• Homework really helps...

It is for our own good that teachers give homework.If we do not get homework regularly we will forget the importance of studies. And will regret our stupidity at exam times . Studies can be really helpful, earlier used to hate mats but now i really like it.Home work has really helped me.

• Yaaaaaa..... Of course

Hw is s s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a mus s s s s s s s s s ss stt t t t r t t t t

• Homework does help students.

Homework would let students think and see what they learn. It will also bring up your grade when you fail a test. The teacher can also see how you are doing, and can review with the class what they don´t understand. So yes, home educate and help students with their grade.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework is the best.

They need homework so they can learn and go to collage. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I love all the girls and I homework.

• Homework helps in our exams and in achieving goals in life

When we do homework, not only our teachers will know how well or how poorly we understand the subject being taught. We know this too. Homework enables us to know if we need extra help or not. With this help, we will be able to understand what is being taught better than before and do well in our important examinations. These good scores enable us to get a good job in future.

• YES homework is very important!!!

W w ww w w w w w r r r r r r r rr r t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t tt

• Homework SHOULD be assigned.

As a country we want our people to thrive. To create thriving people we need education. For teachers' lessons to really "sink in" we need homework. It helps us practice what we learned in class to excel. Don't we want our students to excel? We need to think about whats best for our students and our children, because they're the ones who will create the future. Our future.

• It depends on the student.

I believe that homework should not be given to students because they spend to much time on it. I understand that teachers may what repetition, but what about classwork! I would gladly trade in homework for classwork. If a student completely understands a topic, then why spend so much time learning it, when they already know it? If a student doesn't understand a topic, they should get a small amount of homework, no more than 15 problems.

• Not our current version of homework.

The current version of homework is very faulty (i'm only talking about the United States public schools). Memorization is not the best way to solve problems. Anyone can do something 10 times and memorize it, it's not very hard only time consuming. But once something is tweaked just a tiny bit, students panic and don't know what to do. Our homework should not be about memorization, it should focus on skills needed for critical thinking and problem solving. In math students are forced to do memorize the same problems over and over yet do not get anywhere. If they couled just obtain the tools needed to solve these problems we would all be better off. So in conclusion, homework should still be given out but there should be less of it and it should revolve around building skills in a certain area.

• No homework for us

It takes up time for all of the children who have sports or other extracurricular activities during the day. Like for example: i have practice from 5:30 to 8:00 and I am in middle school! No time for homework yet we still get it every single day and it kills us.

• No homework for us yo

I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it I really dont li ke it

• No homework for us yo

• DEFENETLY NOT ( sereously )

On the news people are complaining about overweight kids. Thats because they are expected to do 7hrs of work then another 2-4 hours of homework there for not giving them any time to exersise or persue any hobbies they want to do.

Also children go to school for aprox 7 hours, parents work similar hours and come home exhausted but still expect their kids to do 1-4 hours of homework.

• It is good but...

Actually home works are really helpful.But the amount of the hw given really alters. Nowadays in school specially in Maths teachers only do one sum of exercise and all the remaining parts we have to do in hw .They just try make their job easy by that.The students actually don't get any time.Most of the students have tuitions and all.The get a kind of busy so I think that all the jobs must be does at school on your.

• Kid should not be given homework because They never get time to go outside and play or become friends with anyone

Me as a student I believe we shouldn't get homework because we are wasting the best times of our life's and we need to spend time with our family before they all go to heaven. More than half of the usa is overweight. I think its because of homework. We never have time to do anything because we have homework.

• Its useless torture

Whats the point? Teachers have 8 hours in school to teach us. That should be more than enough to teach us what we need. Teachers who assign homework have no feelings and don't care about how their students feel. Even making homework "fun" wont help help. We students have no time to relax when we get homework. We cant even spend time with our families. For example every Friday me and my family are supposed too watch a movie together but since I have homework we cant.Its unconscionable to make us work 2-5 more hours after school. I mean we dont live in 19th century london .

• We cannot play

We are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are sad