• Homework really helps...

It is for our own good that teachers give homework.If we do not get homework regularly we will forget the importance of studies. And will regret our stupidity at exam times . Studies can be really helpful, earlier used to hate mats but now i really like it.Home work has really helped me.

• Yaaaaaa..... Of course

Hw is s s s s s s s s s s s s s s a a a a a a a a a a a a a a mus s s s s s s s s s ss stt t t t r t t t t

• Homework does help students.

Homework would let students think and see what they learn. It will also bring up your grade when you fail a test. The teacher can also see how you are doing, and can review with the class what they don´t understand. So yes, home educate and help students with their grade.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework does help students.

• Homework is the best.

They need homework so they can learn and go to collage. I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I love all the girls and I homework.

• Homework helps in our exams and in achieving goals in life

When we do homework, not only our teachers will know how well or how poorly we understand the subject being taught. We know this too. Homework enables us to know if we need extra help or not. With this help, we will be able to understand what is being taught better than before and do well in our important examinations. These good scores enable us to get a good job in future.

• YES homework is very important!!!

W w ww w w w w w r r r r r r r rr r t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t tt

• Homework SHOULD be assigned.

As a country we want our people to thrive. To create thriving people we need education. For teachers' lessons to really "sink in" we need homework. It helps us practice what we learned in class to excel. Don't we want our students to excel? We need to think about whats best for our students and our children, because they're the ones who will create the future. Our future.

• It depends on the student.

I believe that homework should not be given to students because they spend to much time on it. I understand that teachers may what repetition, but what about classwork! I would gladly trade in homework for classwork. If a student completely understands a topic, then why spend so much time learning it, when they already know it? If a student doesn't understand a topic, they should get a small amount of homework, no more than 15 problems.

• Not our current version of homework.

The current version of homework is very faulty (i'm only talking about the United States public schools). Memorization is not the best way to solve problems. Anyone can do something 10 times and memorize it, it's not very hard only time consuming. But once something is tweaked just a tiny bit, students panic and don't know what to do. Our homework should not be about memorization, it should focus on skills needed for critical thinking and problem solving. In math students are forced to do memorize the same problems over and over yet do not get anywhere. If they couled just obtain the tools needed to solve these problems we would all be better off. So in conclusion, homework should still be given out but there should be less of it and it should revolve around building skills in a certain area.

• No homework for us

It takes up time for all of the children who have sports or other extracurricular activities during the day. Like for example: i have practice from 5:30 to 8:00 and I am in middle school! No time for homework yet we still get it every single day and it kills us.

• Its useless torture

Whats the point? Teachers have 8 hours in school to teach us. That should be more than enough to teach us what we need. Teachers who assign homework have no feelings and don't care about how their students feel. Even making homework "fun" wont help help. We students have no time to relax when we get homework. We cant even spend time with our families. For example every Friday me and my family are supposed too watch a movie together but since I have homework we cant.Its unconscionable to make us work 2-5 more hours after school. I mean we dont live in 19th century london .

• We cannot play

We are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are very sad we are sad

• Homework is bad

Children have to be tortured by homework when they could be taking part in activities that would be beneficial or relax. Homework wastes precious time. The children could be getting along with their parents and sorting out issues at home rather then wasting time on something that will most likely not help.

• No homework woo

Cf cf agj ks skw smasda xskxwsdnasxnsadx was jkxdns sjcssxm k o zmn znmx mznx mnzx zmnx zmxn nzxm mnz mnzx nn bb b b bb bb banna nx s xnx sn x d c dne d dbdndd d e dcnc c ff ff f f f f f s d e

• No homework woo

• Homework does not help at all

It is scientifically proven that homewoek does not help mean look at Finland #1 on the schooling success rate and is wining by miles allso eachers feel that after 7-8 hours of lessons in school, it is unfair to expect students to come home and work for another three hours.
    The first reason that children should not be given homework is that they need time to relax and take their minds off work. The pressure of having to complete homework every night is quite daunting for most children and they need time to refresh their minds and bodies.

Secondly, it reduces the amount of time that children could be spending with their families. Family time is especially important to a growing child and without it social problems can crop up and a family unit can be compromised by a lack of time being spent together.

Thirdly, homework can cause conflict between children and parents when the parent wants to the child to do their homework but meets resistance from the student to do an overwhelming task.

Too much homework can encourage cheating because children end up copying off one another in an attempt to finish all their assignments. They then end up being rewarded for cheating which doesn't benefit them at all.

And finally, a lot of teachers don't often have the time to grade papers properly as they are too busy with designing lesson plans and consulting teaching resources in order to just manage lessons. So by the time students are getting their papers back, the class has moved on to a new topic.
    But what do I know I am just a 13 year old...

• Homework as a trouble today

I think that homework should not be given in the school because homework kills most of the time of the students . Some weak students can't get time to do their studies. Sometimes some students are weak and their mother and father also don't have enough time to make the understand the topic the students can learn better in the school as compared to the home.Some students mother and father are illitrate so the can't told their child much about the subjects in the other hand the school teacher are best in that subject help them most.