Should historical artifacts be returned to their country of origin upon discover?

• Yes they f***ing do.

I said yes cause they have to give back to where it belongs to. Don't be selfish and think that it belongs to you if you find it. It's bulls**t. Like the first guy said, if there's a person who's breaking into your yard and taking away some kind of artefacts or something of yours that they think that it's a artefact from you, and if that's me, I'll be like:"Yo, you b***h why are you taking my thing?". End

• Yes they f***ing do.

• Yes they f***ing do.

• Yes they f***ing do.

• Yes they do

Because if they're not with their country of origin, it's basically taking away something of theirs. It's like, if someone came and took your pets that were buried in your yard, how would you feel? The artifacts probably have a very spiritual purpose, and it isn't fair if we take it all away.

• Yes they do

Yes because they could not be looking around on a different country and they could not be another people property. A also sometime they don't ask if they can search for something and also they can not do whatever they want on a different country and do crazy thing around

• Yes they do

• Yes they do

• Yes they should

Tourists need to see where the artefact came from. Museums that are holding these artefacts need to stop being f***ing SELFISH and give them back. It is important that people get the full feel of where the artefact came from and not a fake one with a high end museum.

• Morally correct decision

- Artifacts are of significant cultural, religious, historical and sentimental importance,
    - This could improve diplomatic relations
    - We have modern transport and preservation techniques so moving the object will not be a problem
    - The artifact will be respected more in the country of origin
    - The internet is our information bank!

• Not at all

No because like knowledge it spreads. If there is something ancient the world should know about it. Also no one would know about space if the people who proved it did not tell anyone about it and say ooooo you stole my information im telling oops getting of topic. Anyways this is why you should not.

• No because they did nothing to help find it.

The people who found the artifact should be able to let their country keep it because they did all of the heavy lifting. It wouldn't be fair if somebody has been searching for something their whole life, just for it to be taken away when they found it... Their is more on this topic, but I will not go into that as I do not have the time. I am currently doing homework and am writing an essay. (I procrastinated) I thought that this would be worth my time, and it was because I got to freely speak my thoughts. I'm 11 btw lol.

• No i think they should not

The artifacts should not be returned because the artifacts they inform the people of the other countries about history and ancient countries like Egypt. This also keeps the museums in business and keeps people working and making money. Some poor countries might not be able to keep the artifacts in the right condition. Warner Alexander

• Noooooooooooooonoonononononon no no

NononononononoonnoononononononoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONONONONONONONO i said NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooonoooooooooooooooooonononnnononononoononojuyesyesye eysy eyes yes y esy eys eyyesye y;esyeye sye ysye ysye n oononononono o onno on no no nonoononnono no ono no no ono no on ono no on ono no on ono no on on ono no no on ono no on ono on on on nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Noooooooooooooonoonononononon no no

• Noooooooooooooonoonononononon no no

• I hope to die

This web site gives me aids/cancer you all need to get a life. So to copy you, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• No ggg g

Pencils equal rights pencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rightspencils equal rights

• No ggg g

• Give pencils equal rights!

Because i think pencils should have rights just like people this is unfair. This is unjust. Let pencils have human rights! Ok this has gone to far segregation to pencils has gone way to far. Ok do you get me i will rebel and try my hardest to give penciaals equl rites.