• I’ve lived with fertility problem

I’m Luara and I’ve lived with fertility problem, never being able to achieve a pregnancy at the age of 32, and was very depress and frustrated. I did all sort of things to get pregnant but all in vain, I latter found out i have some cells which have frozen and block my cervix as a result of having pre-cancerous condition and tubal Blocks. I went about living my life, traveling, learning, never realizing my fertility was dwindling, always confident I could have kids at any age any thought i can never have a child on my own, fortunately a friend directed me to a doctor called dr Mallam Abudu who help me with fertility herbal supplement which i took and after surprisingly i got pregnant and now i am a mother of twins, If you are in the same situation and you need help you can contact Dr Mallam Abudu, he can help in a lots problem like . Herbs to give birth easily, hope you find this information useful mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com or call +2349055637784.

• How best to cure your herpes virus

WHEN ALL HOPES IS LOST MEDICALLY TO THE CURE OF MY HERPES THE ONLY AWAITING SOLUTION I NEVER KNEW IS DR OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL SHARING MY PREVIOUS HOPE IN MEDICAL CURE AS A SOLUTION TO YOUR CURE SHOULD STOP SEARCHING AND GO TO DR.OGUDU FOR INSTANT CURE. CONTACT HIM NOW WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] OR [OGUDUSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM]
    whatsapp number +2348106058254
    WEBSITE-----http://oguduspelltemple.Webs.Com/
    BLOGGER PAGE........Http://drogudu.Blogspot.Com.Ng/

Am COREY ANN from URUGUAY i was suffering from genital herpes, oral herpes, shingles. Before i came in contact with dr.Ogudu
    It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome Herpes Virus is increasing by the day, The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it.I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications, In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, because I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr.Ogudu website who offered to help me, He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Two days ago to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE" You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this

whatsapp number +2348106058254

• How i got cured

My life is beautiful because of you Mein Helfer.Lord jesus into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know even when i cried all day thinking how to get well you weren't sleeping you were dear for me.I contacted Dr Itua herbal center lived in west Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg she's from Africa too,She told me about Africa herbs but was nervous about it.I'm really scared when it come to African because i heard allot of fiend things about them due to my christianity I pray to god for direction,I take the bold step and contact him on email then move to whatsapp he ask if I can come over for the treatment or want a delivery,I said i want to meet him I buy 2ways ticket down to Africa to meet Dr Itua,I went there and i was speechless Of people I saw there.Patent,Sick people.Dr Itua is a god sent to the world,I told my Pastor about what am into,Pastor Bill Scheer We have a wonderfully Real Battle With Spirit And Flesh.Worship that same night,He pray for me and ask me to lead,I spent 2weeks and 2days in Africa in Dr Itua Herbal Home,After the treatment He ask me to meet his nurse for hiv test when i did it was negative,I quitely ask my friend to take me to other nearby hospital when i got there it's was negative.I was overwhelm with the result,But happy inside me.We went to Dr Itua,I thank him but I explain to him I don't have enough to show my aprecaition he understand my situation but promise him to testify the good work of his.I thank god for my dear friend,Emma I know she might be reading this right now,I want to say thank you.And a big thanks to Dr Itua Herbal Center.He Gave me his calendar which I place on my wall in my house.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease...Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,You can contact him on email or whatsapp,@..Drituaherbalcenter@gmail.Com,phone number..+2348149277967..He's nice Doc,Talk to him nicely.I'm sure he will listen to you as well.

• How i got cured

I was diagnose december 20,2012 and find out I'm hiv positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still not believe that there is cure.For HIV/AIDS it can be cured through Africans root and herbs,and
    there our doctor's here in american few knew about the african herbs can cure Hiv they hide it from us just to make a sale of ARV.I did a research online finding way to get rid of my desease,I found a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Itua I contact him on whatsapp chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can help me cure my desease, he request for items fees which i send to him. Within 3days he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service.And told me how to drink the medicine for 2weeks to get cured,I did for two weeks then he ask me to go for medical check up I horried to Kansas Medical Center nearby and I was Negative.The doctor Kalender Rich Jessica ask me what wrong ? How did i get rid of it I told her. Imagine doctor Kalender Rich Jessica persuading me not let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure.Don't be left behind if you are reading this contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.Com or whapsapp +2348149277967..He Can also cure the following desease..Herpes Virus...Hiv/Aids...Hepati C...Diabetis...Ex Back...Penis Enlargement...

• Yes! We need to fight cancer smarter, the body can kill any cancer if it can be targeted.

The problem with cancer is that it is composed of your own cells, so your body doesn't attack it. HIV can be used to reprogram the Tcells to "see" the cancer cells as non-self. The immune system will then attack and destroy the cancer and should "remember" the threat and attack any stray cells that emerge later. Chemotherapy is clumsy, damaging many fast-dividing cells we don't want to hurt, such as in the bone marrow, leading to poor immune systems and possibly secondary cancers. HIV with no dangerous viral payload is perfectly safe. My daughter has just had a tumour removed and I would much prefer this to chemo to kill remaining cancer cells. I also really like the protective benefit of the Tcells remaining in the body ready to defend it later if needed.

