• We do not need homework

It's a waste of time
    No one should have to stay up until 1 in the morning doing homework
    Too much stress
    Some people don't even do it which makes their grade not as good even if their smart. I think we just look at the problems and write down answers that look the best so that we don't have to sit there for 2 hours to figure it all out .

• We do not need homework

It's a waste of time
    Too much stress

• There should at least be some restrictions

I'm in the hardest classes at my high school and it's ridiculous how much homework I receive on a nightly basis. During sport seasons, I don't have 5 hours after school to finish it, so I often find myself desperately trying to complete it the period before it's due. Not only is a majority of it just useless, busy work, but it also prevents me from getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night. Let me tell you, it feels absolutely terrible waking up at 5 to finish a homework assignment before school; I also find it incredibly difficult to focus during the day and perform well on tests while running on 5-6 hours of sleep. What irritates me the most, is that there's absolutely no way my parents or grandparents had to work this hard just to receive a high school diploma. It's also really depressing and gives me anxiety because I have almost no time to hang out with any of my friends. I admit, there are some kids in the most remedial of classes who somehow manage to have no homework every night (my dad always sees them at the health club and asks me why I'm not there as well); however, there should still be at least some restrictions on the amount of homework my teachers can assign. I also remember hearing about how Finland has one of the best education systems in the world and almost no homework. When will teachers start doing their jobs and actually teach us stuff at school?UGGGG. Homework is killing my youth, a waste of my time, and overall just really depressing.

• Very inconveniant for kids

It is very hard for kids to finish all their assignments and many kids have to do multiple assignments for each subject. There are way too many things that are bad with homework. Just lowering assignments will be more beneficial than people might think, but everyone will benefit whether they know it or not

• Stressful and Doesn't Leave Time For Important Life Experiences

Homework has been admitted to have caused extreme anxiety to the great majority of students. For all of you adults out there who are stuck in traditional beliefs, the amount of homework for my generation has been proven to have increased from yours, so you actually don't know what it is like anymore. And the biggest question is this: How do you expect ANY of us students to make it to college or to a career if we don't have any time to gain social skills, get sufficient rest, participate in extracurricular activities, or figure out what our passions are?

• Yes. Teacher should reduce homework.

Homework is useless!!! Especially in China.
    In china the homework uses the rest of the ay to finish it.
    So Reduce Homework!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry for the bad English.
    Asf fghh a s d f g j k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Y need homework?

Kids should get more freetime at home instead of more stress OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nom hb j rg rsg srg rrg rgg g fd gr g grg tr rt gtr g rfg rg g gf gf g rrtt grtg rt r gf fg gf g fg gf

• Y need homework?

• HomeWork must be reduced

I think teacher give us Homewrok because he want us to remember the thing that he teach us in school. But we don't need too many homework. It can affect the children mental because he already exhausted from school and need to exhausted his brain again in home. Just reduced it

• Yes for favor

Homework sucks and takes to much of my fucking time . I rather bang my girlfriend tan due stupid homework that doesn't even improve you're grades at all. Lllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll lll lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllls ss ss s s w www wwwwwww wwww www ww w ww wwwww w ww w w

• No, why should it be?

The amount of time students spend on homework has been greatly overstated from my experience. I don't think it's as crippling a burden as they would like you to think that it is. While I don't see a need to increase the workload, I really don't see a need to lessen it either.

• Homework Steels Us for the World Ahead

The homework given is useful. Now, in the workforce, many science, technology, engineering, math and medicine jobs, (the ones where most Jobs in America are, and might I add are not able to be filled because our public school system is in terrible shape) take out hours from the lives of adults. Homework prepares us for the real world, where we have late nights, harsh bosses, and piles of paperwork. In reality, the work we are given isn't that much compared to what we'll get in college and in the world.

-Anonymous Eighth Grade Student

• It should be fine

Homework I feel is not a problem. If there is too much of it then that should be taken into consideration on a school by school basis. If there was too much, it would be noticeable in kids lives and they would be failing at other things because of spending too much time with homework.

• No, homework is necessary.

Homework provides a necessary element to the learning experience by making the child sit down and reason out the things they are learning on their own. You can sit and listen to lectures all day, but until you have wrestled with the material on your own you don't really understand it. Homework allows the student to bump up against the things they don't understand and that helps them to progress.