• Yes, they should remake whatever they want.

I am not one of those people who cares about whether old movies are remade or not. If you don't want to see it, then don't see it. If it looks interesting, then by all means go. It's not like the original was any great shakes anyways. A bit overrated.

• No, Silence of the Lambs should not be remade as the original is a classic.

I do not believe Hollywood should remake Silence of the Lambs. The original is a classic and was only released 25 years ago. I do not believe there is an actor alive who could out-do Anthony Hopkins role. I also think that is is distasteful to remake a cult classic movie while the stars are still alive and acting.

• No, I do not think Hollywood should remake Silence of the Lambs.

I do not believe that Hollywood should remake the original Silence of the Lambs because the original was so successful. It is very difficult to create a remake that even comes close to an original film that did so well in the box office. There is a long history of remade horror films leaving something to be desired.

• You can't improve on perfection.

The movie "The Silence of the Lambs" was excellent- perfectly cast with a fantastic script It won many awards. There is no reason to remake it and it would be very difficult for a remake to be as good as the original. Also, it would probably be necessary to update the story to include modern technology, which would get in the way of the more old-fashioned storytelling of the original.