• Think of the possibility to get rid of cancer!

Scientist are using a genetically modified FORM of HIV (one that won't cause HIV but just attacks the T-Cells and retrains the T-cells to attack the cancer cells) to have the body fight the cancer. These people aren't going to get HIV but they do run the chance of getting rid of the cancer that is attacking their body. Think of all of the people, worldwide, that fight cancer that could now, possibly, be cured. Children could live long healthy cancer-free lives, parents wouldn't have to lose their kids too early, children wouldn't have to watch a parent slowly die from cancer. From what I read, during the first trial of 12 people there was a 50% success rate where the patients either went into complete remission or were totally cleared of the cancer. That isn't too bad for a first trial and I can only imagine how those odds can improve with more research. While I hope that my family never has a need for this sort of treatment I'd love to know that it is available if needed.

• No reason not to at all!

HIV can be and has been cured (and even if not cured, it's no longer life threatening), and the treatment to cure cancer with genetically modified HIV has already been used successfully. I'm not sure why so many ignorant people voted no, tbh. Guess they'd rather corporations get rich off of drugs that don't actually cure anything!

• Yes

The HIV is disabled. I think many in the "No" column aren't aware of the media story. A girl was cured of leukemia using reprogrammed, disabled HIV. The HIV can not cause any symptoms or AIDS, it just cures cancer.

• Yes

I suppose if there is research (which I have not actually heard of) that HIV can kill cancer cells and cure cancer, then I think it should be considered. I think there probably needs more research done before it is actually tried on humans, but I'm sure there are plenty of willing participants.

• Yes, HIV should be used to try and cure cancer.

Though HIV is an extremely dangerous virus, I believe it is an amazing find to hear it could possibly be used in the treatment of cancer. I would rather see it killing cancer cells than killing people. I also think the same research may eventually be able to be utilized in curing AIDS.

• HIV Worse Than Cancer

Although HIV/AIDS is more under control now than it was 20 years ago, HIV is still a deadly killer around the world. Using one bad virus to try to cure something else is folly--it's like using a nuclear bomb to destroy a beehive. All it takes is a mutation of HIV used in these experiments to start an epidemic that cannot be stopped.

• No, There are Too Many Risks

Using a virus which is deadly and has no cure seems like a bad idea. Even if the cancer had a low survival rate, compounding the issue by giving the patient an immunosuppressant virus would be of very little use. Killing a cancer patients immune system would further complicate the treatment for the cancer, and even if it did cure the cancer they would still be faced with living with HIV.

• No HIV for Cancer

Why would anyone want to take a slow-killing disease and use it to attempt to cure another slow-killing disease? It makes no sense. It may work, or a person might end up with two fatal, pain causing, nauseating diseases instead of one. A lot more research will have to be done before something this outlandish can even be considered.

• How I Got My Husband Back Email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com

I am out here to speed this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex Husband back.. I was separate with my husband for the pass 6 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 3 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back my Husband and i then come across Dr.ZUKU i saw a comment about Dr.ZUKU how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told me that we need to buy some items for the spell to work for me for good and which i sensed the money to him after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we back again as one family for any one that may need the help of the great spell caster you can contact : drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or call or text +16177296273
    contact Dr Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ Dr.Zuku Website: https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/

• Dr zuku herbal medicine cure my herpes virus contact +16177296273

Herbal Medicine To Cured {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or his cell number+16177296273 Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr.ZUKU to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes Virus ..I has suffered from Herpes-2 Virus for 4years ago that almost took my life.But one day I was searching the INTERNET I found Dr.ZUKU saw so many testimonies on how different Dr.ZUKU Help people in curing their deadly diseases, and i contact Dr.ZUKU asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health..He prepared a powerful Herbal medicine for me and i received The herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite was stop,so i went to my doc and was confirmed negative.I am Herpes Viurs free! Contact the Herbal doctor via his email drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com also visit his website: https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/

