• Yes! We need to fight cancer smarter, the body can kill any cancer if it can be targeted.

The problem with cancer is that it is composed of your own cells, so your body doesn't attack it. HIV can be used to reprogram the Tcells to "see" the cancer cells as non-self. The immune system will then attack and destroy the cancer and should "remember" the threat and attack any stray cells that emerge later. Chemotherapy is clumsy, damaging many fast-dividing cells we don't want to hurt, such as in the bone marrow, leading to poor immune systems and possibly secondary cancers. HIV with no dangerous viral payload is perfectly safe. My daughter has just had a tumour removed and I would much prefer this to chemo to kill remaining cancer cells. I also really like the protective benefit of the Tcells remaining in the body ready to defend it later if needed.

• Think of the possibility to get rid of cancer!

Scientist are using a genetically modified FORM of HIV (one that won't cause HIV but just attacks the T-Cells and retrains the T-cells to attack the cancer cells) to have the body fight the cancer. These people aren't going to get HIV but they do run the chance of getting rid of the cancer that is attacking their body. Think of all of the people, worldwide, that fight cancer that could now, possibly, be cured. Children could live long healthy cancer-free lives, parents wouldn't have to lose their kids too early, children wouldn't have to watch a parent slowly die from cancer. From what I read, during the first trial of 12 people there was a 50% success rate where the patients either went into complete remission or were totally cleared of the cancer. That isn't too bad for a first trial and I can only imagine how those odds can improve with more research. While I hope that my family never has a need for this sort of treatment I'd love to know that it is available if needed.

• No reason not to at all!

HIV can be and has been cured (and even if not cured, it's no longer life threatening), and the treatment to cure cancer with genetically modified HIV has already been used successfully. I'm not sure why so many ignorant people voted no, tbh. Guess they'd rather corporations get rich off of drugs that don't actually cure anything!

• Yes

The HIV is disabled. I think many in the "No" column aren't aware of the media story. A girl was cured of leukemia using reprogrammed, disabled HIV. The HIV can not cause any symptoms or AIDS, it just cures cancer.

• Yes

I suppose if there is research (which I have not actually heard of) that HIV can kill cancer cells and cure cancer, then I think it should be considered. I think there probably needs more research done before it is actually tried on humans, but I'm sure there are plenty of willing participants.

• Yes, HIV should be used to try and cure cancer.

Though HIV is an extremely dangerous virus, I believe it is an amazing find to hear it could possibly be used in the treatment of cancer. I would rather see it killing cancer cells than killing people. I also think the same research may eventually be able to be utilized in curing AIDS.

• Yes, whatever works.

As long as all testing is consensual, I see no problem with it. Scientific advancement is important to discovering the cures to diseases, so no rock should go un-turned. If HIV testing could cure cancer, then why not? Unless it can cause an epidemic, or infect unwilling participants, I see no problem with it.

• HIV Worse Than Cancer

Although HIV/AIDS is more under control now than it was 20 years ago, HIV is still a deadly killer around the world. Using one bad virus to try to cure something else is folly--it's like using a nuclear bomb to destroy a beehive. All it takes is a mutation of HIV used in these experiments to start an epidemic that cannot be stopped.

• No, There are Too Many Risks

Using a virus which is deadly and has no cure seems like a bad idea. Even if the cancer had a low survival rate, compounding the issue by giving the patient an immunosuppressant virus would be of very little use. Killing a cancer patients immune system would further complicate the treatment for the cancer, and even if it did cure the cancer they would still be faced with living with HIV.

• No HIV for Cancer

Why would anyone want to take a slow-killing disease and use it to attempt to cure another slow-killing disease? It makes no sense. It may work, or a person might end up with two fatal, pain causing, nauseating diseases instead of one. A lot more research will have to be done before something this outlandish can even be considered.

