• Homework should be given on weekends.

Homework is an important part of the learning process and it should be given on weekends as well as during the week.Students should understand that learning is a full time pursuit and just because it is the weekend is no excuse to slack off and get lazy regarding the school process.

• Better Than The Weekday

Having a child in elementary school, my son brings homework home through out the week and not on the weekend. With both parents working, we find it difficult to address his homework through out the week and I feel as though it would be better for the homework to be issued on the weeked.

• Kids need examples

People often mistake getting an idea once as having the idea or concept completed mastered, when in fact it requires a large amount of practice and repetition. Schoolwork and homework are important parts of learning, and the biggest mistake a student can make if they're ahead is complacency or laziness.

• Homework helps kids a lot

Every parent believes that homework should be on the weekend but I am a 4th grader and I do believe that we should have homework on the weekends so kids don't forget what they did the week before. Many other kids would not say this but I believe HOMEWORK SHOULD BE ON THE WEEKEND.

• Yes!!! A big yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because students want to get position and grads like A+ and A and this is resposabilty on teachers so lets teachers teaches in there on ways and let them do there work. And it is for our future because teacher will get noting except fee. If you want your better future then you should go in favour of this topic

• Study children study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would say that children should study on weekends. I think that children should not get so much home work that they would be studying as long as in school. I would say that they should get homework but some.This is best for them.STUDY CHILDREN STUDY!!!!!
    DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS CHILD LABOUR

• Homework should always be given

I think that homework should be given almost every day of the week for students at school, especially on the weekends. Giving homework to students on the weekend allows them to keep their mind sharp while they are away from the classroom and help them remember what they learned that week.

• Waste of time NEED activity!!

Kids need time to just hang around and be kids not go inside and sit in there rooms doing homework for 12 hours! Kids need physical activity obesity is a major problem in the Untied States, and sitting inside doing homework isn't helping that problem at all it's making it worse!!!

• Homework on weekends is not right!!!

With homework on weekends it will cause stress. This will be bad for them. If teachers keep continuing this, thay will probably think there life is boring. Students like me need free time to enjoy there life and be stress free. Also sitting down with their textbook it not right for there phiyscal activity. When you are in a younger age, you whont have homework and you will live a happy life.

• Nnnnnooooo nnnnnnoooo nnnnoooo

High school students have busy schedules both during the school week and weekends. Giving homework on weekends takes away students’ free time. For the most part, students’ weekends are already filled with family affairs and other activities, and giving homework on top of a full weekend isn’t necessary. ; )

• Nnnnnooooo nnnnnnoooo nnnnoooo

• Stress, family, activities and church

Saturday= TV and game time
    Sunday=church and football
    6 classes 6 Homework assignments= stress
    homework on weekends= no sport time, sleep time, happy time
    I am in middle school and all my teachers have a different homework format I have to get it right or F and that creates stress and I have a life besides school I play soccer, travel soccer and school soccer, plus I need time to read it's my absolute favorite thing to do.

• Stress levels rise when kids have homework.

I feel like we could spend a little extra time in class to get it done. Kids already have 6 classes a day, which means 6 classes of homework. And, if your anything like me, kids have after school clubs and activities. I know that when I have homework, I basically have no life except for school.

• Kids want a break.

Kids might not have enough time to do homework. And even if they do, it is filled with homework since teachers have so much. It is terrible doing this and it is driving g me crazy. I have so much homework and since I have so little time to do it I have to cramm it in on Sunday nights. PLEASE DONT GIVE ANY MORE HOMEWORK TEACHERS!

• Kids want a break.

• No homework on weekends.

Students should not have to do homework on weekends, because, well, as the name suggests, it is the end of the school week. We do not have school and the weekends, but some teachers give students so much homework, they spend the same amount of time on homework as they do at school. How are kids supposed to exercise by sitting down and doing textbook work? How can kids concentrate on homework, when their peers may be outside playing! This is outrageous!

• What about family time.

Homework shouldn't be given on the weekend cause you need family time and it may cause to much stares in the child's life all you people that agree are not completely wrong but I defiantly agree that their shouldn't homework on the weekend no doubt about that . Its completely devastation may be the parents should try to at least make time .Cause if you have a child make the time with your child