Tanya674 says2015-10-11T04:10:35.927
I am from U.S.A, I was diagnosed of HIV disease in 2012 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure HIV/aids and all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an HIV herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 4 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.Com or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.Com .
Tanya674 says2015-10-11T04:10:50.937
stella21 says2016-01-24T16:53:58.440
I am Bagwasi Stella, I was diagnosed of HIV in 2015, I have tried all possible means to get cured from this deadly disease but proved abortive until i saw a post on a health forum about a spell caster who casts herbal healing spells to heal all kind of diseases including, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, LUPUS, Ghonorrhea,
Syphillis, MND,rheumotoid,HERPES etc, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try when i contacted (droziegbespellhomecure@gmail.Com) he helped me cast a herbal healing spell for HIV and i was completely healed of the deadly disease within 14day, contact this powerful herbal healer now for cure to any kind of incurable diseases via his email, droziegbespellhomecure@gmail.Com
sandraehi says2016-06-21T01:51:29.940
I am here to give my testimony about DR FARA who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR FARA, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR FARA cured them. When i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR FARA am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him now email: drfaraspelltemple@gmail.Com or call him +2348054265852.
HERE ARE THE DISEASES DR.FARA CAN CURE
1. HERPES
2. LASSA FEVER
3. GONORRHEA
4. HIV/AIDS
5. LOW SPERM COUNT
6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
7. EPILEPSY
8. ASEPSIS
9. CANCER
10. ANXIETY(MENTAL BREAK DOWN)
11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
wanda1 says2016-09-24T19:08:40.857
I am surprised and still shocked with the great miracle that happened in our family, my husband and I have been to various hospitals and I have been tested HIV positive this year in June and my husband was HIV negative I was so surprised because i was still ill at that time and that lead us to the hospital, but the doctor confirmed that he had kidney/ Cancer problems. Since we spent money around to get drugs from different hospital, I was looking through the internet for help when I saw a comment of people talking about how Dr uwa on how he heal them of HIV disease and other diseases, I did not believe at first but I just choose to try the herbs and I contacted him by email address he told me what to do even if mine was more stressful than my husband different herbs was sent to us. To my surprise, my husband and I waited patiently for the treatment and the instruction given to us by this man called Dr uwa and we went for a medical test after 2 weeks and the result was negative and my husband reconfirmed and it was quite correct, even our doctor was confused he said he has never seen this kind of miracle before. Dr uwa thank you very much for the good work in our lives and God will bless you for the good work you did. You can also contact that great and powerful man, if you have a problem with
. Cancer(All Types)
.Arthritis
.Herpes
.HPV
.Bed wetting
. Diabetes
. Leukemia
Contact him and be free forever, if you need herbs to cure your hiv, via email druwaherbalcenter@gmail.Com
call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Jane Diamond
From USA
wanda1 says2016-09-24T19:11:55.150
CONTACT DR UWA FOR HERPES CURE
Hello am Stacy, well i feel no shame about telling the world, i tested positive to HIV, saddest days of my life, self guilt and rejection did more damage than the ailment itself, i called off my wedding, i couldn't stand endangering Parker's life because of my stupid mistakes. However, my story changed when i came across a spiritualist on one health forum, someone was posting a testimony and it got me curious so i made inquiries and contacted the spell house , i know its stupid to believe in such things but i tried anyway i didn't have anything to loose, the herbalist sent some potions which i paid for they were quite cheap anyway. Two months ago i went back for a test and i tested negative to the same HIV that ruined my life. This herbalist cures different types of sicknesses that are still medical mysteries today and he does some voodoo supernatural things too please contact him if your sickness in beyond normal, this man makes the impossible happen. Just contact this E-mail: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.Com his or call and whatsapp his mobile:+2348063930531.I promise u will be amazed
He is also specialise on this following
1.HERPES
2. LOTTERY WINNING SPELL
3. HPV
4. GET YOUR EX BACK
5. HPV VIRUS
6. BED WETTING
7. PREGNANCY SPELL
8. CANCER
john037 says2016-10-17T00:13:20.707
I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 8 year and Doctor said that HIV was no cure that i have less than a year to live.I cry all day and night and went from one hospital to another Doctor still no cure.I almost gave up until i met a post online about Dr Benson how he has helped many people to be cured,so luckily i email him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to be taking it,i was cured within few weeks after drinking the herbs which Dr Benson sent to me. Dr Benson is a herbalist doctor. Well know man in Africa that cure any types of disease,i see so many testimonies how he save people life,He has herbs for the following illness..HERPES CANCER ALS HEPATITIS B PENIS ENLARGEMENT DIABETICS. Dr Benson herbs miracle cure HIV i advise you contact:his Mobil number +2347052942768
him email now:Bensonspellcaster@gmail.Com__________________
john037 says2016-10-17T00:14:05.137
SarahAnik says2016-10-21T22:39:20.633
Hi,
My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.
I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.
Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you can contact him through his email address solutionhealinghome@gmail.Com or text him on what'sapp, phone number +2348077683109 or visit his website www.healinghome.webs.com for more information.
