• Homework does help students.

Homework would let students think and see what they learn. It will also bring up your grade when you fail a test. The teacher can also see how you are doing, and can review with the class what they don´t understand. So yes, home educate and help students with their grade.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework is the best.

They need homework so they can learn and go to collage. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I love all the girls and I homework.

• Homework helps in our exams and in achieving goals in life

When we do homework, not only our teachers will know how well or how poorly we understand the subject being taught. We know this too. Homework enables us to know if we need extra help or not. With this help, we will be able to understand what is being taught better than before and do well in our important examinations. These good scores enable us to get a good job in future.

• YES homework is very important!!!

W w ww w w w w w r r r r r r r rr r t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t tt

• Homework SHOULD be assigned.

As a country we want our people to thrive. To create thriving people we need education. For teachers' lessons to really "sink in" we need homework. It helps us practice what we learned in class to excel. Don't we want our students to excel? We need to think about whats best for our students and our children, because they're the ones who will create the future. Our future.

• We should have homework

Homework is one of the best things in life that can help you become a better thing in life. If students did not have homework they will go crazy without something to do in their free time because maybe they do not want to go outside and play they want to do homework.

• Yes I think so

Because it helps cushion your grade when you fail a test or quiz. It shows if the teacher needs to explain something better or if they can move on. That is why I think homework should be assigned. But they should not give a stupendous amount of homework in school.

• It depends on the student.

I believe that homework should not be given to students because they spend to much time on it. I understand that teachers may what repetition, but what about classwork! I would gladly trade in homework for classwork. If a student completely understands a topic, then why spend so much time learning it, when they already know it? If a student doesn't understand a topic, they should get a small amount of homework, no more than 15 problems.

• Not our current version of homework.

The current version of homework is very faulty (i'm only talking about the United States public schools). Memorization is not the best way to solve problems. Anyone can do something 10 times and memorize it, it's not very hard only time consuming. But once something is tweaked just a tiny bit, students panic and don't know what to do. Our homework should not be about memorization, it should focus on skills needed for critical thinking and problem solving. In math students are forced to do memorize the same problems over and over yet do not get anywhere. If they couled just obtain the tools needed to solve these problems we would all be better off. So in conclusion, homework should still be given out but there should be less of it and it should revolve around building skills in a certain area.

• No homework for us

It takes up time for all of the children who have sports or other extracurricular activities during the day. Like for example: i have practice from 5:30 to 8:00 and I am in middle school! No time for homework yet we still get it every single day and it kills us.

• It bad fr tphem

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very veyr dohlkjd lkjdfh lkjdhf lkjh lkj hkj hkdjf hlakhj hkjh lfkjh djkhlajshf lkjd hjk hj hljh lkj fhlkfjdh djhf kjsfhljkdfh ldkfjhjf hlkjf hl kdjfh lksjhlksdj hlksaj hl kjhlksfjh dflkjhflkjdfshlkjhljkh lkjhljk hhjhjdfj kd hkjfds hfjkdh lkjh l

• It bad fr tphem

• It bad fr tphem

• No Homework No More!

Students get stressed out more often if they are given homework. I think that homework can actually decrease, rather than increase, good grades for students overall. I say that homework doesn't actually help, and I would know, since I go to school now. Homework is rotting the brains of our students!

• Homework is Gay

I do nothing and its still gay. Gay gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay vgay gay v gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay y gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gayy gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

• No More homework

I vjek k nogbendb nbdfmdfkb inkvm oirnof nvoifdvndf jvernviofdn vjiejvio vojidvjmiofl jgmrvj j j j j j l i u y t y h h j jv v v v v v f f r e e d f g t t t r j jbj j jgg gnvcjd n

• No More homework