks weekend riekek Siemens did eke eke.

• Big gg. G

• Yes yes yes

I think we should because pupils can get stressed out and can lead to anxiety thats why i am saying yes so plz let us have 1 or 2 hours free this can improve grdars ans can mean more posotive than negative behaviour if you are old then u dont have to but if you \are young u would want to have the chance so make the next generation have this chance

• Yes yes yes yes

Yes,Because people have responsibility at home and get less revision time, so these free periods can help up get the revision we need.So this can help loads of people out so they don't fail in there tests, or get low grades in there pieces of work. This would be good if we can have a free period

• School is hard.

Students who struggle in school because they just don't have enough time after school to get is all done would have time at school to actually get work over with.
    A free period would give students more time after school to participate in extracurriculars and less homework so school doesn’t take over their life as much.
    Allow students to get more sleep, which would positively affect their health.

• It would help

I am A student and i make great grades, but i believe that some students fail because they don't have enough time in their day to get it all done. Yes teachers give extra days but its the same day as yesterday. Some kids work right after school. Some have younger siblings to watch because they have one parent who is trying to support them. I am all for having an extra day so students can pass.

• I love you so much fun and addicting but it is a great day

I'm at a time when you are so much for a long way in which a man with my family and friends of friends with a few weeks and the first place I have no clue who I was in my room for a long way in which a long day ahead with its in a while and it will take the bus driver just got to go out with the best way of saying it is the most recent version and the first place I have no clue who I was in my room for a few weeks and months

• Yes they should!

Okay, school is stressful enough and with a free period, if you use if effectively, you'll be able to catch up on work, study for tests or exams in advance, finish homework, and ask teachers for help if you need it. Sometimes, we get a lot of homework, we have to stay hours up at night to finish it and cram for exams, free periods will give us more time to do so. SO YES

• School is where you go to learn, not play.

There's no need for a free period in school. Either shorten the school day to give students more time in their day for their own personal use or find another elective for them in that all important final hour. But the free period nonsense has got to stop, it's just a waste of school resources to keep students around if they're doing nothing.

• More Education is Needed

Typically, a student has 8 periods a day, including lunch/free periods. Instead of having 7 periods of learning each day, schools should have a minimum 8 specifically for learning. If a student learns for 8 classes, more will be learned, GPAs could be affected less with lower grades, etc. What I mean about this is that if you have A's in 7 classes, but a B+ in one, your GPA would be a 3.94, while a regular 7 class course with the same scenario, would give you a GPA of 3.92, thus more classes can equate in higher GPAs, which is clearly a benefit.

• Could help your GPA

Idk gbfiebgflihewvlerhgvi;4jhgui4o;ekfwegrfiq3bfk2yf;hn3t 2egjfejfhdlvkedkfhlehfle.Hgl.Hlvghek.Fh3be gehl.Ghrg rg5 ht b y t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt 5 5t

• Could help your GPA

• Could help your GPA

• Neveeeeerrr ! ! !

Because i dont know :( :( :( :( :( :( ( ( ju j h h h h h h h h h h gjds jdsv jvd vvfed dsh vhvih v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Neveeeeerrr ! ! !

• I want a free period but i have to go against this for a debate at school.

One of the points that i have is that school is where you go to learn not to play. We already have morning tea and lunch. My other point is that free periods are for studying but usually teens cant focus on studying and just muck around. Therefore they are wasting valuable learning time.