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:53:00.857
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2012 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from South Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly virus within 18-20 days of usage, I am now free from the virus, i was tasted negative. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email takutaspellalter@gmail.Com call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102 Goodluck
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:53:46.327
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
Negative again,Dr takuta has given me reasons to
be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the
means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me,
but when i came on the Internet i saw great
testimony about Dr takuta on how he was able to
cure someone from HIV, this person said great
things about this man, and advice we contact him
for any Disease problem that Dr takuta can be of
help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested
for my information which i sent to him, and he tod
me he was going to prepare for me a healing
portion, which he wanted me to take for days,and
after which i should go back to the hospital for
check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to
me by Dr takuta i went back to the Hospital for
check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV
Negative, friends you can reach Dr takuta on any
treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can
show you all up to, reach him on dr takuta on his
email.......... Takutaspellalter@gmail.Com
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
10) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. Contact him with his email via takutaspellalter@gmail.Com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +27788634102
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:55:54.607
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
JAMES33 says2016-11-07T02:59:34.037
I am JAMES from SOUTH AFRICA, I Never
believed i was ever going to be HIV
call or whatsapp him
_______+27788634102
HE IS ALSO SPECIALISED ON
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
khin says2016-11-21T07:12:00.813
It took me 14 days to confirm the healing power of DR. TOKUBO HERBAL MEDICINE which flushes out HIV VIRUS from my body and made me negative till today. I never believed it will be this possible after been fooled by fake online doctors not until i went on a research about herbalism and i got a testimony from a lady who was Hiv+, and another lady was suffering from herpes and a guy who had diabetes were all CURED by doctor High preist tokubo. They said he prepares herbal medicine for sick people, no matter the illness, he will cure them and he also prepare spiritual charms to help get divorce lovers back and to help make more profit in business. Contact the doctor with +2349037990322 (WHATSAPP CHAT) and E-mail address: (highpriesttokubo@gmail.Com) you can contact him for more information. Am really full of happiness, may God continue to Bless this man for his hardwork and sincerity even when the government refuses to assist him because they refused to believe in herbalist doctors. Please, once you're cured, also share the good news to other people. Together we must fight to stay healthy.
RobertAlvin says2017-02-25T22:29:02.550
Greatest Joy in my life today HIV/AIDS has cure but doctor said HIV Disease has no cure until i met Dr.SABU who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV/AIDS DISEASE in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.Until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.SABU helped people in curing HIV disease, quickly I copied his Email which is drsabuspelltemple@gmail.Com so i contacted him for solution for my HIV DISEASE,so Dr.SABU told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after 2week my HIV we be cured.Dr.SABU is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.SABU herbal medicine,he so cure HPV,CANCER,HERPES,ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC, ASTHMA,contact him via website;https://drsabuspelltemple.Wixsite.Com/dr-sabu or whatsapp number:+2347057624993.
RobertAlvin says2017-02-25T22:29:32.407
Greatest Joy in my life today HIV/AIDS has cure but doctor said HIV Disease has no cure until i met Dr.SABU who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV/AIDS DISEASE in 2012, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.Until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.SABU helped people in curing HIV disease, quickly I copied his Email which is drsabuspelltemple@gmail.Com so i contacted him for solution for my HIV DISEASE,so Dr.SABU told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after 2week my HIV we be cured.Dr.SABU is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.SABU herbal medicine,he so cure HPV,CANCER,HERPES,ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC, ASTHMA,contact him via whatsapp number:+2347057624993.
okijaike says2017-04-20T09:44:05.503
This courageous man, Dr. Okijaike is a healer, pathologist, herbalist, biochemist and naturalist, who immigrated from Jerusalem and who has committed his life to the service of helping people cure their diseases. In essence he teaches his patients how to use nature to take care of their bodies. I want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr. Okijaike, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Okijaike cured them from ALS, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and so on... When i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me through courier service that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Okijaike. Am fully cured. You can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now: okijaike@gmail .com THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL!
BlindaA says2017-05-17T02:03:50.457
This is so great am alive to testify the good work of herbal hemp oil and it's miracle healing.

