• Hoe no wth

First of all most of yall hoes are playing games what yall contribute? I know 4 a fact yall not learn anythang because i know hoe . I used to be the same hoe as yall but i got my edumation and look where im at now? Hoes only be on social media doing deys homework carelessly like dey dont pay attention dey just do it to do it . Smh smd yall dumb

• It sucks bad

Computers suck, really bad. He heh heh ehehe heheh eehun j j j j j nj jv jn jn jnjn njvnj nvj njv njv njv nvj nvj n jvn jvn jvn jv njv njv njv nj nj nvj njv nvj nvj nj nvj nvj nvj vj njvn vjn jv njv

• .............................................................................................. ...................................................... ................................

.................................... ................................ ........................ ................... . . . . . . .. . .. . . . ... .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Good and fast

Good awesome cool awesome again :) #smiley face :) hello person that is reading this no offence but I gust wanted to press the thumbs up button to increase the percentage :) you are awesome so am I :) hi hello good morning or after noon what ever it is. See ya byeeeeee!!!......

• Время экран выключен пределы !

Я не согласен с цифровой домашней работой , дети могут легко копировать и вставлять из других веб-сайтов , и это только берет кредит от людей, которые фактически сделали эту работу , и если вся Thier страница домашние задания заполнена краденых идей , они должны по крайней мере Дайте ссылки на источники , или по электронной почте первоначальных владельцев
    а также. Они могут легко играть в видеоигры и уйти с ним , и слишком много времени экрана плох для детей младшего возраста .

• Ii i i ii i like electronic

Kids can play games i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i

• What about money?

I am a single woman with no job or income. How come I have to pay for internet for my child when the library is free and the books in the internet are there for the taking? I have a hard enough time buying food and paying the bills to keep my kid out of a shelter. When the school pays for my internet then I will agree if not then teachers should assign homework that all children can do and not make life so hard for the ones that don't have

• Electronic homework encourages bad problem-solving.

Online homework doesn't require you to go through the process of working through a problem by hand, which is how most tests are performed. Also, electronic homework will often allow several attempts, which provides a cushion that is not present for tests. Paper homework encourages double-checking (an essential skill) and full attention.

• No way Jose

I hate school with a passion coming from the bottom of my soul. School is a devil's creation. He is the reason god doesn't answer my prayers. Preach the devil my sirs. For all we know, homework will rip out our lungs before we get the chance to speak the good word. HWK iz dum

• Not everyone has internet access.

Approximately 20% of American households do not have internet access. Forcing students to do homework online will put children living in these households at a disadvantage. This disadvantage will disproportionately effect the poor.

Students that are unable to do their homework will not recieve the full benefits of an education, and will likely get poorer grades. This will result in worse life outcomes.

• One size fits all??

Everything is moving away from the basics. You need to learn the basics Also studies do show that the retention rate is lower for things learned on line. The fact is even tho the old fashioned way of reading and writing is better, the online inclusion is another aspect of teaching to a test. Yes, I am not going to deny that for some the online aspect of reading and assignments has shown great improvements for them in their educational progress. Unfortunately, this is also seen hand in hand with a decline in social interaction. I think this is a subject that is not one size fits all and that it should be an option but not mandated for every student especially in elementary school

• Too darn distracting

When advertisement is a booming business it gets harder and harder to do work while connected on the grid without being distracted by some flashy ad etc. I agree that homework done online is more accessible, eco-friendly and so on. But what about disabling internet connection while typing out papers. For most assignments, excess information from the net is not needed unless you are plaigiarizing or doing a "web search". So in most cases, the PC, desktop, iPad etc. just needs to be taken offline for the duration of time needed for wok. When the assignment is done, you can go back online (its really fast) and submit it through whatever means.

• No it should not.

Homework should not be done online unless absolutely necessary. I think doing it online leads to people looking up answers rather than trying to find it them self using the book or notes that they have at their disposal. I also think it would be unfair to anyone who does not have a computer.

• No, homework shouldn't be done online.

Some assignments could be submitted online to teachers. However, I firmly believe in the importance of learning to write things out by hand. Nowadays, students aren't even being taught cursive. Writing by hand causes you to slow down and really think about what is being said. Typing is something we all need to learn, and it's good for some assignments, like reports, but writing by hand is an important process and skill.

• Homework should not be done online.

Homework should not done online because it poses a number of technical difficulties. If students already attend a brick and mortar classroom, there is no reason they cannot submit a hard copy of their homework to the teacher. Often students and teachers will have technical problems downloading, viewing, or emailing assignments to each other. It is easier to stick to the old fashioned way.

• A bit of both worlds, but I say no.

I feel my daughter is not getting the best out of school homework online.
    On one hand, children should be taught how to use computers; but sometimes she doesn't do any handwritten work for weeks at a time. My daughter is getting dependent on the computer to correct her spellings and if she's asked to write anything, eg; a thank you note to family members, she complains that her hand and wrist ache after only a few words.
    Surely a mixture of online homework where they can type their answers and a good old-fashioned worksheet or workbook where they need to write their answers would be better.
    I know a lot of things are done on computers these days but a lot of things are still handwritten, so it makes sense to teach our children both ways....