• Its wasting my fucking time.

I need time to masterbate and not write something I did in class. I could be finding the cure for cancer but no I need to rewrite something i did in class but there always is one dumbass that doesn't understand anything or sleeps in class with their finger down their ass

• Homework is fucking gay and wack

Homework is useless and is just a review of what we today and is a fucking waste of time, Like what if i want to hold the sausage hostage but i can't because of homework and is just dumb and should be optional because its fucking cancerous and full of a black mans semen

• Who doesn't love sleep?

Yes, We get it, A lot of people would be saying that the extra work helps us grow academically, But what about sleep! Studies have shown that teens should have at least 10 hours of sleep, But with homework they are only getting around 3-6. If students have limited amounts of sleep then that will make them arrive at school not wanting to learn and get into it because of there tired eyes. By SD

• Homework should be optional

I am a student and whenever I remember that I have homework I immediately inwardly grown. Also though not my case. Many people stress out over homework and the get headaches when they are pressured. Finally students can get all sorts of answers at home which aren't theirs. Plus students should get grades based on their school work which means SCHOOL work and their ability in school will depend on their learning in school NOT HOME!!!

• Homewerk mayks mee badd.

Wen i doo hoamwek i feal mie brayn sells mellteng. Itt neads too bea stoppt riet nou befoar to meny shilden ar mayd dummer byee vis badd theng vat es supozed too mayk mee smatr. Stopp hoamwek nou plz orr i wil nott bee arownd forr mush longr. Fank yoo

• I hate all homework but math

Is it's optional there will be way less stress in students lives. Besides, if homework were banned that would suck because there are some kids who like it. If it's optional people who don't like it don't have to do it and kids who like it can. This case is closed

• Homework is painful.

Teacher: "Here, kids! Here's a REVIEW SHEET THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR TEST." Kid: "Do we have to do this?" Teacher: "YES YOU HAVE TO DO THIS IT IS MANDATORY!" Me: Wow. It's frickin HELP. Why should it be forced? All homework should be optional. Homework equals stress, which equals KILL ME NOW!

• Homework so should be made optional

We can't just keep doing homework too often and some people just want to get on with their lives. Homework should still be given out but not as often especially on holidays. Even though homework is good for our education homework should 100% be optional. Teachers give students a break from homework.

• Homework is gay

Like why are you doing work homework was created by a guy so u bassicly doing a guy. That's hella gay like no and second of all homework has hom in it that could mean homo and that's equally gay so yes homework should be banned anyone who disagrees with me is gay

• Homework is causing a lot of stress for students.

Most students nowadays have very hectic schedules, with a lot of tuition classes to attend and another pile of revision papers given by their parents. Not to mention, school hours are also getting longer, resulting in students getting less time to complete their homework. Because of this, students are put under a lot of pressure as they would get scolded by teachers if they did not complete their homework. Students end up burning the midnight oil, which causes mental and even physical health problems for them. I mean, as a student, I have personally experienced firsthand how stressful that can get and I want schools to understand that too.

• Practice is IMPORTANT

Me as a primary student,think that homework should NEVER EVER be banned.I have always get better and better marks in exams, from 93 out of 100 to 97. This is all because of homework.For example , the teacher taught a formula during class, and the student was doing other stuff. Giving the homework will then make sure that the student don't not know it.

• Homework should not be optional.

We need to fully understand the importance and purpose of it. Homework is practice of what teacher has taught. It is to check if you have learnt and fully understood the subject. Also, Homework is way more fun than schoolwork! The work is the same but you can drink soda and lounge on the sofa while doing work. Or eat tacos. Who doesn't like Tacos? Everyone should want Tacos. Everyone needs Tacos. Any ways back to the point, homework should not be optional. If it is optional, who would care about it anyway?

• Homework is stopping out side activities

Kids at my school do sports for the school and most I know don't get their homework done and have lunch detention. I do baseball and I can't get all my homework done. For people who say home work should not be optional I under stand that kids need to learn but they should only do homework on subjects that they need help with so they can eat, relax, hang out with friends, or get the sleep they need.

• Homework is actually important...

In my opinion, homework should only be optional if it is just extra review. Without homework, i would be failing most of my classes because of lack of understanding about the subject matter. Im 15, and as you get older, you need to put more work into school. It as easy as it seems now, but homework, no matter how much stress it puts on you... Is very important towards understanding what you are being tought.

• No ONE LIKES HOMEWORK

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Johannes' state ment

Im a kid only 11 and i think you should not be able to choose if you want homework or not to be honest alot of kids in my class do there homework so i dont see the reason to make it an option and you will have less education -johannes

• To much stress

Ok, sometimes you have lots of chores to do, and not enough time to do your homework! So you shouldn't have to be stressed knowing that your homework is due the next day, in that case, just don't do it. That doesn't mean kids will NEVER have to do homework, it means, if they can't do it, they don't have to.

• Homework is important.

Homework is the thing that can boost your child's accuracy on reading, math, writing, science, vocabulary, and a lot of other things. If you want some child to get into the best schools, the more practice the better. I know that kids don't like homework, but you can't just always listen to the kid.

• No way in heck.

Homework is one thing that teachers can use to make sure you understand things once you're outside of the classroom. Wouldn't you have more stress from working at McDonald's? Really, can't you see that it helps you? I'm very knowledgable in most subjects, and no matter how many times I think that homework might be bad, I remember that I want to go to William & Mary.