In October 16th 2016 i was diagnosed of breast cancer and bone cancer when the doctor told me it was already too late for me, that i have only 9 month's on earth to live. I shared tear's and all hope was gone thinking that i will just sleep and go just like that.

My mom came to visit me in 5 two month's back and bought me some herbal oil product saying that it work's well on cancer, ever since she told me about the benefit's and encourage me to use the medication. I have been on treatment for the past 4 months now which was the required treatment plan for me.
Last month, I went to hospital to do my test and to God be the glory my cancer was not found there anymore. I have been cured with Dr. Trust herbal hemp oil which my mother had bought for me.

My family is forever grateful to Dr. Trust.

Last week my mom gave me his email which i contacted him in person and thank him for the life saving. If you are there right now and you have cancer,email him now he can also help you to cure yours my dear friend.

Email: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.Com
Via web site:https://ultimatecurecenter.Wixsite.Com/dr-trust
Call: +2348156885231
BlindaA says2017-05-17T02:03:56.867

Email: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.Com
Call: +2348156885231
BlindaA says2017-05-17T02:04:10.220

Email: Ultimatecurecenter@yahoo.Com
Call: +2348156885231
mosesallen says2017-05-20T16:46:32.247
My name is moses paul From belfast united kingdom, Dr alaho is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Adams!. Who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr alaho, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. So i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr alaho gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr alaho at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(alahoremedyhome@gmail.Com). Or email him on his other email for fast help (alahoremedyhome@gmail.Com) add him on whatsapp +2347064370626 thanks
mosesallen says2017-05-20T16:47:03.027
My name is moses paul From belfast united kingdom, Dr alaho is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Adams!. Who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr alaho, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. So i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr alaho gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr alaho at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(alahoremedyhome@gmail.Com). Or email him on his other email for fast help (alahoremedyhome@gmail.Com) add him on whatsapp +2347064370626 thanks..
bellaamada says2017-05-26T14:02:56.050
Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr.Sebi has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/ AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. He cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him below dr.Sebispelltemple@gmail.Com or Whatsapp;+2348153863900 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Herpes, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer or see more at
http://drsebispelltemple.Wixsite.Com/spelltemple
bellaamada says2017-05-26T14:03:07.827
Luara334 says2017-05-30T22:03:36.920
I want to thank you for the good work you have done for me,at first I thought it was a scam not until I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother Dr Mallam Abudu is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact him on (mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com ). If you are suffering from the following gyneacology disease:: (WhatsApp number +2349055637784 ) 1. Trying to get pregnant 2. Infection 3. Blockage from the fallopian Tube 4. Cyst from the ovaries 5. Unpleasant smell from the virginal 6. Irregular menstruation 7. Infertility for easy Conception.. 8. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor 9. Fibroid Etc.. Simply contact the spiritualist Dr Mallam Abudu on (mallamabuduspiritualhome@gmail.Com ) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life.
zuluspell says2017-05-30T22:25:31.957
FOR ANY KIND OF HELP YOU WANT IN LIFE OR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP CONTACT MY TEMPLE TODAY FOR FINAL SOLUTION.(WhatsApp:+2347067468416 or Email:zuluspelltemple@yahoo.Com or zuluspelltemple02@gmail.Com)

Are you getting frustrated due to the fact that you want your ex lover back and it's not working fine? Would you like to restore the lost love and make him or her love you unconditionally? If that is the case, lost love spell is one of the solutions; which is centered to resolving the love problems giving you the best opportunity to get your lost lover back, making your ex want to come back to you.Casting the lost love spell is the effective way of getting your lost lover back for good, ex husband or ex wife back with you and avoid any nasty drama in the process. For instance, you might find out that your ex partner is in a relationship with someone else. In a situations like this, you might find that your chances of getting that person back to you are very slim unless when you use the irresistible sort of strategy. This is when you get to see the undisputed power of the lost love spell because of its secret weapon is to restore the feelings and help you to get your lost lover back with you for good.Consult Dr.Zulu (WhatsApp:+2347067468416, Email:zuluspelltemple@yahoo.Com or zuluspelltemple02@gmail.Com)and immediately reconcile with your lover.
BELLOW ARE THE SERVICES I OFFER:
LOVE SPELLS MARRIAGE SPELLS MONEY SPELLS BEAUTY SPELLS
WEALTH SPELLS SEXUAL ATTRACTION SPELLS HIV CURE SPELLS
*REMOVE CURSE SPELLS PROTECTION SPELLS LOTTERY SPELLS
GOOD LUCK SPELLS FERTILITY SPELLS OTHER SPELLS

Contact me today and get your problem solved.(WhatsApp:+2347067468416, Email:zuluspelltemple@yahoo.Com or zuluspelltemple02@gmail.Com)
kane2222 says2017-06-06T01:39:22.637
HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS...

I'm here to testify about what DR. OLU did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OLU on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OLU assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OLU for help via email} drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.Com Website} https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
DR. OLU BLOG: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com
Or call him through his mobile} +2349036604757
Thanks once again DR. OLU.
kane2222 says2017-06-06T01:39:50.670
HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS...

