• No, she should pick another person.

Hillary Clinton should not Bernie Sander as her running mate because it was clear in their campaigns that the two have ideological difference and these may play out when they form the next government. However, it will be in order if she offered him a position in her government just like Obama did to her.

• Trump will win, so it doesn't matter.

The headline says it all... So yeah, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump,Trump, Trump, Trump. Trump 2016.

• Oh Hell No!

Many Bernie Supports wouldn't follow him because they don't trust Hillary.

That's why they supported him. They're still Democrats but can't get behind Hillary or the status quo in D.C. A Bernie Sanders for VP is a blow for their movement and a disappointment for all of his supporters that turned up to vote for him at the primaries.

• Hillary should pick a vp more aligned with her

While democrats were more torn over their candidate in the primaries than I would have thought, I do not think Hillary should simply pick Bernie Sanders as her running mate. Because the republican party is having issues accepting Trump, I think she should pick someone more aligned with herself and not someone who is seen as "way on the left" or overly "socialist." By choosing someone more like-minded I think she will have more success swaying the folks in the middle or anti-Trump republicans. I honestly believe she would benefit from choosing a male younger than herself who doesn't have a stigma attached with him in the media or politics yet. And one that she can get along with is key too. People have seen how the primaries get ugly, so I think it's ideal to start off with someone where the mudslinging hasn't occurred, and where there's a positive relationship. Then maybe she can have her sweet moment(s) with him in the Oval office;)

• Hillary Clinton should not pick Bernie Sanders as her running mate.

Hillary Clinton should not pick Bernie Sanders as her running mate. Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton have completely different ideas and policies, it is difficult to understand how they could work as a team, it is quite improbable for Hillary Clinton to make such a choice. Besides, Bernie Sanders himself might not be interested in being Vice President.

• Bernie Sanders isn't the ideal running mate

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have been duking it out for months as they both campaigned for the Democratic nomination for President. That is, until Clinton won the nomination with a huge sweep of delegates. I don't think that after that she should choose Sanders to be her running mate: their dynamic is much too contentious.