• Homework should be abloshied

Home work eats up free time. Excess home work causes children to feel 'burn out' home work is rarely bahubali .Home work don't allow to spend time with parents and cosions .Home work makes mentally weak .Home work doesn't allow to do other activities like playing, dancing ,singing, reading other books etc.

• Brings stress and is not as such beneficial

Homework is a big cause of stress due to things like projects and other things alike, it takes up a lot of time and if not done to standard will still land you in some form of trouble even though you have spent time doing so. It creates clutter in a students life and can complicate things for them. Homework is said to be beneficial as it teaches at home but this is not to be so, most homework set today is frankly unneeded and takes up quite a bit of time to achieve an end goal of nothing as most homework is going over something you have just gone over which does not benefit as you will eventually get that lesson into your head as time passes. School is cramming information into your head and spewing it onto paper to be forgotten about with some of that information being retained after awhile but that is only as the many school hours make this so, yet information is only retained if one finds it to be interesting or entertaining as you remember something that makes it mark unlike something that does not interest you and that you will most likely not use. The amount of time you spend every week as a student in school is enough as it is but the addition of homework makes this seem longer, the thing that should have effort put into it is the school system and how it disciplines and tutors its students as commonly the reason some people get lower grades is due to the lack of discipline that might never be changed unless that person truly takes and interest and starts to listen for once.

• We shouldn't do homwork

It should be abolished because many kids are busy after school,many have sport activities,some kids don’t understand a questions and has no teacher to go to, rough times at home and also doesn’t have time at home,the teachers won’t have to do all this grading they could just have more projects and worksheets at school,there won’t be as much missing work,If you don’t do your homework you usually won’t understand the tests, so if you do more work during school and have help with teachers more will succeed on their tests

• We shouldn't do homwork

• It should be abolished

I totally agree on this .
    Everyone has their own way of studying some students like me likes to self study but when we student get homework rather than a revision it is more like a burden to our shoulders . It is stressful to first study ,keep your physical fitness and then this thing called homework occurs. Have you ever thought of passing an exam just by doing homework
    And then will it satisfy your parents and teachers then?Homework is of no use nowadays we can simply copy from websites for the solutions and even today my many classmates parents wake till 3:00am to complete their homework
    Rather than wasting my time on it I would spend my time with my family , self study and enjoy my childhood life.
    When we present our homework their is no proof that we have done it by our own or not but while studying we none other can study for you or you can’t just copy cause if you will you are fooling around yourself.If you want to ask questions please you surely can cause it will help me improving my debate skills!!

• Kids need to be kids

You wonder where all the kids are nowadays. Well guess .......Inside doing homework. And after homework their exhausted and just wanna have their faces in screen. If their as no homework kids would be more exited to get home and ride their bikes to the friends house or to the park and shoot some hoops,

• Yeeeeeh it ain't right mate

Homework is against my religion and I think that it has such big gay that it hurts me so much and it's so dumb. It's dumb as heck and no person with self dignity would rather write about trump being our president than go out and pet a dog. It's gay.

• Homework is really gay

It's gay so gay that I think we should abolish it and instead have no work to do and get a bad education and be stupid and not get jobs.I really believe that homework is homosexual and so do all my colleagues at Marlborough college. I've been teaching for 10 years and throughout my time homework has never ever helped a student with their work.

• Homework makes me want to die

One day I went to the park and I play football and meat up on Jamie rare on Wednesday hope to lol cock chicken fun had add wall rar e I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

• Homework is the worst

We don’t need to spend time on homework in the old times girls didn’t even go to school what changed now? I’m in sixth grade I stayed up until 12 doing homework one time. I have to wake up at 6:30 it’s so annoying I hate it don’t you like who even likes homework. If u actually waste ur time like that it’s dumb

• Should homework be abolished

No,and Yes. I'm a 7th grade student. At my school we have loads of homework, even though it takes away my/our time to do what I want. It actually is fun some times. And it might not help you in some ways. But I do think schools should not give loads of homework. Just 4 sheets of quick exercise a night based on your level in that class.

• It is important for children.

Even if children do not like homework it is very improtant for them, if children are not at school they have homework to help them keep up with their class. As a student I realise we have way to much time on our hands and homework is a good way to use all of it.

• Students need to be challenged.

Homework should not be overdone, however, students need to be challenged reach beyond what they know. Homework also serves as feedback - if the teachers get a whole bunch of bad homework they will know they did not thoroughly cover that topic enough. Homework makes sure that kids actually can learn something and will keep it in their minds well enough to answer questions on it - they wont forget.

• Homework is good.

I think that the idea of aboloshing homework is one of naieve rebellion. Homework is like a whetstone for a knife. It trains the mind while the mind would otherwise be at rest. Homework is a great way to keep a person honed in and learning outside of the classroom.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be abolished. Homework is the perfect way for people to learn and continue to learn on the subject even once their are out of school for the day and are at their home. It is how they review the work and better understand what they get and what they don't get.

• No, homework is important.

Homework can feel like a drag when you're a student, but it's a really important part of going to school. It helps to retain the information you have learned during the class period. Additionally, though a good student, I was someone who didn't learn as well in a loud environment like the classroom. I really learned better when at home, studying quietly. We all learn in different ways, and homework will help those who learn in a quiet environment, while also reinforcing learned information from the class period.

• Homework is very important

I think homework is vital when it comes to school and it truly does help students in the long run. Whether it'd be to help them prepare for a test/exam or simply to understand the material better, homework should never be abolished, nor do I think it honestly it ever will be.

• Homework Increases Repetition of Good Skills

I'm not sure why there should be a consideration to abolish homework. I think that at times, teachers weigh homework more heavily than other teachers in the same grade. If anything, homework should have the same difficulty throughout all classes and subjects so that a student does not spend more time on one assignment than another. Besides that point, homework increases the rate of repetition for students to hone in their skills for certain subjects and classes. A common example is when a student has to go over a dozen questions regarding long division when they just learned the subject in school; if they correctly do each question of long division they will understand the subject matter better because they were given homework to increase their understanding.

• Homework Prepares Children

Homework helps develop maturity in children helping them realize that they need to determine their priorities and keep things organized. This is also a reflection of the student and teacher, homework allows the student to show what they learned in class and that they actually understood what was being taught.

• No homework should not be abolished

The more you know the smarter you get its a good background for future knowledge and even really useful us to learn as much as possible so to my opinion homework should not be abolished if you don't learn you will be dumb

I ❤ HOMEWORK
    Plus my sis thinks homework should not be abolished