Thanks once again DR. OLU. ...
ANNONYMOUS101 says2017-07-10T08:22:26.207
Though i haven’t met DR OKO ( solutionhome@outlook.Com ), but i have being hearing and seeing his wonderful deeds on people’s life.. This made me contacted him because i was also diagnosed of HIV, When i contacted Him, without wasting time, he started His Miraculous work in my Life, I am happy and Glad to say that i am now cured after using His herbal Medicine.. You can also reach him on SOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM thank you all for taking your time to read my testimony, i am JULIET
ANNONYMOUS101 says2017-07-12T16:43:54.557
I Gloria ,I Am Here Again To Say A Big Thanks To Dr.Osemen The Great Healer [ healinghomeofallsikness@outlook.Com ] For Making Me A Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With HIV/AIDS For 6 Years I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure. I Came Here Last Month To Search For Solution To My Problem And I Saw A Comment Of People Talking About Different Doctors And God Directed Me To Choose Dr.Osemen And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 7 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr.Osemen the great healer To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV, AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, Or Any Other Diseases You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr Osemen Through His email Address: HEALINGHOMEOFALLSICKNESS@OUTLOOK.COM . Truly there is a healing home to all sickness i am a witness .
ANNONYMOUS101 says2017-07-12T16:45:12.413
meg111 says2017-07-26T21:50:11.693
Thanks To Dr. Olu For This Great Help.
I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 5 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me about a Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact (drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.Com) and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately with his herbal medicine only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and after 24 hours he told me that he had prepared the cure, which he will send to me and that i will use it for seven (7th) days and after that i should go for a HIV test. I adhere to what he told me and used the herbal cure the way he told me to surprisingly on Sixth (6th) day of He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Now my fiance is back to me, everything is now positive in my life, i have regained back everything that i lost. Please do not hesitate to contact DR. OLU if you are passing through any kind of problem, He is God sent. Email: drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.Com or call him at +2349036604757 for your healing and solution.
Website Page: https://drolusolutiontempl.wixsite.com/dr-olu
DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com
RobertFred says2017-08-26T11:44:26.467
My Name is Robert Fred from Canada..It gives me great joy to share with you on how I was cured of a dreaded virus called HIV Disease by Dr.ZUKU,a powerful traditional herbalist.I have be suffered for 8years and till now i am still shocked but the good new is that Dr,ZUKU is the reason for my smile today. I don't know to explain how everything worked. The healing happened within the twinkle of my eye. After all the years of going from places to another for remedy. I got my cured finally. May God continue to bless his work and also to my best friend who searched him on his internet and directed me to contact him. After writing to him he prepared my herbal cure and how i am to use it and withing 2 weeks after using herbal remedy i went to check up and was found that my HIV Virus was gone and was negative.It is indeed a great news to those who must be suffering from one disease or virus, Dr Zuku is able to challenge that affliction. Why not visit him today through: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or by his web site: https://drzukuspelltemple.wixsite.com/drzukusite call or text for more information +16177296273 ..
arthurleticia says2017-08-28T19:02:46.737
My name is Leticia,i was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS for over a year which made me lose my job and mostly part my life were gone because i couldn't keep up with myself, until a friend from Singapore introduce me to a healer called Dr Adodo and ask me to contact him which i did without hesitation so he responded and i told him my problems and he promise me solution and ask me to trust have fate on the spell which he will cast for me that am going to get cured, i did what he demanded of me and after a week he ask me to go for an HIV test and to my greatest surprise i came out negative and till now the doctors are still surprise about my situation so i want everyone out there that is leaving with HIV/AIDS should please contact him from cure on his email address on Adodospelltemple@gmail.Com or call him on +1 (661) 704 3225 or visit his website at http://adodospelltemple.webs.com/
arthurleticia says2017-08-28T19:02:54.677
celina12 says2017-10-05T02:59:28.120
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured./
celina12 says2017-10-08T02:37:20.887
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured/.
peter24 says2017-12-02T14:43:34.300
I am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.Com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on +2348140544262 for healings Thanks
jacko432 says2017-12-04T14:37:23.813
I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of Herpes and my aunt and her husband were cured of HIV by high priest DR NORUWA who uses natural herbs to cure different kind of illness. He is also a spell caster who also help me cast a spell that bring my ex girlfriend back to me without any delay it was after he cured me of herpes that make me trust him and believe in him to also help me get my ex back and he did it for me. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted high priest who help me with his natural herbs to cure my herpes also help me with love spell to bring my ex back, without charging me any money for his work i only provide the items he needed to cast the spell for me, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across High priest DR NORUWA, Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great and world best famous spell caster, email him via DRNORUWASPELLHOME@GMAIL.Com.
peter24 says2017-12-10T22:25:58.343
My name is Peter James From USA, Dr tebe is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Nicole! Who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr tebe, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. So i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing DrTebe gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr tebe at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(drtebe2@gmail.Com). Or email him on his other email for fast help (dr_tebe2@yahoo.Com) add him on whatsapp +2348140544262 Thanks
peter24 says2017-12-10T22:26:35.813
Juilet says2017-12-19T22:14:39.447
I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people all over the world on how i was cured of herpes disease by Dr OJIE,I'm Juilet i was living with herpes for the past two years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of somebody called Jason, testifying of how he was cured from herpes by Dr OJIE and i decided to also email this Dr OJIE via ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.Com and tell him about my problem, he told me to send him some of my personal details which i did and then he prepare the treatments and send them to me through DHL. He give me the instructions on how to use the treatment for 14 days and after 7 days, he told me to go for herpes test which i did and to my greatest surprise i was confirmed Negative.. All thanks be to Dr OJIE and God almighty for curing me of this deathly disease after 2 years and if you know that you are in this same problem email him now via email ojieolaspelltemple@gmail.Com and i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine.
Juilet says2017-12-19T22:15:14.560
peter24 says2018-01-02T07:20:24.247
eisenharper says2018-01-19T09:16:42.253
Am here to appreciate Dr Adodo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, I tested positive of this virus two years ago and since then i have been suffering from this virus so one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Adodo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted him on his email: Adodospelltemple@gmail.Com and i told him about my troubles and he told me that i will get cured, He gave me some instructions which i rightly followed so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for for a week and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone when i went back to the hospital and it came out negative and all the symptoms were gone. Why don't you contact him today and be free from diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. Contact him via email: Adodospelltemple@gmail.Com or call him on +1 661 704 3225
lindacarter12 says2018-02-09T06:17:13.503
Do anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spent their hard earn money on injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure herpes, diabetics, asthma, HIV, hepatitis, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was cured of HIV and my aunt was cured of herpes by Dr. Baba Ogu natural herbs. Even Dr. Sebi prove to the whole world that natural herbs can cure all illness and he cured countless of people using natural herbs. He is also a spell caster, he cast a spell to restore marriages back to normal, a good luck spell to prosper and excel in whatever you do in life, etc. i know is hard to believe but am a living testimony. If anyone here is sick or has problem, why not give him a try, there is no harm in trying herbs. Contact Dr. Baba Ogu with the below details:
Email address: drbabaogu@gmail.Com
phone/whatsap no: +2348137291215
lauradaniel says2018-02-10T14:57:48.267
God bless Dr. Ajagbo for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES Cured out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Ajagbo, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 7 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Ajagbo truly you are so great and powerful in spiritual works, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through his VIA EMAIL: drajagboherbalhome201@gmail.Com
nicholreel says2018-03-10T05:37:27.427
I AM HERE TO TESTIFY ON HOW MY HERPES VIRUS WAS CURED BY LEWIS.

