• D d d

Kjjjwdxjen denjen d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d

• Homework helps students

Homework should be given because it helps students learn on their own without teachers gudience. Also if the students do need help they can ask their parents, babysitter, or gardiuen then witch they might show them different or easyer ways than the teacher tought them. Thank you i rest my case

• It is much necessary

It is revision that we do in school and it is easy for us to remember. It is a. Very important for our future . But should be in limit. Not too less nor too more. In short homework is very important and very necessary for us . Please support

• It is much necessary

• Yes i agree

Wee w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w

• Its fun doing your homework

Homework keeps u people busy and its a good time pass. I am agreed with the people who say that homework should be given in schools because its the right time to work hard and something for yourself if you want to lead a successful life ahead. HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS!!!!!

• Should be given practical hw

Students should be given less written work as much as possible and ,more and more of practical hw so that there practical skills be developed . Students are so busy in doing their written work that they left all thier fun . Stop playing ,stop going outside in holidays .

• Homework should be done at home

The first speaker of the proposition has tried to convince you that if you do homework in school you will have more time to socialize and to have fun with your friends and family and that there are teachers there to helpyou. However I can assure you that homework teaches you about what you will later need in life if you want to become successful and you can get help off your parents. During school there is a set schedule for all the work you do depending on whether you are doing higher or ordinary level in secondary or whether you are in primary school all at the same level. Homework makes kids realize what they might have misunderstood something in school during classes. It helps in re-building their concepts and also at times they can do research on the topic themselves on the internet and hence making them equipped with tools and right attitude to solve a problem. At home you have full concentration. If homework were to be done in school nothing would turn out correctly. I’m here today to assert that the motion, “homework should be done in school,” is wrong and the thought of it should even be abolished.

• Yes off course its necessary 😉

A homework is just a piece of writing that helps the students to revise what they have studied in class
    Some of the students desire that home work should be given because it helps them gain much education
    It also helps in building moral values like punctuality and discipline
    When homework is given to students they complete it and are also able to take part in activities
    It also improves our grades
    Homework is the practice of quizzes and test
    It can also be called a small exam for ourselves

• Happy experience moto

Homework makes them independent they became mature they came to knew what they have to do homework helps them to prepare their syllabus it makes good relation between teacher and student if homework should not be given they will become lazy and they will only watch tv and play video games

• It depends on the student.

I believe that homework should not be given to students because they spend to much time on it. I understand that teachers may what repetition, but what about classwork! I would gladly trade in homework for classwork. If a student completely understands a topic, then why spend so much time learning it, when they already know it? If a student doesn't understand a topic, they should get a small amount of homework, no more than 15 problems.

• Not our current version of homework.

The current version of homework is very faulty (i'm only talking about the United States public schools). Memorization is not the best way to solve problems. Anyone can do something 10 times and memorize it, it's not very hard only time consuming. But once something is tweaked just a tiny bit, students panic and don't know what to do. Our homework should not be about memorization, it should focus on skills needed for critical thinking and problem solving. In math students are forced to do memorize the same problems over and over yet do not get anywhere. If they couled just obtain the tools needed to solve these problems we would all be better off. So in conclusion, homework should still be given out but there should be less of it and it should revolve around building skills in a certain area.

• No homework for us

It takes up time for all of the children who have sports or other extracurricular activities during the day. Like for example: i have practice from 5:30 to 8:00 and I am in middle school! No time for homework yet we still get it every single day and it kills us.

• It's completely pointless

It causes arguments, tears and good students to fret. If you give a detention because they haven't completed their homework, just stop. Put yourself in their shoes. When I was a kid, homework was the one thing stopping me from enjoying school. Yes, I liked school. Loved it, even! It's just that everyday, I went to school. I handed in my homework. The teachers never gave you any praise, and if you did it well, you were suspected of cheating. WHY!? I had to live up to a very good example (My older sister), and I was scared of school once I went into secondary. SO! NO TO HOMEWORK!

• It's completely pointless

• It's completely pointless

• Homework is not necessary

Kids have other things to do after schoool for example: Sports, clubs, spending time with family, helping out around the house etc... And by giving kids homework, it creates more stress on them. To continue, kids are losing sleep because of homework and thats not good for the next day when they go back to school because they will be tired and will have a hard time concentrating.

• Learning should be done in school time, not during personal time.

The amount of homework students recieve nowadays is completely outrageous! Whatever extra needs to be learned should happen during school time, not home time. Students have lives that don't revolve around school. I am sure that any students who read this will definately agree with me. 4 more words needed

• Homerwork is just a stressful time waster.

Homework can take up lots time, any where between ten minutes or less or three hours or more after full days of school. I have spent many nights doing homework from 4 to 8. That's far too much. Homework leads to stress, sleep deprivation, loss of family time, and loss of your own personal time. If you take into account sleep, school, after school activities, family time, transportation, eating, chores, hygiene, and homework that leaves you with very little time for yourself.

• Homework waste our time

Student have a lot of sports to do and they don't have time to finish them. Also they don't get enough sleep because they have to do homework . Plus when you have a family dinner and the next day you have to do your homework you are not going to do it well so what is the point of doing Homework. HOMEWORK IS BAD