• Yes, it should

Homework establishes work ethic in student and whether it get done on not establishes which student are willing to do what it take to earn a spot in life and what expect one to be given to them. It an essential tool in the development of a person as it teaches them responsibilty

• Yes, it should

• You forget about 50-80% of what you learn each day.

Homework is like a revision paper for students. It helps their memory and knowledge. Homework assures teachers that you've followed the lesson as well, so it helps them too, to know that you're listening. However, I wouldn't say they should give you too much homework, because that just leads to stress, and that doesn't help anyone

• Homework is a unnecessary tool

Lately, homework has become more to the point where it is a hassle rather than a tool for school. Many of the brightest students agree that homework is vital to understand a course, but when there is so much, it can pose more harm than good. AP students are stressing over which homework assignment we should do. For example, should one study for an upcoming AP History test or start the classroom discussion for Earth Science? Well, in this case neither because the stack of AP English homework is lying in a pile on my bed waiting to be done that I don't have time for. This is one example where too much homework is not beneficial. It is when one teacher assigns so much homework that a student cannot work on other assignments that need to be done unless he or she undergoes sleep deprivation. Even the students who are known as the organized overachievers would tell you that they are known for always doing their homework, but that would mean having to sacrifice time in another class.
    With this the kids could be getting their required homework, and having a social life.
    Parents think it is good but it is so much harder now then back then

• Homework is a unnecessary tool

• Nope nope nope

Ldskfhnaskjdf vasnd fha;jdkf hkasd hfkjs hdfkj hkjf hsajkdfh kjsld hfkljas hdflkjh dkjf hadskf kljsdh fkjsd fhkj hfkljh dsfj hasjlf aksjflhd sfkj hdfjkl ashdlkfj hasdjlkfh jdaskfh jkasdhf jkasdhf sdkf jkhdasnjkdhsjfkdzjkfajksdfhjladsf skjf ldkjfhjhdfkjsad hfljdska hf ahdsf ahsdfj asdf hlkjd fhjk fj dfja shdfjka shfdkja sdfkjashdfkj f slkhf k jhfdkjs fhklfh asjkdlhk k jkl

• Homework is important to students education .If you get homework you will understand your classwork

Homework will help you understand you classwork and It will give you a better chance of graduating from high school to college and will give you a better chance to go to a good college like Yale. It will get you better grades in school and make you more smart

• We Need Homework Based on Regulation

I do think that homework should be given to students because it tends to give a students a bigger idea of what they are learning and they can use their previous homework to study for a big test. However, I do believe that the amount of homework must be regulated. There are times when students get too much homework and I think teachers should know about the amount of homework their co-workers are giving. Nevertheless, homework is extremely useful.

• Yes, it should

Homework establishes work ethic in students and whether it gets done or not establishes which students are willing to do what it takes to earn a spot in life and which expect one to be given to them. It's an essential tool in the development of a person as it teaches them responsibility.

• Homework more Than Necessary

Schools need to give students homework on a regular basis, depending upon the class in question. A student can't stay refreshed on course material without the occasional homework assignment. With that in mind, most teachers do give out homework, but it's important to not oversaturate students with too many assignments.

• Homework is not allowed

I think homework should not be allowed. One reason I think homework should not be allowed is it makes kids stressed out and tired. It also makes them hate school more. In an article it says, "Kids are being put in unneeded pressure and taking away precious family time." In 2002-03 school year, students ages 6 to 17 were doing twice as much homework as in 1981-82. People say too much homework causes students to worry and to lose sleep and students may not learn more from extra homework. Also, a teacher in Pennsylvania states "It's too much. I'm getting work sent to me at 12 o'clock at night or sometimes even later." Kids may spend sunny days indoors working on a laptop for hours when they can be outside and enjoying the sunny weather. In conclusion I think teachers need to stop giving kids homework, but they can give them like twenty minutes of homework.

• Homework is a unnecessary tool

• No no no

Jhhuhuhuhuhuhu hbv i gh h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh h hh h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hhh h h h

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No homework is evil

Ok, I am a sophomore in high school right now, and I hate homework. I can't get a job because of how much I have to do. Let me explain it to you. I wake up at 5 every day, do homework until I have to leave for school. I get to school and sit there until 3 every day. Then I have to stay at school until 5 or 6 for my extracurricular activities (I probably shouldn't even be doing these because of homework). Then I go home and work on homework until 11 at night, go to sleep, maybe get 4/5 hours a day wake up and do it again. Homework is pointless. Adults like to think it is a good thing, but it is not, homework provides no extra benefits. Maybe if there wasn't so much of it, it may provide a benefit, but this utter amount is just tiring. Adults like it because back in their day there was barely any, their culture is so much different. Now there is so much pressure on kids to do amazing and go to Harvard it is insane. Homework now is designed to teach students to jump through hoops. It is mindless copying or filling in blanks. Even my AP Chemistry homework is pointless. Homework nowadays is just doing the same exact thing you spent an hour in class doing at home just so you can't do anything else. Literally the only free time I ever get is Sunday. I want to see adults go theough this new education system designed for a test that requires no brain cells

• No, homework should not be given to school students.

I believe that homework should not be given to school students. Kids do work all day at school. They need a break and should not have to do work at home. Sometimes kids don't even do the homework--their parents do it for them. After school kids should be free to play and relax, not do homework.

• No ulness there is a set limit

Homework, in the amounts it is usually given, robs kids of their life. The first half of the day is wasted in school, then the second half is poisoned by ridiculous amounts of homework. At least that's the way I remember it. Every teacher thinks their class is the most important and gives lots of homework, then each demands that it's done. This should not be the case. I understand that *some* homework might be beneficial, but there should be strict limits.