I'm Nichol Reel, from Texas USA. I had been in a relationship with a guy and we had unprotected sex for the first time and within a day i got a big bump on the crease of my thigh and vagina. After a few days it began to hurt more and more. I told him to take a picture of it for me, and it looked like open sores, like bugs were biting off my skin or something. So i went to the ER and they said genital herpes. I was soooo depressed. My boyfriend and i cried. He cried for me, but he had no idea he had it too. Next day, same thing happens to him. At this point, we think i gave it to him because I was the first one to show the symptoms. The next phase I went through was depression. At this point, all I did was sleep and cry. I felt like my life was over. I knew I could never get married, I felt dirty, and worthless. I was depressed for about two months. I fought thoughts of suicide and it was a hassle to even carry out my daily tasks. So I started to wonder if there would be a remedy to this disease, which led me to going to visiting many hospitals, and nothing good came out from it, until I read a person’s testimony online that said that they were cured with the help of Dr Lewis Spell, of this disease that the world deems incurable and tears rolled down my face. That persons testimony sparked a hope in me that led me to contact Dr LEWIS. So he assured us that we are going to be alright, after meeting up with the necessary requirements, he sent us a parcel and gave us instruction guide on how to use it, which we did, after 7 days of using the medication, the herpes was totally cured. So I and my boyfriend went and got tested for every STD in the book and every single test came back NEGATIVE, we also went back to the hospital, and it was confirmed NEGATIVE. I am posting my testimony to help someone out there suffering from this disease. Do not hesitate to contact Dr LEWIS via e-mail: lewis7temple@gmail.Com or call or WhatsApp him on +2347067468416. Visit his website: lewisswerttemple.Blogspot.Is/

HE ALSO HAS CURE TO THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:
MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
HPV GENITAL HERPES
TRICHOMONIASIS
CHLAMYDIA
HIV GONORRHEA
HBV
SYPHILIS
CANCER.
erickinsley says2018-03-26T23:36:29.943
avalonedgar says2018-04-06T11:21:05.487
I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Alabi has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 3years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Alabi on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Alabi can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Alabi i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Alabi on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you up to, reach him on dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com
or WHATSAPP him through this number +2348115204568
avalonedgar says2018-04-06T11:22:27.167
avalonedgar says2018-05-08T18:05:47.047
I was diagnose April 17,2016 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know's about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of ARV DRUGS. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr Alabi who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. Within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 3 weeks to get cured,I did for 3 weeks, within this 3 weeks i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result it was absolutely Negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. Imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on ARV DRUGS,if you are HIV positive please contact my savior dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com
avalonedgar says2018-05-08T18:05:54.197
wanda1 says2018-05-23T19:15:25.610
Hello friends I am Wanda dancy from U S A. God is be really good to me in my life,, before people said there is no cure on HIV AIDS, but today many people have now believe that there is a cure for HIV AIDS it can be cured through Africans root and herbs, our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV AIDS, many have get cured with the help of a great herbal doctor known as Dr Ose he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease H.P.V/TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, human papilomavirus, genital warts, herpes, syphilis, cancer, hepatitis a b and c. High blood pressures, body disease, diabetics, epilepsy, HIV aids, pregnancy,ALS and many difference kinds of diseases, last month he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. In 2015 the total number of people living with HIV was 5.8 million but today the total number is now 2.0 million, if you want to get in touch with him contact him on this e-mail below: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com call and whatsapp him on +393512872745 so now contact him and get rid of your disease. Immediately because this disease are not melt for us, with GOD all things are possible, so GOD has use this great Dr Ose of Dr Ose herbal center to let people no that this disease are not actually melt for us. And also here is my email address you can get in contact with me if you wish to no more about this great wonderful herbal doctor that has so much made me believe in him ok, so here is my email address wandadancy1@gmail.Com thanks everybody and most especially you Dr Ose of droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com
katejames429 says2018-06-01T00:34:56.803
I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2013, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. TRUST online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him (successspellcast@gmail.Com and he prepared HIV herbal medication for me which i took for 7days and now i am completely cured. I want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HIV, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now HIV negative. I will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HIV or other disease contact him, Email: his email: (successspellcast@gmail.Com or His Whatsapp number: +2348102652355...Thank you He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is 100% Real
-COLD SORE
-ALS
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-PILE
-HYPERTENSION
-LOW SPERM COUNT
-ASTHMA
-CANCER
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY
wanda1 says2018-06-02T07:49:42.803
It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome /Human Immuno Virus (HIV/AIDS) is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 1 year ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could lead a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to HIV). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to looking for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the HIV syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one DR OSE (A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me at a low fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. Alas! It worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.2 days ago to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE".
You can free yourself of this HIV virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com or call and whatsapp him on +393512872745 He will help you the same way he helped me
Jovial Miles
From USA
wanda1 says2018-06-02T07:59:57.350
wanda1 says2018-06-04T09:28:24.420
I have heard of him before, but after watching his documentary “healing spell” I was turned on to the full story about Dr Ose. He is a man who has the Cure for HIV AIDS,Cancer,Sickle Cell,Herpes,warts,HPV,ALS,Diabetes and every kind of illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He went to herbal school college, and has thousands of testimonials of healing people with HIV AIDS, HERPES,ALS and HPV and several other illnesses.
Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in USA before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr Ose, because i was having HIV AIDS which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr Ose, he sent me some herbs which i took, and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of my HIV AIDS, My Name is Jasmine Jennifer, I am from the South Carolina, Please if you have any form of illness especially STD,Infertility,HIV etc. you can contact him immediately through his Email Address on droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com or call and whatsapp him on +393512872745

