• Homework should be abolished

When you've just come back from a full school day of like 10 hours of lessons, the last thing that you want to be doing is more work. The most likely thing is that you will be tired, and about to die. When you come back home, you want to be sitting on a couch, reading a book, watching tv or just having a nap. Also your parents don't want you to come back and you have a long face saying that you have 10 pieces of homework to do and you go to bed at 10:00 in the night. Your parents probably just want you to come back with a smile on your face and you don't have lots of prep on your shoulders.

• End homework ......

Home work was started to involve student in study in home... But this thing has change ....... Now homework has become burden for student..... Due to lot of homework they don't even have time to read and learn and for self study......... If it can't be abolished.......Then Decrease Homeworks...... Plzzzzz

• End homework ......

• End homework ......

• Nope lol ...

JUST KIDDING , FUCK YES LOL YES YES YES YESH YESH YESH YESH YESH YESH YES YES YES YES YES OMG YES YES JUST DO IT !! #SuicideSquad #HarleyQuinn #DrHarleenQuinzel #MargotRobbie #MrJ #JaredLeto #Enchantress #CaraDelevingne #Deadshot #WillSmith #Katana #KarenFukuhara #BestMovieEver #SKWAD #DC #HOMEWORKSHOULDBEABOLISHED #DOINGHOMEWORK #POKEMONGO #TeamInstinct #iLoveCaraDelevingne <3 Cara Delevingne

• Homework is not a problem but its quantity is..

Homework given to the students of primary school is alright because at that time we have to drag them in the habit of studying and as that level of study does not need any extra study hours . But once they get mature they know their responsibility .To them homework is not a big deal but its quantity plays a crucial role. Students of high classes have to study extra the homework and classwork is not enough. So it will be better if the teachers stop giving homework and let the students study in their own way.Otherwise homework which is just like a formality for the students will probably lead to backwardness

• Yes it ness

New Tim redo do d d e e e embed me dmr d d d e e e e e d d d. D e e e e e d d. Dr d. D d d d d duck k k k k k me e e e e e. E e

• Should homework be banned

I think homework shouldn't be abolished, but we shouldn't have so much. Just a little bit a night would be good. Some people arnt able to do their homework because they are very sporty and are at a high level and have lots of competitions on that run very late at night so they are not able to do it.

• E23t de e erqw

Q
    q
    r qru 'qreo9'rq'e ruqrwe'qro/8qoruiqe'qeru rqor'FR UP nr r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r df f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• E23t de e erqw

Q
    q

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.

• We still need homework

Homework is something that should be in your everyday life. If the teachers abolish homework then how will students know more about what they are talking about in class. When a teacher assigns you with homework, it is to give you and your fellow classmates practice to understand more about the topic you are talking about.

• Homework should not be gien

Iam a student of higer class we have very less time as we come almost at 5:00pm we will have very less time to do homework in that formative assiagment projects.If teachers won't give homework it will be use full for students to prepare for exams and and to obtain knowlage.So i say