• Homework needs to be abolished

It wastes so much time that you could use to hang out with friends and family, play, or participate in fun A C T I V I T I E S. Then when you get home you dont have to get stressed out about more homework. Please abolish homework .

• I d k

I hate homework because you could be doing way better things like sports and some people stay up so late trying to finish their homework it isn't healthy and you could get bad demises by staying up and being way to stressed about your homework's due date. Peace Out and see you later!!!!

• Homework takes time

Away from families friends and activities . This homework can ruin kids time with there families that is important. I know that homework can help people with studies but people should chose what homework is needed for the test at school or if you need extra practice. Homework should be abolished for kids and there families, friends, and activities.

• Homework Causes Lots of Stress

"Stress symptoms can affect your body, your thoughts and feelings, and your behavior. Being able to recognize common stress symptoms can give you a jump on managing them. Stress that's left unchecked can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity and diabetes." (Mayo Clinic) Homework is a perfect example of stress, which causes children and adolescents to endure this at a young age. This increases your risk to many health problems.

• Yes It should

It's not needed, people need some relax time but you can't get any if you have homework and if your parents/guardians don't know how to do it and the teacher does you probably won't know how to contact your teacher on how to do it. When people have homework they are not out being social with others

• Kids go home to get away from school not to bring it home in your backpack

Kids and parents fight against each other when they should bann together against homework it just does not make any sense kids get so so stressed and ripp out there own hair as a kid I know it is really hard and stressful it is to crazy for a kid

• It is stupid waste of time

I hate it because it is unneeded and retarded no no non nonononoononon nononoon non non non non non non non non non non nonononoonon n
    k k k kkk k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k kk k k k k k

• Homework should be abolished.

I get way too much homework and all of it is just practice from that day and I don't have any time to do anything at home. My Geometry homework is every day and we have to do all the work on the paper and it get annoying because I love Math and all but its just way too much

• Yes abolish it

It's waste of time and what stupid they use to give the more is homework the less is time. I'm 110% in agreed in abolishing it and thanks to my teacher so that she gave me this topic for my jam activity
    at least i can express my views about this rubbish homework !!!!!!!!.....

• Yessss sssss sssss

Vfvgvgvg hbh j n h b h b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b b b b b bwsdfg dfgbn

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.