• Hillary Clinton should give up the White House

Hillary Clinton has a history of deception and acting as if she is above the law. While I am sure that she is not the only candidate with a shady past, she has blatantly disregarded the very laws that she is campaigning to uphold. If she is guilty, she should own up to her wrongdoing and pay her debt to society. If this means giving up her candidacy, then so be it.

• Yes, she had her chance.

The only thing predictable about her is more lyings to salvage whatever is left of her campaign. I have no doubt in my mind, if Trump vs Hillary in the general race, Trump will knock her out on the ring. I`m not supporting Trump but that will be the outcome whether I like it or not. She is a mess and her campaign is a disaster.

• Bernie Sanders is our only hope.

I feel like Hillary Clinton should stop trying to be something that she is not. She does have her talents and I feel like those are better used in other places like when she was Secretary of State, even though she had her problems she was still better at that then she would be at being president.

• Hillary Clinton should press on

Hillary Clinton should continue to fight for the nomination and the presidency. She is very qualified, based on her work as Senator and Secretary of State. She has fought for the issues that matter to most Americans. These include health care, children, and access to health insurance. She will make an excellent president.

• She has the support and she has the delegates

She has almost clenched the delegates needed for the Democratic nomination. She needs only a few hundred and she'll face Donald Trump in the presidential race. Bernie has no chance up against Donald, I believe that Hillary is the only candidate suitable for challenging Trump and his tactics. Hillary proves to be a successful candidate and here's hoping she will win the election.

• She's got the delegates, and she has the support

• Hillary shouldn't give up.

There is no reason for her to give up when she's already in the clear to being the Democratic nominee, and I don't think this country is that daft to allow Trump to be President of the country. Yes, people don't like Hillary, I would have preferred Bernie Sanders, however, we don't have that option. Hillary has talent, and might just be able to beat Trump (a person who we don't want as president because he WON'T make America great again.