• If we make homework optional, it will damage the education system.

I get decent grades myself, I could do well with or without homework. However, this may not be the case for every individual. Lets just say homework was optional. If there is an individual that doesn't care (and, getting horrendous grades), they will probably not try to practice to improve on their education. On the contrary, if homework remains optional that individual might just get the education they need to survive when they face the real world. Or perhaps change their mind about education in general. Lastly, homework is not always fair, but lets face it, it depends on the teacher.

• Homework should be mandatory

Now I know no one really likes homework but it to see if the student and/or students really understand the work that the teachers are teaching them. Also, it's practice for the students. Just like anything else, if you don't practice how will you get better at anything? If it was optional, a majority of most students will not do it and will not practice to better themselves and their understanding of the subject.

• Yes it should

Cause they help u improve accademic results and u will get better results and have better jobs in the future. Moreover, they can help to recall what the teachers taught in class.

If u do not understand what i said, you must be a noob,duh.

ALSO, PEOPLE WHO DISAGREES MUST HATE HW A LOT,HAHAHAAHAH,LOL.LEL

• I think kids should have optional homework.

I think kids should have optional homework because, if a kid is bad at a grade they could do optional homework to get their grades up so they don't have to go to summer school. Which would give kids time to spend time with their friends and family, go on vacation, and play outside.
    Also it gives kids a chance to build that family bond that they lost during the school year. Cause studies show that kids spend more time with their teachers than with their own family. Anyway, that's why I think kids should have optional homework. Thank You.

• Mandatory Homework Debate

So many people that could be straight A student's don't try, which results in F's. Obviously college's would pick a straight A student over a straight F student! They're too lazy to actually try but if they put a little effort forth they could do it. Even if they were a straight C student that would be better than a straight F student. It just takes a little work.

• I suggest pros about 'should homework be mandatory?'

First, think of homework's mean.
    Homework is assignment for students who cannot study themselves.
    That is, without homework, students who don't study by themselves end up not studying themselves.
    Homework gives responsibility for students that lets students study it.
    Therefore, homework increases studying amount of all students and improve student's future.
    If homework isn't mandatory, student is slack.
    Soon school education system will be collapsed.

• Yes it is.

I strongly agree with this statement. The only reason why is that’s as a student, I find it is hard for me to study alone or stay focus in class because there is always distraction when I’m trying to focus on what I am studying about. For instance, in class my friend use to ask me lots of thing that she or he doesn’t understand. This automatically will disturb my attention in class. Having a homework is one of the way that I use as my practice to confirm that I totally understand what I had study and what was the teacher trying to explain about the topic. Next, I actually don’t really like reading a books but my teacher always ask me to read at least one paragraph a day. So, making homework mandatory is the best way to make sure I’m reading something. This is because to write the answer I should read the question first, right? Therefore, it is for sure that I am reading something. Then, writing the answer also makes me repeat or pronounce the word that I had wrote. This will lead me to read all the words that I had wrote. As a result, having homework mandatory is something good in general because this will help you to understand the topic you are studying and improve your study level.

• Yes it is.

• Should homework be mandatory?

Homework helps students to understand material more deeply. However, some people believe that homework does not be compulsory. I strongly agree with this topic that homework should be mandatory. First of all, daily homework brings many benefits. It helps students understand subjects more deeply. Also ,young people learn how to arrange their time to have all things done on time. In addition, to those practical benefits daily homework teaches students how to make their own research if something is not clear. Curiosity is one of the main reasons that leads a person to a success. Students learn to make their research, with different kinds of information resources such as an internet, books , magazines, journals and newspapers. Another important aspect of this is that students get an opportunity to apply their skills and enhance them and also it gives students a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve on their weaknesses. Hence, students must doing their homework in order to succeed in the modern world.

• Should homework be mandatory?

Homework helps students to understand material more deeply. However, some people believe that homework does not be compulsory. I strongly agree with this topic that homework should be mandatory. First of all, daily homework brings many benefits. It helps students understand subjects more deeply. Also, young people learn how to arrange their time to have all things done on time. In addition, to those practical benefits daily homework teaches students how to make their own research if something is not clear. Curiosity is one of the main reasons that leads a person to a success. Students learn to make their research, with different kinds of information resources such as an internet, books, magazines, journals and newspapers. Another important aspect of this is that students get an opportunity to apply their skills and enhance them and also it gives students a chance to learn from their mistakes and improve on their weaknesses. Hence, students must doing their homework in order to succeed in the modern world

• Causes too much unnecessary stress.

As a student I find myself constantly overwhelmed with homework. Along with trying to fit them into my schedule. Most of the time I am not bothered by most of it because some assignments help me remember more information about the subject. It has become more common that teachers assign busy work that is off topic and does not help students learn. I believe that homework should be voluntary and mainly focused on the subject being taught in the class.

• It can be unfair to some kids.

I do very well in my classes, so I don't believe homework should be mandatory. People will say that if it is not mandatory, then nobody will do it, but this is wrong. Anyone who cares about their education and needs to do the homework will do it. However, homework is pointless and repetitive to those who have mastered the subject in the first place.

• Homework is about achievement not learning.

Homework shows that the teacher is failing to do there job in the time given. After school time is my time not the schools. Homework kills the passion for learning and builds resentment towards future assignments. Children learn more from an involved parent then they will ever learn from school. School work belongs in school.

• Homework isn't mandatory already.

Homework is not necessary in order for students to be able to suffeciantly learn. The way one student learns from another can differ drastically. I have teachers who hand out Homework everyday, while others firmly believe it makes no difference in a learning ciriculum. Mandatory Homework doesn't exist, because making it mandatory starts with the teacher, and as generations grow so does the way we teach. Our teaching has moved more towards computers and independent thinking than it has towards looking at an assignment for hours. This is why I don't believe homework is necessary.

There's also the argument that doing Homework makes no difference in ones ability to learn. You are handed homework with the assumption you already know how to do it, but that isn't always true. You take your work home, only to find out you needed the time to do it in class to get help. This makes the process of taking it home irrelevant. I'm not saying all children can't figure out Homework, but there are cases where a student genuinely does not understand.

• I think not.

Homework doesn't really help as much as some think it does, quite honestly. It can be used to help young children become more responsible for their own education and encourage them to study the things they learned at school, at home - but past a certain age (basically the teen age), it becomes highly redundant as most individuals by then are aware of the need of self-study, and need no further prodding or pushing.

• I think not.

• Gg m8 .

..

.
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .

• Gg m8 .

..

.
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .

• Gg m8 .

..

.
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    ..
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .
    .

.
    .
    .
    .

• Khhvjygvjhb bjh hjb. Jhb bjh jhb

Hg jbh bhn hu jb nn vybjk b tv mhb jb jbtc yvyg ygvtcgy yg ftb ftcyh y ft un tf bh vh v hb tf ihbbjhg uhhgyuhi tv hb ft es dr. I j o k olol,ijbtfxdfyguhbj kl hj fy gf jb kmhb td rd yf hbh mk johvhgchgfhxfg