• It's tough sometimes.

I am busy most of the time, and Mondays are the only day that I usually gets loads off. (sometimes its busy because I usually have dentist appointments on those days) I can't work on my homework because on Tuesdays and Thursday's, I have an after-school class, and a club meeting. On Wednesday's, I'm sleeping for a bit to prepare for a late night. On Friday's, I have a club meeting, and I try to finish as much homework as I can before the weekend so I can actually sleep. Usually work on my homework at 7 or 8, but end up finishing at 10 to 11. We need to reduce the amount of homework we have. I'm not always on my phone because of homework, and I also don't get enough sleep. Homework, as a lot of people know, is a large form of stress in most students. It's bad for students to be having this much stress on homework. Homework is suppose to help you. I'm not saying it should be removed, but the amount of homework we have right now is too much.

• It so dreadful!!!!!!

When your kid is at home stressed and overwhelmed by hours of hard homework, that should stop! I think homework should be reduced, but NOT abolished. 20 to 10 minutes a night is okay, but more than 45 minuteskr more is not acceptable. Student need a small review, but not a huge review like what the teachers are giving out.

• Delete homework off the charts

We should not have as much homework because most kids THAT HAVE A LIFE play sports. If they have a lot of homework and they can't get it done they have to stress. If the kids stay up all night they can't get enough sleep and the teachers all ways say "get your sleep" if we don't have as much homework we might do better in school

• Delete homework off the charts

• Causes to much stress in early years.

While homework is helpful in years 10-12, it only causes stress in earlier years with the massive load of homework dumped on high school students.
    Homework is inconsequential in primary school and a grade destroyer years 7, 8 and 9 and should be reduced for them, but should stay where it is for years 10, 11 and 12.

• Only optional homework

I think homework should be optional because some people may not have time to do homework and they might not need the help, so it keeps them up all night on stressful homework that they need to do. But i feel like if you need extra credit or you need help then you should do it.

• Only optional homework

• Has other commitments

Some people need to work in order to have what they need in order to live a happy healthy lifestyle, which others may not know because we are embarrassed to tell. So right after school we have to go to work and come home late at night which then leads to reducing the amount of sleep which results in poor performance the day after in school.

• Homework should be minimalised

Piling students up with vast amounts of homework builds lots of stress for that student, because of this stress, students have a higher chance of being depressed which can lead to grades dropping and health issues. Also it should be minimalism because we already spend the majority of the day doing work so whats the point of doing it during our free time.

• Homework sucks period

Homework is a complete waste of time. The hours of time students spend on homework each day could be used for family time, or things that the kids love to do. We go to school for 7 hours a day, so why assign more work after taking up half our day?

• No, why should it be?

The amount of time students spend on homework has been greatly overstated from my experience. I don't think it's as crippling a burden as they would like you to think that it is. While I don't see a need to increase the workload, I really don't see a need to lessen it either.

• Homework Steels Us for the World Ahead

The homework given is useful. Now, in the workforce, many science, technology, engineering, math and medicine jobs, (the ones where most Jobs in America are, and might I add are not able to be filled because our public school system is in terrible shape) take out hours from the lives of adults. Homework prepares us for the real world, where we have late nights, harsh bosses, and piles of paperwork. In reality, the work we are given isn't that much compared to what we'll get in college and in the world.

-Anonymous Eighth Grade Student

• It should be fine

Homework I feel is not a problem. If there is too much of it then that should be taken into consideration on a school by school basis. If there was too much, it would be noticeable in kids lives and they would be failing at other things because of spending too much time with homework.

• No, homework is necessary.

Homework provides a necessary element to the learning experience by making the child sit down and reason out the things they are learning on their own. You can sit and listen to lectures all day, but until you have wrestled with the material on your own you don't really understand it. Homework allows the student to bump up against the things they don't understand and that helps them to progress.

• Delete homework off the charts

• My pink xylophone has a tough time lactating

Donald Trump is to blame for this transgender. But anyways I think homework should be reduced for students because they are held down by homework every night. But Hillary Clinton had to mess everything up and run for president. Damn liberals. But anyways my xylophone can't lactate... I Love You

• Homework should be reduced

Homework should be reduced because kids maybe want to have more free time. For Example, if there friend asks them to hang out and you have to much homework then you are taking time from your social life.
    Kids also do not like homework and they want it to be reduced. As you can see, this is why homework should be reduced