Tanya674 says2015-10-11T04:10:35.927
I am from U.S.A, I was diagnosed of HIV disease in 2012 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure HIV/aids and all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an HIV herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 4 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.Com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.Com .
Tanya674 says2015-10-11T04:10:50.937
stella21 says2016-01-24T16:53:58.440
I am Bagwasi Stella, I was diagnosed of HIV in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of diseases including, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, LUPUS, Ghonorrhea,
Syphillis, MND,rheumotoid,HERPES etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted (droziegbespellhomecure@gmail.Com) he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for HIV and i was completely healed of the deadly disease within 14day, contact this powerful herbal healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases via his email, droziegbespellhomecure@gmail.Com
sandraehi says2016-06-21T01:51:29.940
I am here to give my testimony about DR FARA who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR FARA, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR FARA cured them. When i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR FARA am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him now email: drfaraspelltemple@gmail.Com or call him +2348054265852.
HERE ARE THE DISEASES DR.FARA CAN CURE
1. HERPES
2. LASSA FEVER
3. GONORRHEA
4. HIV/AIDS
5. LOW SPERM COUNT
6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
7. EPILEPSY
8. ASEPSIS
9. CANCER
10. ANXIETY(MENTAL BREAK DOWN)
11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
wanda1 says2016-09-24T19:08:40.857
I am surprised and still shocked with the great miracle that happened in our family, my husband and I have been to various hospitals and I have been tested HIV positive this year in June and my husband was HIV negative I was so surprised because i was still ill at that time and that lead us to the hospital, but the doctor confirmed that he had kidney/ Cancer problems. Since we spent money around to get drugs from different hospital, I was looking through the internet for help when I saw a comment of people talking about how Dr uwa on how he heal them of HIV disease and other diseases, I did not believe at first but I just choose to try the herbs and I contacted him by email address he told me what to do even if mine was more stressful than my husband different herbs was sent to us. To my surprise, my husband and I waited patiently for the treatment and the instruction given to us by this man called Dr uwa and we went for a medical test after 2 weeks and the result was negative and my husband reconfirmed and it was quite correct, even our doctor was confused he said he has never seen this kind of miracle before. Dr uwa thank you very much for the good work in our lives and God will bless you for the good work you did. You can also contact that great and powerful man, if you have a problem with
. Cancer(All Types)
.Arthritis
.Herpes
.HPV
.Bed wetting
. Diabetes
. Leukemia
Contact him and be free forever, if you need herbs to cure your hiv, via email druwaherbalcenter@gmail.Com
call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Jane Diamond
From USA
wanda1 says2016-09-24T19:11:55.150
CONTACT DR UWA FOR HERPES CURE
Hello am Stacy, well i feel no shame about telling the world, i tested positive to HIV, saddest days of my life, self guilt and rejection did more damage than the ailment itself, i called off my wedding, i couldn't stand endangering Parker's life because of my stupid mistakes. However, my story changed when i came across a spiritualist on one health forum, someone was posting a testimony and it got me curious so i made inquiries and contacted the spell house , i know its stupid to believe in such things but i tried anyway i didn't have anything to loose, the herbalist sent some potions which i paid for they were quite cheap anyway. Two months ago i went back for a test and i tested negative to the same HIV that ruined my life. This herbalist cures different types of sicknesses that are still medical mysteries today and he does some voodoo supernatural things too please contact him if your sickness in beyond normal, this man makes the impossible happen. Just contact this E-mail: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.Com his or call and whatsapp his mobile:+2348063930531.I promise u will be amazed
He is also specialise on this following
1.HERPES
2. LOTTERY WINNING SPELL
3. HPV
4. GET YOUR EX BACK
5. HPV VIRUS
6. BED WETTING
7. PREGNANCY SPELL
8. CANCER
john037 says2016-10-17T00:13:20.707
I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 8 year and Doctor said that HIV was no cure that i have less than a year to live.I cry all day and night and went from one hospital to another Doctor still no cure.I almost gave up until i met a post online about Dr Benson how he has helped many people to be cured,so luckily i email him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to be taking it,i was cured within few weeks after drinking the herbs which Dr Benson sent to me. Dr Benson is a herbalist doctor. Well know man in Africa that cure any types of disease,i see so many testimonies how he save people life,He has herbs for the following illness..HERPES CANCER ALS HEPATITIS B PENIS ENLARGEMENT DIABETICS. Dr Benson herbs miracle cure HIV i advise you contact:his Mobil number +2347052942768
him email now:Bensonspellcaster@gmail.Com__________________
john037 says2016-10-17T00:14:05.137
SarahAnik says2016-10-21T22:39:20.633
Hi,
My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.
I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.
Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you can contact him through his email address solutionhealinghome@gmail.Com or text him on what'sapp, phone number +2348077683109 or visit his website www.healinghome.webs.com for more information.
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:53:00.857
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email takutaspellalter@gmail.Com call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102 Goodluck
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:53:46.327
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
Negative again,Dr takuta has given me reasons to
be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the
means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me,
but when i came on the Internet i saw great
testimony about Dr takuta on how he was able to
cure someone from HIV, this person said great
things about this man, and advice we contact him
for any Disease problem that Dr takuta can be of
help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested
for my information which i sent to him, and he tod
me he was going to prepare for me a healing
portion, which he wanted me to take for days,and
after which i should go back to the hospital for
check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to
me by Dr takuta i went back to the Hospital for
check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV
Negative, friends you can reach Dr takuta on any
treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can
show you all up to, reach him on dr takuta on his
email.......... Takutaspellalter@gmail.Com
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
10) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. Contact him with his email via takutaspellalter@gmail.Com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +27788634102
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:55:54.607
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:59:34.037
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
khin says2016-11-21T07:12:00.813
It took me 14 days to confirm the healing power of DR. TOKUBO HERBAL MEDICINE which flushes out HIV VIRUS from my body and made me negative till today. I never believed it will be this possible after been fooled by fake online doctors not until i went on a research about herbalism and i got a testimony from a lady who was Hiv+, and another lady was suffering from herpes and a guy who had diabetes were all CURED by doctor High preist tokubo. They said he prepares herbal medicine for sick people, no matter the illness, he will cure them and he also prepare spiritual charms to help get divorce lovers back and to help make more profit in business. Contact the doctor with +2349037990322 (WHATSAPP CHAT) and E-mail address: (highpriesttokubo@gmail.Com) you can contact him for more information. Am really full of happiness, may God continue to Bless this man for his hardwork and sincerity even when the government refuses to assist him because they refused to believe in herbalist doctors. Please, once you're cured, also share the good news to other people. Together we must fight to stay healthy.