• It is very stressful

Teachers can have less work to do. When students turn in homework they have to check it.When some teachers get home they have to check homework and that can take up time. In that time a teacher could be having fun and doing the things the like to do. But checking homework can take up that time so it is good for both kids and teachers.

• It takes to much time to do for people.

The teachers gives kids to much to do while they have to look over the classes homework instead of doing better things and, some parents won´t have time to help the student with their homework plus, kids have activities to do after school and they don´t get home until late at night.

• Teachers can have less work too!

When students turn in homework some has to check it. And that’s one of the jobs of being a teacher. When some teachers get home they have to check homework and that can take up time. In that time a teacher could be having fun and doing the things the like to do. But checking homework can take up that time so it is good for both kids and teachers.

• Teachers can have less work too!

• Homework is not the only thing you do when you get home

Sometimes when you get home you have to do some chores that are already hard enough. Then come homework and it makes it really hard on you when you cant finish it and get a lower grade for not finishing on time. Also it is like home school after a full day of school.

• Too much homework in so little time

Homework could take up time that you need for after school events. Reducing homework may accommodate to this.
    Family time is also important.Also sleeping is gud so yeah just take away homework and thatd be lit i guess so uuuhhmm yeah thanks for listeing see ya later aligator. Peace out!

• It's tough sometimes.

I am busy most of the time, and Mondays are the only day that I usually gets loads off. (sometimes its busy because I usually have dentist appointments on those days) I can't work on my homework because on Tuesdays and Thursday's, I have an after-school class, and a club meeting. On Wednesday's, I'm sleeping for a bit to prepare for a late night. On Friday's, I have a club meeting, and I try to finish as much homework as I can before the weekend so I can actually sleep. Usually work on my homework at 7 or 8, but end up finishing at 10 to 11. We need to reduce the amount of homework we have. I'm not always on my phone because of homework, and I also don't get enough sleep. Homework, as a lot of people know, is a large form of stress in most students. It's bad for students to be having this much stress on homework. Homework is suppose to help you. I'm not saying it should be removed, but the amount of homework we have right now is too much.

• It so dreadful!!!!!!

When your kid is at home stressed and overwhelmed by hours of hard homework, that should stop! I think homework should be reduced, but NOT abolished. 20 to 10 minutes a night is okay, but more than 45 minuteskr more is not acceptable. Student need a small review, but not a huge review like what the teachers are giving out.

• Delete homework off the charts

We should not have as much homework because most kids THAT HAVE A LIFE play sports. If they have a lot of homework and they can't get it done they have to stress. If the kids stay up all night they can't get enough sleep and the teachers all ways say "get your sleep" if we don't have as much homework we might do better in school

• Delete homework off the charts

• No, why should it be?

The amount of time students spend on homework has been greatly overstated from my experience. I don't think it's as crippling a burden as they would like you to think that it is. While I don't see a need to increase the workload, I really don't see a need to lessen it either.

• Homework Steels Us for the World Ahead

The homework given is useful. Now, in the workforce, many science, technology, engineering, math and medicine jobs, (the ones where most Jobs in America are, and might I add are not able to be filled because our public school system is in terrible shape) take out hours from the lives of adults. Homework prepares us for the real world, where we have late nights, harsh bosses, and piles of paperwork. In reality, the work we are given isn't that much compared to what we'll get in college and in the world.

-Anonymous Eighth Grade Student

• It should be fine

Homework I feel is not a problem. If there is too much of it then that should be taken into consideration on a school by school basis. If there was too much, it would be noticeable in kids lives and they would be failing at other things because of spending too much time with homework.

• No, homework is necessary.

Homework provides a necessary element to the learning experience by making the child sit down and reason out the things they are learning on their own. You can sit and listen to lectures all day, but until you have wrestled with the material on your own you don't really understand it. Homework allows the student to bump up against the things they don't understand and that helps them to progress.

• Delete homework off the charts

• My pink xylophone has a tough time lactating

Donald Trump is to blame for this transgender. But anyways I think homework should be reduced for students because they are held down by homework every night. But Hillary Clinton had to mess everything up and run for president. Damn liberals. But anyways my xylophone can't lactate... I Love You

• Homework should be reduced

Homework should be reduced because kids maybe want to have more free time. For Example, if there friend asks them to hang out and you have to much homework then you are taking time from your social life.
    Kids also do not like homework and they want it to be reduced. As you can see, this is why homework should be reduced