Should homework be banned due to negative effects

• No more homework

Homework is just a recap of what you did that day. If I wanted to redo what I did I would get my mom to tell me or study my notes or literally anything other then homework. Homework also just ruins time I could use to go outside or play with friends.

• Home should be banned

Homework can lead to many bad effects, even more then good effects for example stress,depression,sleep deprivation ,suicide, and many other problems.Homework is certainly exercising your brain.The little area of hatred for things. Plus if kids have homework piling on them how will they ever socialize with other children? Tell me

• Homework helps the brain

Many study's show that kids who don't have homework decrease their learning and their grades go down rapidly. When the kids have homework then they are able to keep up with what needs to be learned. This helps to provide more education for the child and refreshes their memory while they are at home. If they do not do work at home, they are less likely to remember what they learned.

• Homework helps kids learn

Homework gives kids extra enrichment that they can't get at school. It also allows them to work at their own pace, which is usually unacceptable in the classroom. However, homework is only helpful if the right amount is given. Teacher just handing kids 10-page packets of who-knows-what for homework (yes, i had a teacher who did that) doesn't benefit the student at all.