• I hate homework

Homework is a really hard and challenging to some kids. So I think kids have a little free time. When school is over, I think there should be no homework because after school kids are free, but I think after school is free from work. And I hate homework again.

• Homework should be allowed in school

It should be allowed in school because if there is a lot of homework you can do some in school to have less to do at home. Homework is a great tool for learning and teaching people who think that homework is a burden and that it shouldn't be allowed are lazy. Point made

• Kids need homework

Homework helps kids do good at school and the homework gives resonpible to students and they give students pratice on their class work . The homework keeps the body and mind moving so homework is very very very imporant to the lives of students and this is how students need h.W

• Homework is really nice and gives you more stamina

Homework should be allowed in schools cause it helps you with your stamina it helps you with more practice at school than you have in school and if you have this big test coming up you will need homework so all your hard work will pay off and during the test and if you have been doing a lot of homework than your great with stamina and you must likely be the first one to finish and check over it also have a great impact in the future because in college you will have a bunch of things to do and if you don't have stamina then I do not know what to say also when your getting your job test that's why teachers give you homework so you should most likely should thank them when your off into a great start with job they don't do it cause they don't like you they want to put pressure on you THANKS FOR READING

• Homework in schol

Homework is a great way for kids to develop independent, lifelong learning skills. Stay informed. ... Additionally, a parent-teacher conference is an excellent time for important people in a student's life to talk about how that student is doing in school, including conduct, grades, tests, and homework assignments.
    Homework also gives you valuable practice with what you've learned in the classroom. Often, the brief period of time you have during class to learn something new is simply not enough. Repeating classroom concepts at home helps to cement in your mind the things you learned.
    VHomework also gives you valuable practice with what you've learned in the classroom. Often, the brief period of time you have during class to learn something new is simply not enough. Repeating classroom concepts at home helps to cement in your mind the things you learned.

• Home work is not acceptable

Students go to school for a good full day of about 8 hours. And when you get home all you really want do is relax and have a break from your long 8 hour day of schoolwork, but instead all you really get to do is come RIGHT back to school for another half hour to hour! REALLY!?

• Home work is good

For example if a kid doesn't payatention there score on the test wouldn't be as good as a score as a kid who is paying atntion
    and if a kid does not know how to do some thing the home work will be like extra practice.I hope you will consider my opinion.

• Home work is good

• Home work is good

• It is good for you're brain

If you bring homework home you would get smart d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• No so wow

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i

• Homework is stupid

Homework is spent doing 50% of students time. The misery i have every night doing homework i spend 100% of my time doing homework. I hate doing homework because it is frustrating to do 100% of the time. In addition homework can be so hard. Kids are penalized for not doing work even if they don't have the materials or support at home. Do you think we should have homework?

There should be no homework because students work hard enough in school why at home? Students get headaches from too much homework! It is bad and it is a waste of time. It takes away from children's social life and doesn't let them do what they want. It also splits apart families and makes children really really tired and stressed. We shouldn't have to do it. We already have 8 hours of school.

Studies have shown that homework causes stress and anxiety. I believe that homework should be illegal because we have school 5 days a week for eight hours a day which is 40 hours all together.

• Homework is stupid

• Homework is boring!!!!

Home sucks like hell. It is realy boring and it's ~!@#$%^&*()_+ easiness is !@#$%^&*(). Homework is !@#$ and I hate it. Boycott homework and get $100!!!!! DON'T DO HOMEWORK! DON'T DO HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK IS !@#$! HOMEWORK IS !@#$. IT's really boring. And it sux. HOMEWORK IS WORSE THAN HELL !@#$%^&*()

• Homework really sucks

It is boring and useless like sbgbgyvfy fgygvygs fygcgcgggvg gfvfc vfcdc vtfcv ftf vcvfbgyf ttgv hgvtfv gvgvvffvyvvy ggvv gvyvff vgvfcfgvgvgv ygvf b b b b b b bb bab ab ba bab ab ab aba bb bb b ab ab bqn n n n n n nn b bq qb

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks