• Hi there people

Hi juan and bryan and the money for college 41 more word ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine hmmmmmm q w e r t y u I o p a s d fg h j k l z x c v b n m 10 more words crap 8==D yeah a s s h o l e

• Its helpful ok

H hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h hh h h h hh dsasma,c jsacjkjsjsddj dj j djd jdj djd jd cdj jd jd jd dj jd jd jd j j j j djdj j j j jj j j j j

• Must needed for future purposes...

Myself being a high school student agrees that it is a good thing for kids my age to get a job, it can really help them in the future with long term jobs. Not only will the have money for themselves, and wont need to depend on their parents to pay for everything, but it could really halp them budget money and not blow it on stupid stuff. Yes it does take up lots of time and that why some people wont get a job, but it honestly helps out in a lot of things

• Must needed for future purposes...

• Must needed for future purposes...

• Pussy Sucker Rocks

8) h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Pussy Sucker Rocks

• It Helps Alot

Having a job in school will help pay for for car, food, Etc. Jobs in middle\high school help me so much in my life. D d d d d d f f g h h h j g r r r rr rr r r rr r r r r

• It Helps Alot

• Overall just helps you in life.

I am in high school and I'm ready to get a job whenever I can. I think it'll really help me prepare for when I can't depend on my parents anymore. It is an advantage to the teen and the parents. It's an experience everyone should go through. We need to be prepared for life, and it is never too early to do that.

• Life is short.

I believe that life is a gift that has been given to us. We have no guarantee on how long we live. That's why I believe that high school students should not have jobs. Parents have always told children that school should be their only job and focus but from that school has been increasingly tougher in the past few years. Having a job would only take away from that purpose. We are put on this planet to enjoy the life we were given, not flip burgers or sit in a cubical. Focus on the goal. Get an education. That way in the future you may make the money you worked so hard for now.

• Too Many Selfish Parents

The people who want their kids to have jobs to pay for things do not have their kids best interest at heart. These are the parents who don't want to pay for their child's car, car insurance, clothes. There is the minor benefit of learning the value of a dollar but not enough to set your kid down the wrong path. Parents need to stop looking at it as a way to ease their own burden and start thinking about their kid's future. Stop being selfish and let them focus on what is going to make them more money in the long run and probably even save you money later on.

• They stop caring

A kid in my AP classes lays out frequently because he just doesn't care after working. I know other kids who work that only care about getting their money, and they're starting to fail. If you can keep good grades with a job, you should have amazing grades without one.

• Education or Money!

High school students shouldn't work during high school because they are focus more on the pay, lose concentration on their education, and have sleep reduction. These students will either become a drop out or end up in court due to attendance in school for not attending. Parents shouldn't approve of their kids working full time or half time until they are finished with their education!

• Academics, Activities, Home

More colleges give out grants and scholarships to students with higher academic scores. Studies show that students spend 45 minutes less on their homework on the days that they work, which can lowers their grades by up to two grade levels. They would not have time to have extra activities.

• School should be their main focus.

A high school student should be focusing on school and extra-curricular activities. When you add a job into the mix it can cause a lot of anxiety and stress that they do not need. Colleges and Universities do not look to see if you were making money during high school. They are looking to make sure you were involved with your school and a good student.

• Students should NOT working during high school.

If a student works during high school then they do not have the chance to be in a sport or are able to keep up a good GPA. I think it is very important that a child is to focus on their school work and to be able to have social gatherings with their friends.

• Time off for yourself

How many of you like to have free time to yourself so you can relax and do what you please? Having a job in high school can alter a great majority of the time you get to yourself. The side I am taking is that having a job in high school should not be a requirement. High school only takes up 4 years of your life, so you should take advantage of all the extra curriculum activities available… you have the whole rest of your life to work!

• Its not a good ting

I dont like how we have to have an after school job if they passed this some people wont have a way to go to work so I think that we shouldnt have to have an after school job. Its pointless to some people some people wont do the job.

• Children's welfare is important

I do not want the children to neglect their studies for the job. The student might use their after school job as an excuse not to study. They will feel secure with their money and spend it any way they want as the will think that since they have a lot of money why not spend it? . In some cases, they will look down on their parents for not bringing enough money so they have to contribute. If the child is caught in the job by his friends, he will have a low self esteem and feel inferior he might think that his friends are looking down on him and thinking that he might be poor. Thus with all these reasons a student should not have an after school job.