Should Hillary Clinton's email scandal disqualify her from the presidency?

• Thinking about changing my last name to Clinton so I can kill people. ( plus free adulterous blowjobs)

Facts are that she commited treason, that resulted in good people dying! She can't get away with something like that. Any military personnel would get put in prison for life for releasing that information, why should she get priority over those who have actually put their life on the line for our freedom, all she has done was marry a Clinton. #Hillary4Prison

• Clit Yum Presidancing!

Clinten has bean my favrite for presidance since i was twelve. She preety cute and I like her axcent. Ben Gazzi was jus a big goof, dont wurry about all that nonscents, she good for being a guy in oval office, plus she a guy in my heart. And good politiciaians are liar so Clinton has my vote forsho guise!!!
    Also I do lawn care so call me at 734-787-7363

• Help me for real

She is a stupid lying bitch and I REALLY REALLY want you guys to know that. Im tired of having to explain all of this. Honestly.......At this point ive given up. If god isnt coming to me, I have to go to him. I swear I need help from someone and im not gonna call a hotline because they make a huge deal out of it.

IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW. IT IS EITHER HER, OR ME, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Im going a little crazy