• I hate homework

Homework is a really hard and challenging to some kids. So I think kids have a little free time. When school is over, I think there should be no homework because after school kids are free, but I think after school is free from work. And I hate homework again.

• Homework should be allowed in school

It should be allowed in school because if there is a lot of homework you can do some in school to have less to do at home. Homework is a great tool for learning and teaching people who think that homework is a burden and that it shouldn't be allowed are lazy. Point made

• Kids need homework

Homework helps kids do good at school and the homework gives resonpible to students and they give students pratice on their class work . The homework keeps the body and mind moving so homework is very very very imporant to the lives of students and this is how students need h.W

• Home work is not acceptable

Students go to school for a good full day of about 8 hours. And when you get home all you really want do is relax and have a break from your long 8 hour day of schoolwork, but instead all you really get to do is come RIGHT back to school for another half hour to hour! REALLY!?

• Home work is good

For example if a kid doesn't payatention there score on the test wouldn't be as good as a score as a kid who is paying atntion
    and if a kid does not know how to do some thing the home work will be like extra practice.I hope you will consider my opinion.

• Home work is good

• Home work is good

• It is good for you're brain

If you bring homework home you would get smart d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Homework is pain?

Should homework be disabled is schools? That's what I think. Many students these days are getting bad grades throughout the years of life. Why do I say this? Listen! Many students have after school activities including football, soccer, baseball, and many more. Also, many students usually have church on Wednesdays during the week. What does this have to do with anything? Many things. Many teachers complain of stress and the sight of bad graded papers. Teachers are becoming stressed of grading homework. During valuable class time, teachers are grading sheets of homework instead of using class time to teach students new topics. Also, teachers don't like seeing bad grades of students. Anything thing that many students and parents should know. The main point of students going home after school hours is to relax their brains! Why should students go home and do homework when they used their brain more than 6 hours of working at school? Usually students don't even get home until 4 to 5:15 P.M. Also, students do homework over night, not getting their sleep. I agree that homework should be canceled! And also, I can go on all day.

• Homework is stupid

Homework is spent doing 50% of students time. The misery i have every night doing homework i spend 100% of my time doing homework. I hate doing homework because it is frustrating to do 100% of the time. In addition homework can be so hard. Kids are penalized for not doing work even if they don't have the materials or support at home. Do you think we should have homework?

There should be no homework because students work hard enough in school why at home? Students get headaches from too much homework! It is bad and it is a waste of time. It takes away from children's social life and doesn't let them do what they want. It also splits apart families and makes children really really tired and stressed. We shouldn't have to do it. We already have 8 hours of school.

Studies have shown that homework causes stress and anxiety. I believe that homework should be illegal because we have school 5 days a week for eight hours a day which is 40 hours all together.

• No so wow

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i

• Homework is stupid

• Homework is stupid

• Homework is boring!!!!

Home sucks like hell. It is realy boring and it's ~!@#$%^&*()_+ easiness is !@#$%^&*(). Homework is !@#$ and I hate it. Boycott homework and get $100!!!!! DON'T DO HOMEWORK! DON'T DO HOMEWORK! HOMEWORK IS !@#$! HOMEWORK IS !@#$. IT's really boring. And it sux. HOMEWORK IS WORSE THAN HELL !@#$%^&*()

• Homework really sucks

It is boring and useless like sbgbgyvfy fgygvygs fygcgcgggvg gfvfc vfcdc vtfcv ftf vcvfbgyf ttgv hgvtfv gvgvvffvyvvy ggvv gvyvff vgvfcfgvgvgv ygvf b b b b b b bb bab ab ba bab ab ab aba bb bb b ab ab bqn n n n n n nn b bq qb

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks

• Homework really sucks