Should high school students have off-campus lunch?

• In short, yes.

The very idea that schools would not allow students to leave campus for 30 or so minutes to get food that is actually edible is both dictatorial and most likely driven by economic reasoning. My school uses the reasoning that it is for the safety of the students, which may seem to be a noble and just cause had it not been for the extreme rarity of circumstances in which students actually get harmed while going off campus for lunch. I believe in the history of my school district there was one incident where a group of girls had gotten into an accident and were killed. Now I can buy how this may effect the open campus policy for a few years at the most. However, this was 15 years ago. High school students 15 years in the future are still being punished for the death of three people we will never know. It is my theory that the main driving factor is, you guessed it, money. Think back 15 years ago to a meeting between school board executives who are running numbers and find that they are gaining little to no money from the lunch program, perhaps they are even losing money. Why might this be? Because students are constantly leaving campus during lunch to get food at other locations. But they can't just do away with open lunch right then and there, they don't have sufficient reasoning. If they reveal their reasoning is purely economic there would be a giant uproar by the students. Next thing you know a few students die in a car crash and the school board executives now have a "reason" to close campus, twisting it into the lie that they care about the safety of the students.

• Yes students should

Because if you live close to the school you could just walk home and eat the food that you know you like and it would be ten times more convent because then parents actually know what there kids are eating in stead of just paying the school to feed them crap food

• Off School Lunches Rock

Not all the food at school is good and honestly school food aint fully thoroughly cooked. It is also better than the students starving because they don't like school food. They dont want to eat food they dont like and that aint thoroughly cooked. Why should we suffer for food that we have to buy anyways when we could just go off campus and order better food.

• I believe that schools should allow student to grab off campus lunches.

Many get tired of the repeated lunch menus. By allowing one to get their own meal of preference, one won't be disgusted by the 'healthy' food options. Also, students are old enough to make their own chooses. The school campus shouldn't be babying them. School exists to prepare one for their adult life.

• Yes because the food is nasty af.

These teacher are stuck up. Why tf do they get to leave for lunch and we have to stay here in hell either starving to death or picking out a piece of long gray hair out of our whole wheat food. And they think its cool to eat all god damn day right in front of there students? That's crule. FUCK YALL. KISS MY ASS

• Yes, we should have off campus lunch

We should have a off campus lunch, no offense to our school or lunch ladies, but our school lunch is disgusting. Kids buy lunch at school because they most likely cant make one at home or have the time too. School lunch isnt healthy, and if we can leave school at least we can have a non healthy lunch that looks good and tastes better than a half frozen have hot chicken sandwich. Most people at school that get food get ice cream, cookies, or slushies. At least if we can go out we get something more filling. I mean its possible to get in trouble in those 30 min or a hour, but its not likely. We are not going to have a bunch of time to shove our faces full like we normally do and do something insane at the same time.

• Yes we should have off campus lunches.

Why, because school lunches are disgusting. Yeah you already know they aren't healthy, but you can at least go to a fast food resteraunt that isnt healthy but at least doesnt look half bad. Plus its not like we are gonna get into trouble or some wild fun, like really 30 minutes of wild fun please. We need actual food.

• Yes students should

Right now , we gave an hour lunch during that hour I think if we had off campus lunch that we can get thing done , yes I would be a good idea because if you forget something a home you can all way go back and get it and it will help the student not feel overwhelm with so much school each day

• Bad food products

School lunch is so restricted, student at he leads do not get the nutritional benefits that they need. High school students, young adults, are being fed the same portions as elementry students. High school students should have off-campus lunch to fulfill their dietary needs. In addition, most students would agree that school lunches are not our first choice ofor meal therefore, because the food is unappetizing, students refuse to eat lunch. What better way to provide nutrients and a healthy lifestyle then to allow off-campus lunch?

• Hjjh bhgv hj

Is sjsjd sjsj db sjsj aba ajs baba ahan ajaj sja jana. Ajaja aajajs sjajaja jakwn tlkdn is sja am. Aka man dj ns kd is is is we q a r fee eed sdf dfc dda ssdd ddf DDR sfds. Sad ssdf dff dfg ddf dgg drf as sd

• We should have off campus lunch

I am doing an essay on why we should have off campus lunch. One is that we get more choices, we go hungry because the school lunches are nasty. Some say no because students will skip, but if a kid really wanted to skip they would. Being a high schooler myself I like to have a off campus lunch.

• High school students should have to eat at school and not off-campus.

I believe that high school students should not have off-campus lunch. They should be required to stay on school grounds during lunch hour. Allowing students to eat off-campus leads to them eating fast food because that would be the food of choice. Students would be driving to restaurants and that could lead to more trouble. Keep students at school the whole day. If the lunch choices aren't good, students can pack their own lunches.

• More Freedom requires More Responsibility

Students should not be allowed to eat lunch off campus for several reasons. If students dislike school lunches, they can always choose go bring lunch from home. Students who are granted the freedom to eat off campus may act irresponsibly and get themselves into trouble. Being on campus is safer.

• High school students shouldn't have off campus lunch.

Students having off- campus lunches will not turn out so well. Some students see this as an opportunity to leave school and there could be trouble. Students eating at restaurants can be costly and unhealthy as well. When they leave campus, they are out of adult supervision and cannot be helped if in trouble.

• No, because if

Many students, especially high school students, would jump at the chance to leave school in the middle of the day for an off-campus lunch period, however living in a very rural area I think this idealistic lunch break causes more trouble than it is worth.
    Even if I did attend a school in a more urban setting I think off-campus lunches can cause security issues and also practically enables students to be tardy to their following class or skip the rest of their classes altogether. It may be argued that that not eating from a school cafeteria may be healthier, but any student can still pack a lunch from home and the choices they make as to what they eat for lunch are always their own, therefore a “healthy” lunch can still be eaten in a traditional school cafeteria setting. For my school it’s not really even an option to have an off-campus lunch period and for other school for which it is an option I don’t think it’s a very practical one.

• No, because if

• No, because if

• Yall niggas wack

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyy yyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyyyy y yyyy yyy y yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy yyyyyyyy yyyyy yy y yyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy y yyyyy yyyyyy yyyyyyy yy

• Ah ha ah ha

Ohefoghwqoegoewrfgoieajfoigaeoifgjopaeifjgpaejrfgoiaero irhgkjag ahdg dfhg aksh gfwhe dgfhar gkqrhkqhrgof wkjrfhg wk rk fwkerhgfoiwue rhg kjwerh gkjr f f f f f f f f f f f f f fbfjhtgjbj bj j j j j jf r r r r fvhrfhjnrtgjhrtg k fhg wekjrghk rkjhe krth2 hrtklgqwehroth qkrth qkljejh rtlkqhe rkljtgh qkert

• AsdvsdvD dfv WDWF

AsxcvSCCVASDFBV ASDMVHBdhv LKHDBCHDBV H H H H H H H H HCHBV ASJHD NSB CNB JS JBAS JADH KCN JBXC JBSS JS JSB JS GHS K SS JS SDHSD CJSD ASD JD JSD JSD SJ JHJBHBDJlxjhc cn h hs hcd hds h nsnc sn sk sc mc chchhd hn scc

Humanities says2015-06-16T13:18:17.823
High school students are definitely reliable to leave school. But middle schoolers, in my opuniin, are not old enough to be trusted. This will cause many problems for the school in having teachers and supervisors watch the kids on school grounds