Name: Jasmine Jennifer
FROM UNITED STATES
KristinCollins says2018-06-05T10:21:47.667
DaveHoran says2018-06-29T07:01:37.087
Hello everyone, i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for Herpes Disease, i have been Herpes since last three years but today i am happy that i am cured from Herpes with herbal medicine of Dr Haberle the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Haberle cure his Herpes i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Haberle brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: drhaberlespelltemple@gmail.Com or drhaberlespelltemple@yahoo.Com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.Once more contact him now or his Whats app Number:+27643508906.
syari123 says2018-06-30T16:39:44.203
I am here to testify on how I was healed from my HIV DISEASE by DR.
OGBELA the great herbalist, I was having a serious headache though I take
treatments the headache never goes off, I was told to go for check-up, I
did the result was that I am having the HIV of the brain, that there is
tumor in my brain, I was not myself ever since that day, everything went
worse day by day, I was hoping for death, I was told about a great spell
caster who can heal any disease in this life, I collected his email which
is droogbelaherbalhome@gmail.Com or whatsap +2348136354191
or his website:drogbelaherbalhome.Blogspot.Com quickly I emailed him to see if my disease can be healed, he told me that I am at the right place, that I should not bother that
everything will be fine, I believed him base on the testimonies I had seen
on the internet, he asked me to buy some items which I bought, he cast the
spell and told me that there is a herbs medicine that he will prepare and
send to me through courier service, my parcel arrived I took the herbs
medicine as prescribed by him, I started feeling normal, the headache was
gone, he asked to go for check-up, the tumor that was seen in my brain was
no more. He also help my friend to cure his KIDNEY DISEASES after i was
cure i also introduce my friend to this great man and now my friend is also
cure I thank DR. OGBELA, if you are having serious problem you can contact
him via his email which is drogbelaherbalhome@gmail.Com or whatsapp his mobile line on +2348136354191
syari123 says2018-06-30T16:46:05.390
cyndypowell says2018-07-11T16:11:15.010
HIV/AIDS DISEASE HAS CURE CONTACT DR ZUKU HERBAL MEDICINE HOME CURE +16177296273

Am Cyndy Powell From USA/Florida I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 1 year ago have tried all possible means to get HIV cure, i even visited so many doctor but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from USA DR ZUKU who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact Dr.Zuku herbal home via his email he sent me HIV/AIDS herbal medicine through DHL service, when i received this herbal medicine, Dr.Zuku gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly HIV/AIDS Disease within 2 week of usage i was totally be heal..Am so grateful to Dr.Zuku for saving my life Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or website : http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/ Or Contact YouTube https://youtu.be/5nrj_6-Q6ro
cyndypowell says2018-07-11T16:11:46.317

Am Cyndy Powell From USA/Florida I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 1 year ago have tried all possible means to get HIV cure, i even visited so many doctor but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from USA DR ZUKU who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact Dr.Zuku herbal home via his email he sent me HIV/AIDS herbal medicine through DHL service, when i received this herbal medicine, Dr.Zuku gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly HIV/AIDS Disease within 2 week of usage i was totally be heal..Am so grateful to Dr.Zuku for saving my life Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or website : http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/ Or Contact YouTube https://youtu.be/5nrj_6-Q6ro ..
celina12 says2018-08-27T11:06:14.823
I was cured of HIV with the used of natural herbs. My name is celina jolly and am from US. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 13 yrs but with the help of Dr.Ogun herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr.Ogun and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr.Ogun and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Ogun now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr.Ogun have herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr ogun through his Email address on: drogun62@gmail.Com or WHATSAPP/CALL him on+2348104991149 . Please share the good news to other people once you are cured