• Homework stinks!!! Man!!!

Did you ever think homework should be served for kids? Well I do not think so for three main reasons, first of all homework doesn't help, second it is a nightmare! And third is because it wastes time. And if you think about it, it uses a lot of paper, therefore it is also bad for the environment.

• Stop And Read

Homework should be given, BUT not on all subjects, Only major subjects, and the teacher should consider the students other homework before giving out large packets. Teachers should make homework time sufficient, not something that will take a couple hours to complete. Also, the deadline should be extended. Giving something, and making it due the next day puts pressure onto the student.

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• I think Yes

I think yes because I am a student and I wish that I would not need to sit down everyday for a hour and just sit and do stuff that I have already learned about in school earlier that day. Also I wish homework was abolished because homework is boring.

• Its so boring

Teachers should get paid for teaching us at school, NOT HOME they get payed quite a bit and they just hardly teach anything in lessons..... Because thieve got LOADS of homework to give out, then it increases stress to you and your parents it can sometimes cause anger if the person is tired!

• Should be abolished

I say that homeworks should be abolished as what we learn at the schools is wht we learn at home .If a student has a test the next day and he has to do his homework and submit it on the next day what will he do!!!! Will he be studying for the test or complete his homework.Pls reply to my question.

• Homework should abolished

Yes homework should be banned itwaste time. Yes one should give homework but not burden.We have more things to do else than that .Oh my god πŸ˜‰πŸ˜žπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜We cant get time play games we should get homework .It wastes time ,papers .We are so sytressed. Sometimes we also get headache and pain

• I think yes.... Homework should be abolished

I feel like teachers give a lot of homework. This means that the student will be engaged all day doing homework or learning, which it might seem good because homework help your learning but frankly if a student doesn't want to learn I don't see how that help, whereas a good student is going to learn anyway. Having a lot of homework, the student becomes stressed, so even the good student starts hating school. An other argument is that school doesn't leave the appropriate time that a student need to play, have fun, do a hobby, discover himself or do other activities that are actually going to teach him lot of other things.(I'm not including video games or anything like that)

• Homework should be abolished

Homework should be abolished..Because now days ..It causes stress due to lot of homework we can't study as well.I agree that homework should be abolished as it is making students remain stuck up in a corner of their house completing loads of homework instead of discovering and trying out activities which makes them healthy and fit. Worse still it does not increase their knowledge and makes them hate school which is not a good sign

• Homework should be given

If homework will be not given children will busy on fb or other social networking sites spoiling their time homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.

• Should homework be abolished

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.