• Homework is Unnessecary

Finnland has consistently scored amongst the top three countries on the PISA test and they have little to no homework up until secondary school. We need to take a page from Finnland's book. Also account for the fact that homework sucks so much time. We need to restructure our education system

• Homework is the biggest waste of recoverable time.

When you come to school it's boring when you get an assignment it's the worst, you were thinking about playing with you're friends and having fun. Teachers say you get enough time to play at home but it's not true you're probably working you're but off to finish you're homework.

• Just because i dont want homework

Q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m ; ' q w e r t y u i o p a s d f g h j k l z x c v b n m

• Just because i dont want homework

• Just because i dont want homework

• A Torn Family

My dad, being in the Air Force, came back from Afghanistan. I hadn't seen him in five years, so I was really excited to see him when I got back from school. But our meeting was cut short due to my pile of homework. So I went to work, typing up essay after essay, writing worksheet after worksheet, reading textbook after textbook, just to get it over with. When I finished, it was 11:00 in the evening, and my mom and dad were asleep.
    The next morning, I got up to go make myself some breakfast. My mom was in the kitchen, and wearily said that my dad was called back to the military base because one of the U.S. bases was under attack. I was a mess, because I knew that he wouldn't be back for a few months at least. And I never got to talk to him and be with him because of my excess homework. My school is very strict, and says that unless I was sick, out of town, or at a funeral of a member of my immediate family was I allowed to be excused from that day's homework.
    A few weeks later, a man in a camo uniform arrived at our door. I won't say that much, because I might start crying, but let's just say that this soldier had to tell my family the one thing that soldiers abhor of saying. Every family with a member in the military knows that they should always be prepared for those soldiers with news, but that doesn't mean we prepare anyways. There were risks, but there was family, also.
    Going to my dad's revealing was like a nightmare. But not a scary nightmare. A nightmare that you knew was haunting you, tormenting you, with facts, not fantasies. In a nightmare like this, everything is a blur. I remember soldiers saluting, people standing and sitting, and I remember making a speech in front of his casket. I told everyone that it was homework, homework that killed this man, this amazing, loving father. My last words to him were, "Once I finish my homework, I'll talk to you more. I promise."
    I'm now a Senior in high school, with this all happening last year. When I saw this rebuttle, I decided to speak up.
    End homework, so that families will be able to spend time with each other. That is all I ask. Thank you.

• Home work sucks.

I am in 5th grade and a very sporty person. I also love to be with family. Now, unfortunately, I can't do half of those things without getting stressed out. Since every time you move up a grade, you get more and more homework, making it a lot more stressful the older you get.

• Love homework already

Im a 5th grade students,well I really love homework , because it steals your creativity. And you can be ready for tomorrow. Im not a nerd if you were asking Im just normal. I am not begging you to do homework but I am telling you my opinion. My teacher gives us loads of homework and I do not mind.Some people says it is stressfull but it isn't .Im doing my homework rightb now about opinions in my book ,and I am enjoying it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING

• Aaaa hhu hghi

O dfj j h h nh hjew vj ej jne eu udj un n ju jnnehe nj decbhjbcnj dj jndehcf h nbcf fj cjdbncej dj hj romance jnnmn jjhjn hj m umn nhjj nm bhjj qwerty snbdhsh nhdj dfws jhuhy hhhj hjgdhwn hdusmd jwnjbfiwbhjiu hjfwh jhwhiut9bn jwhjf nash mjih sdg

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.

• B h b mhjbi

Huybhjknuhygybhjnkyhfgfdfhfgahgafd hsdo h h h h h d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d du

• Aaaa hhu hghi