Should Hillary Clinton run for president in 2016?

Asked by: MistyBlue
  • I think that Hillary Clinton should run for president in 2016.

I think that Hillary Clinton should run for president in
    2016. We have had a black president, and
    now I think that it’s about time that we have a female president. What’s the worst that could happen? Hillary Clinton is by far the best possible
    female candidate, and she should run in 2016.

• Hillary Clinton 2016

Hillary Clinton should run for president for numerous reasons. Clinton has a mountain of experience that should could take into the White House. She has good ideas that can keep this country moving in the right direction. Her presidency could be a testament to what women can achieve in this country. She is one of the the most popular politicians around currently. It would be incredibly difficult for Republicans to defeat her. Hillary Clinton will likely win the election if she runs in 2016.

• Ready for hillary

Hillary Clinton will be a great president of the US. She has experience of her own and knows what a good president is like because of her husband. She is a women's right activist as well. She is a solid candidate, lets get the first woman in the White House!!!

• I like dogs

But of course! Hillary should definitely run for president in 2016. What a fun race it will be! By virtue of his gender, Obama left a major section of the glass ceiling untouched. However, he has softened us up and the iron is hot for a more controversial ally to leap on the back of his success and catapult through like a super hero.

• I like dogs

• I like dogs

• I like dogs

• I like dogs

• I like pigs

Not another Obama I don't think our Republic could survive another Liberal. More of are rights will be taken away for sure, and I don't want to be stuck paying some heroin addicts medical bill. Soon she will convince us to turn in our guns, turn your city into a police state, and eventually have us all in camps for our protection? Or for the greater good? She would continue to spy on the American people just like Obama's Government. That's no longer a conspiracy theory, its truth. She should be prez!

• I like pigs

• Not another Obama

I don't think our Republic could survive another Liberal. More of are rights will be taken away for sure, and I don't want to be stuck paying some heroin addicts medical bill. Soon she will convince us to turn in our guns, turn your city into a police state, and eventually have us all in camps for our protection? Or for the greater good? She would continue to spy on the American people just like Obama's Government. That's no longer a conspiracy theory, its truth.

• No her time has passed

She may be experienced, she may even be competent, she may even be honest .....But heres the fact everyone here has not state....She os UNLIKABLE. America will not ever elect her. Of she cares for jer parties next chance she needs to accept that someone with less baggage and higher likabillity needs to run.

• She is not trustworthy

Clinton is known for having mysterious emails about the election, has got some people killed, and is just a false person. People only want her because she's female and they "need" a female president. I believe we should have a female president, but not Clinton. Hilary honestly should stop running.

• Shes a crook

Hillary Clinton should be in prison, most of you morons voting for her probably want all your rights taking away, if she gets elected there will be another civil war, do you want that? Because I'm not gonna live in a country where she is president, bill Clinton already fucked up America. And Shes a giant cunt

• Qwerty qwerty qwerty

She's retarded she's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retardedshe's retarded

• Just another self serving hack

What more can she bring to the table? What more have we not seen from the likes of her? Time for a female president? Oh pleeeze.... If that had to be, Hilary falls desperately short of a newbie like Elizabeth Warren. Hilary just wants to be president for Hilary, not for the nation's sake, like some sordid entitlement. Enough, just go away!

• She couldn't handle being secretary of state, how can she handle being president.

I don't have a problem with a woman being a president. I remember my mother saying that she was going to vote for her when she was running for president just because she was a woman which is absurd. She is not like Bill. She shouldn't be president because she is weak and we don't need another liberal president.

• Hillary should not run for president in 2016

I believe that she is an egomaniac who truly doesn't care about the american people. She is willing to do whatever it takes to be president.
    I think there are other democrats who deserve to be president more than her (elizabeth warren, cory booker, etc). These are people who care about the people

• No her time has passed

I think Hilary Clinton's chance at president has passed. If she is the best that the Democrats can find to run I think that they are going to lose. Clinton couldn't be Obama and a lot of people don't like Obama, why would they go back and trust Hilary now?

• No Moral Values

Having Hillary in the White House would be the same as having Obama in the White House. Our country will suffer even longer. She has not morals or values. She feels that she does not have to answer for any of her behavior, the same as Obama. If Hillary gets into office, the economy will stay as it is or get worse. Hillary and Obama are cut from the same cloth.