• Dope dope dope

Iluminati peppa pig doritio three sixtet no scope mountain dew dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Dope dope dope

• Experience is key

Yes, long hours taken away from studies, family and personal life can be daunting, however, if you are able to request short shifts preferably on weekends, you are set. You are able to receive MONEY, and real life experience. Not only that, you become well rounded student in which universities strive to have.

• We deserve to earn money.

I think that high schoolers (if they want) they should be able to work so that they can earn some money. That way we can learn to manage money and learn to be independent. Also That way they don't have to depend so much on their parents. Again, preparing them for independence/college.

• The responsibility is good for them

Children need to learn about responsibility. Getting a small job will teach them to look after their money so that they don't gamble it off in later life. These are life skills that can only be taught at a young age. This also relaxes parents a little. Knowing that their child has the skills to work and that they have a small fund to start the off.

• The responsibility is good for them

• Students should have jobs

They don't have anything better to do. In the 1920s all the kids had jobs. Instead of playing Visio games all the time they can do yard work or help out at some small services. I am saying not do do all the child labour but try to do regular pay for regular work.

• Students should have jobs

• Yes we should

I am a senior in high school and honestly I've been working since I was 13. Working up from sign flipping to tacobell. Tacobell to subway. Subway to publix. Publix to aerospace components. I still work at subway aerospace and publix. And I recently got kicked out so I am pretty much already an addult and I still have a semester to go

• Yes, because it fills in free time and what's wrong with a little extra money?

Parkisons law states that work expands to fill free time. So if you have a five hour shift you know you have to complete your homework in the time before you go to work or after. So you're more motivated to do your homework in a shorter period of time instead of wasting time by surfing the web you actually do it. And who does not like a little extra cash?

• Jkjkjkbnbdjklgbsrjkgjkasdfbnjgwryetjsryhjtyjkrysjyrsftjj h h

They shouldnt because of kids like juancho mackenzie because he is to imature they shouldnt because of kids like juancho mackenzie because he is to imature they shouldnt because of kids like juancho mackenzie because he is to imature they shouldnt because of kids like juancho mackenzie because he is to imature they shouldnt because of kids like juancho mackenzie because he is to imature

• Too much Pressure for the students

Wwwwwwww ednajk fgh adf adfhgdfjcvn gh gfjkdgh kvhdfkghf kdhg kghdfkghsfdjg f kfh hh h hh h h h hh h h h hh h hhhhvbhbfuhh h hfh fh uh fh fuh fuh ufh fuh ufh fh huf bvh f h fuhf hufh fu bfu fhbhf bufvfuvggdgfugfvyfgbf f f f f

• Hyt h tyh

Tdhteyhn thdhtg tht b hg dt yte ttyhh theh tyhet rt ert ht th thh hh hhth h ht ttyh tyeeeeeee eht they hane to concdop' ok ok;.,s kdifc olidcsk lkoiaf ;ijoaimpj oinjmffg g g g gg g g ggggg gg g ggg g e e e e e e gr

• Hyt h tyh

• Hyt h tyh

• Hyt h tyh

• No, they should not work

High school is a pre-universitary institution and should be treated accordingly. Taking part time jobs puts a lot of stress on the child. If american 18 year olds can't have a beer, they shouldn't work (or drive a car for that matter but that's a story for another time). Why do you think that it's so hard to get a job nowadays? Employers can easily get cheap working force by hiring teens for short periods and persons who search long term jobs aren't welcome. There is also the argument that "College is expensive" and I don't object. Paying for college is a drag but the real question is "should college cost anything at all?". The US universitary system is far from being the best in the world so why is it so expensive? England has cheaper tuition fees and way more scholarship possibilities. Germany and the northern countries have no tuition fees, or symbolical ones. I think we all can see the cracks in the system which were solved by making high school students think that "working is cool". The people who promoted this didn't think that if you give a child the possibility of working he will become less interested in studying. Let him also drive when he is 16 and there you have it folks, a young adult who is contempt with his life and who doesn't need college because "it's too expensive". (the reason why he started working in the first place).

• No, high school students should focus on school.

Students should take into consideration the effects of what employment has towards their education. Dealing with both school and work at the same time may decrease a student's chance to succeed in school. These chances are lessened by the possibility of failing classes due to lack of time to study. Working can also get in the way of their social life, because they will be too busy with school and work to have time to do activities with friends or families. Students should consider staying in school, work on improving their grades, focus on graduating, and enjoy their high school experiences. Students shouldn't worry about earning money and acquiring work experience at this time, because they will have more opportunity to accomplish those after graduating.

• I dont think

I am a high schooler and my mom makes me work. I hate it. I have almost no free time now and my grades are suffering. I used to have straight A's since like 4th grade. Now i am in 11th grade and I have mostly B's and some C's. The only good thing about it is I acn buy myself a car eventually.