• One word for you - no!

Just to clarify here. I've seen many on this site who do online public or private schooling and call themselves homeschoolers. They are not. Homeschooling is not the same as online schooling.

After decades of tracking and research, those who are actual homeschoolers far outscore their public school counterparts. Here are stats: http://www.hslda.org/research/faq.asp#1
    (scroll down to blue links)

So statistically, homeschooling isn't just a little better academically, but FAR better.

• Banning homeschooling would be taking away our educational freedom.

We have the absolute right to be in charge of our education, and should not be forced to rely on the government for one. Besides the fact that so many polls and studies have shown that homeschooling is so much better than public or charter schools. Even if you don't like homeschooling you should respect peoples rights to do so.

• NO WAY! We love homeschooling!

From this website I found, It said more people graduate when homeschooling. And there is too much drama in public school, to much pressure, and not enough personal teaching. Teachers are great, but being homeschooled is better. Go to a college though. You can't get a degree if you go and you won't get a good job.

• No! No! No!

Never in a million years should homeschooling be banned. Homeschooling is better than school because:

1. Education
    2. Family Life
    3. Morals
    4. Freedom
    5. Independence
    6. Health
    7. SOCIALIZATION

Those are just a few perks of homeschooling. I know because I'm a homeschooled teen myself who previously attended school.

• Absolutely not! Home schooling is beneficial

I actually wrote an article on home schooling. You can read it here: http://www.debate.org/forums/Society/topic/78966/

It highlights why home schooling can be better than school for kids and how homeschoolers perform better than public schoolers in testing, etc.

I highly encourage you to read this and if you still believe home schooling is bad, I don't know what to say to you.

• NO! Homeschooling is great!

As a homeschooler, I can testify that homeschooling is better than private schooling or public schooling in three ways.
    1. The parents understand the kids better than the teachers.
    2. The parent-teachers can adjust the curriculum to the needs and interests of the kids
    3. The kids feel more comfortable in their own homes.