• Kids need to be kids

You wonder where all the kids are nowadays. Well guess .......Inside doing homework. And after homework their exhausted and just wanna have their faces in screen. If their as no homework kids would be more exited to get home and ride their bikes to the friends house or to the park and shoot some hoops,

• Yeeeeeh it ain't right mate

Homework is against my religion and I think that it has such big gay that it hurts me so much and it's so dumb. It's dumb as heck and no person with self dignity would rather write about trump being our president than go out and pet a dog. It's gay.

• Homework is really gay

It's gay so gay that I think we should abolish it and instead have no work to do and get a bad education and be stupid and not get jobs.I really believe that homework is homosexual and so do all my colleagues at Marlborough college. I've been teaching for 10 years and throughout my time homework has never ever helped a student with their work.

• Homework makes me want to die

One day I went to the park and I play football and meat up on Jamie rare on Wednesday hope to lol cock chicken fun had add wall rar e I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Homework is the worst

We don’t need to spend time on homework in the old times girls didn’t even go to school what changed now? I’m in sixth grade I stayed up until 12 doing homework one time. I have to wake up at 6:30 it’s so annoying I hate it don’t you like who even likes homework. If u actually waste ur time like that it’s dumb

• Homework should be abolished

The children do not want to do so.They would rather prefer to play or watch television than completing their home working and do self study.Andmost of the time this happen that instead of the children there parents complete the homework.The teacher gives the home work so that in some way the child is able to revise the things taught in the class.

• It is bad

I think that homework just wastes time because every child needs time to play and do things they enjoy and they need to do things like chores. But then all of a sudden wait i can not do anything i want i have to do my homework. Homework also gives kids a negative feeling about school.

• It is bad

• Waste of time.

Homework is just a extra load for children.Children do not get time for their fitness and family.After a tiredful day at school children should a proper meal and sufficent time to sleep which they cannot take due to HW given from school and different private tutions.Specially in Ram Mohan Mission School and Ram Mohan Mission High School if you does not take private tution from school teacher you will not get marks even the answers are correct and for a student it is very difficult to take 9 to 10 tutions a week.From the tutions they get homework.If a teacher gives 1 Ch homework it is not possible to complete 9 ch a week.So, been a student of class 8 of Ram Mohan Mission High School, I agree with the statement that HW should be abolished.

• Yes it should be abolished

Coz students don't get enough tym for self studies. Homework should be abolished or minimized. They don't get family tym. The student is one and the subjects are many if one teacher gives three page homework then nine subject teachers will give twenty seven page homework which make child baffled that what to do first. Their will be no tym for physical activity which will make child weak and mind refreshment is also needed

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.

• Homework is helpful to lagging students

Although homework is quite tiring and frankly seems pointless if teachers gave homework that was used rather than giving busy work for a couple points. Homework also gives feedback to the teacher on how well they explained the lesson and how well the students interpreted what they heard during the classroom session.

• Homework is a boon

It makes a person better on studies and improves handwriting of a person and the homework is of he studies that we do in school so it gives us practice. It is way a person can learn something extra than what is in a textbook. I love doing home work