• I wrote this for my debate

I know homework helps us to not forget what we’ve learned at school. But homework isn’t the only thing we do after school. We get homework from institute, tutors and also we do some outdoor activities. There is a survey show three reasons why homework should be optional. This survey shows that 44% of teenagers said don’t have enough time to do other things after school, 56 percent of the students considered homework a primary source of stress and students even said that homework does not meet their developmental needs or cultivating other critical life skills comparing to the effort they put on their homework. Of course I know some people won’t do any work at home if they don’t even get homework to do after school, but i believe that most of students are capable to do their own work at home.

• Homework is stressful

Homework should be optional because it is stressful i am only 12 i have so much homework its literally piling up i usually do it at school and its less stressful i feel relaxed and calm when doing so. So that is my argument and yes there is nothing wrong with this sentence

• Homework is stressful

• I dont know why i wrote this

Hoemwork distroys human life so if you guys wanna stay alive then i guess should shouldnt even bother with homework.
    Also people will become obese and i dont want to be obese so guess whos going out and getting some exercise??
    Thats right
    i am gonna be out exercising and all u obese people will be jealous
    thankyou for listening and goodbye :))

• S s s s s

Sasss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s ss s s s s

• S s s s s

• To much stress

Ok, sometimes you have lots of chores to do, and not enough time to do your homework! So you shouldn't have to be stressed knowing that your homework is due the next day, in that case, just don't do it. That doesn't mean kids will NEVER have to do homework, it means, if they can't do it, they don't have to.

• Becuase i said so

SCHOOL SUCKS d
    d
    dd
    dd
    d
    d
    d

dd
    d
    d
    d
    d
    dd
    d
    d d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

• It should be optional

You learn 96% of information at school not on homework. No more homework is better for kids who have after school sports or have after shcool activities. They wint have much time to do their homework and the teacher will get mad at the kid for not doing their homework

• Yessssss yeesssss yesssss

Yeah it should a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No ONE LIKES HOMEWORK

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Johannes' state ment

Im a kid only 11 and i think you should not be able to choose if you want homework or not to be honest alot of kids in my class do there homework so i dont see the reason to make it an option and you will have less education -johannes

• To much stress

• Homework is important.

Homework is the thing that can boost your child's accuracy on reading, math, writing, science, vocabulary, and a lot of other things. If you want some child to get into the best schools, the more practice the better. I know that kids don't like homework, but you can't just always listen to the kid.

• No way in heck.

Homework is one thing that teachers can use to make sure you understand things once you're outside of the classroom. Wouldn't you have more stress from working at McDonald's? Really, can't you see that it helps you? I'm very knowledgable in most subjects, and no matter how many times I think that homework might be bad, I remember that I want to go to William & Mary.

• No way in heck.

The jobs would go down the drain for many people, and only the smart people would get good jobs. Your community would fall into ruins, and your home would end up gone, food would be scarce, and smart people would be paid so much more than most people. Then you would just have the slums and rich pompous fools.