• Homework is important for students

It can help you know more about the things you are learning, but too much homework is not so good because it is also important to spend some time with your family and friends too.

The benefits of having homework are, it can help you with lots of things like improving your skills or mastering your lessons. Homework can also help you review your learning from school, and homework is all important for teachers too, so they can know if you understood the topic you're learning, so that they can help you improve.Also, it makes you a more responsible person.

• Homework should given to whole students in whole school

Because student can be confused a thing that they learned from school so homework is same with reviewing the things that we learned from school if we don't we will forget What we learned in school homework are good for students because I don't want to forget a things that I learned from school.

• Homework can help you with upcoming challenges like test or Exams.

Homework can help you with education skills and help you be smarter and it might help you in the Future with business.Also any teacher and parents wold be proud of you went you get a good grade on anything.But at the same time do get homework everyday.It can be stressful.

• Sure,Not every day.

I think that kids should have homework to review from class because some children don't listen in class and then when there is a surprise test.I think we need it but not every day! I think we should get 3 activities on Monday and return it on Friday so, that students don't have to worry about getting it all done because some students go to bed early and don't have time to finish it.

• Homework should be given!!!!!!!!!

Homwork should be given because it will rivew things that we learned in class and they might forget about what we learned.It won't make you bored when, you have nothing to do in classroom.Homework will allow family to be closer when, we ask question and techers too because teachers can fix their probllems.

• Because I said so.

Maybe homework in moderate is good, because sometimes children need practice for harder schoolwork. Also because I said so :P -Billyyyyy
    P.S Too much of anything isn't good for you. However you should give homework related to the subject the classes are studying, Otherwise it would be useless and random.

• Yes but not everyday

Because when you do a lot everyday you get stress and you sometimes you don't get you don't have enough sleep but having homework not everyday you stay same and you don't get a lot of stress also you won't be worry about your homework. We should choose three homework a week from a sheet and hand it in on the last day.

• Homework is important because

Well homework should be given because it improves you writing skills and you can learn lots of things from it another reason is because it allows you to review your stuff what has been covered in class .Homework actually improves your thinking skills how you ask well in homework you have think and to solve the answer. Homework should also be given everyday because they should understand everything just encase of a pop quiz or surprise test

• Homework is important because

• Homework is important because

• It depends on the student.

I believe that homework should not be given to students because they spend to much time on it. I understand that teachers may what repetition, but what about classwork! I would gladly trade in homework for classwork. If a student completely understands a topic, then why spend so much time learning it, when they already know it? If a student doesn't understand a topic, they should get a small amount of homework, no more than 15 problems.

• Not our current version of homework.

The current version of homework is very faulty (i'm only talking about the United States public schools). Memorization is not the best way to solve problems. Anyone can do something 10 times and memorize it, it's not very hard only time consuming. But once something is tweaked just a tiny bit, students panic and don't know what to do. Our homework should not be about memorization, it should focus on skills needed for critical thinking and problem solving. In math students are forced to do memorize the same problems over and over yet do not get anywhere. If they couled just obtain the tools needed to solve these problems we would all be better off. So in conclusion, homework should still be given out but there should be less of it and it should revolve around building skills in a certain area.

• No homework for us

It takes up time for all of the children who have sports or other extracurricular activities during the day. Like for example: i have practice from 5:30 to 8:00 and I am in middle school! No time for homework yet we still get it every single day and it kills us.

• No it must not be given

I think that homework should not be given in school. Yes homework sometimes benefits students but it also prevents them from having free time. For example if a student was given about 4 different sets of homework from separate classes that were due the next day,student is expected to submit the homework for each class the next day and if he/she doesn't they are punished. To avoid being punished, the student would have to spend countless hours doing each set of homework and therefore this limits their free time to enjoy life. This can also prevent them from getting 8 hours of sleep because they struggle to do the homework and when you don't get enough sleep,you can't function 100% the next day. I'm not saying that all homework is bad I'm just saying that homework can prevent a student from enjoying their free time.

Students have to go to school 6-8 hours a day, 5 times a week and then they still have to do homework when they get home. I don't think this is fair honestly. So in total students not only spend time at school doing work but then they have to go home and do more work and they may even have to do chores. So basically the students spend more time doing work than interacting and enjoying themselves. The weekend isn't even a time to relax anymore because on the weekends homework doubles(most of the time)

In closing I would like to say once again that homework is not necessarily a bad thing but it cuts down a student's free time and may overwhelm the student. It can cause sleep loss,mental exhaustion and even stress. This is my opinion and I believe in freedom of speech so please don't hate because I'm stating my opinion. Thanks for reading.

• Homework should never be given

Students already have 6-8 hours of school and children need time to rest and spend time with their family. It is also to overwhelming for students to finish homework every night. If they don't finish the homework in time, it causes to cheat or copy off of some else's homework which doesn't benefit them at all.

• OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Stop saying homework

Again stop saying homework well benefit of money or a better college because its not true it distracts you and makes you into your probably like a lot lot fully normal elders if they like homework needs to stay because its not true it doesn't thus encountering distraction stupidness on test and more

• Homework should not be given out

Homework turns kids into know it all freaks well smart alc so thus meaning don't do this to your kids nut i do know that you for parents want your kids when they grow up to become wealthy good reliable parents and supplying for there family. But....... Thus meaning they don't have to turn into what they should never turn into thus meaning don't do this to em, OK????? OH!!!!!!!!! And sorry i just love saying thus a lot

• Homework Is not useful.

There are many studies that show homework leads to health problems and take away free time. High Schools give student a lot of homework and teens need a lot of sleep but with homework they sometimes stay up until 2 or 3 am. Parents as well are complaining about homework as they can not have time for family time.

• Homework Is not useful.

• I believe that homework is obviously not helpful

I honestly am still a homework prey, Homework is the worst thing in the WORLD. It stops you from going outdoors and playing sports. In my own opinion, I have a friend... She Loves sports and i actually mean Love! But she dropped it, because she believed that she'd never have finished her homework this week. Well I HATE it. Im mean HATE!