• It is a mental illness.

It's obviously a mental illness like ADHD, Bi-polar or Aspergers. Therefore it should be investigated and corrected with drugs. Instead we accept it as normal. Any form of homo sexuality is corrupting the human race and will cause major problems in our futures if no action is taken to resolve the issue. This also goes for homosexuality in woman.

• Its a crime against nature

Away from religious reasons, do you see the two north or two south poles of a magnet attracted to eachother, NO, the simply retract away,
    Its the way things are suppost to be, by god if you are a theist, or by evolution (or another theory) if you are an atheist, we cant fight exsistance, THATS IT.

Posted by: AEF
  • It isn't natural.

Not much to say on this. Our bodies are biologically designed for reproduction, so it's appalling for someone to say homosexuality is natural. How can homosexuality be natural if you were designed to be with the opposite gender. Same sex relationships is a man made thing, not a natural phenomenon.

• It's a Sex Crime

In my opinion, homosexuality is a sex crime just like having sex with minors. Homosexuals should have to register as sex offenders. This, in my opinion, would put the brakes on homosexuality. It's also goes against the laws of nature, man was not intended to have sex with another man period!

• It is sinful.

Leviticus 20:13

It's disgusting for men to have sex with one another, and those who do will be put to death, just as they deserve.

Supported by Leviticus 20:13 I am of the opinion that the penalty for homosexuality should be death, preferably by burning. Also Romans 1:32 states that:

They know God has said that anyone who acts this way deserves to die. But they keep on doing evil things, and they even encourage others to do them.

• Save the world

It must be banned because of our children future and all the humanities future. During the horrible events which are taking place nowadays, the reason of that could be problems with morality levels. How could it be moral for the normal human at all? These things are just contradictory. We cannot judge people, because God will judge them anyway, but must protect our societies from that, especially in a way which shows that there is nothing wrong with that (media, internet, advertising). These people can do whatever they like, but IN PRIVATE ONLY AND NOT IN PUBLIC, because it violates morality. It seems that this whole thing is getting worse day by day and has a big impact on other people, whose morals and ethics cannot accept that in any way. If homosexuals harrasing and humiliating straight people, how should they respond? If they beat them, they say that straights ar homofobic and criminals. But if they do the same crimes againts you, they are immune. How can that be and happen? I will never understand and tolerate such kind of behaviour and I do not see no other choice like strike back and hard in every possible way.

• It is not our nature

It is a disease. Some people are born with more X genes than Y genes, and that makes a man okay to be gay. But in this modern day, I see more and more people become gay because they like the idea and they probably think it is a trend. Man is paired with a woman from the very beginning, so be it. Why break tradition? And I also think gay is caused of the very serious friendship. For example I have a bestfriend, who is the same gender as me, and then we take the bestfriend thing too far and be a gay couple.

I think LGBT can be tolerated as long as they don't do inappropriate things in public such as kissing and or holding hands. I mean who wants to see those kind of activities in public? Even for normal couples, not only for LGBT couples. As long as LGBT don't bother us, I think it can be tolerated - I don't mind it. But most LGBT nowadays go to social media to actually PROMOTE LGBT. Well SOME of the Instagram-ers are LGBT and they promote the thing to be some kind of legal thing and forced it into our lives. Stay in the lane and live you lives while we live ours. Thank you!

• The crime of homosexuality is one of the greatest of crimes, the worst of sins and the most abhorrent of deeds.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?

81. ‘Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

82. And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’

83. Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment).

84. And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists and sinners)”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-84]

“Verily, by your life (O Muhammad), in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly.

73. So As‑Saihah (torment — awful cry) overtook them at the time of sunrise.

74. And We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down and rained down on them stones of baked clay.

75. Surely, in this are signs for those who see (or understand or learn the lessons from the Signs of Allaah).

76. And verily, they (the cities) were right on the highroad (from Makkah to Syria, i.E. The place where the Dead Sea is now)”

[al-Hijr 15:72-76]

• Destruction of morality

Yes I agree that it is also a sickness. Everything on this earth has been created male and female; plants, animals, insects, humans. We should not support this mental illness from people who are sick. Let the healthy minded lead the people, not Lgbt q i...Whatever they are these days. There are children starving to death in this world surely we can aim our energies to helping the most vulnerable; children, seniors, disabled. We have to keep in mind that we are to love each other and treat with kindness, but should not accept the homosexual agenda as it is filled with darkness.

• It is sinful AND a crime against nature!

1. According to Bible
    Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13 and others says it is sinful and cannot be tolerated.

2. According to Science and Nature
    Do you see anything like electrons with electrons? Electrons or Negative Charges goes with Proton Positive Charges. The magnet shows that the north pole connects with the south pole. No magnet or charges goes south and south or electrons with electrons.

• Who cares if it's unnatural

To all those you said yes because it's unnatural, you're completely right. The man's body was built to be with a womans, and vice versa. However, just because it's unnatural doesn't mean its wrong. To all of the idiots out there who want to bad anything that's unnatural, ban alcohol. The human body was not meant to drink alcohol, and it's literally a poison, but we do it anyway. Same thing for GMO's. Genetically modified organisms are on all accounts, unnatural, but engineering wheat that can grow with minimal water saved lives and reduced water usage.

• Banning it in the past has never worked, there's no reason to ban it.

As I've said on an opinion argument before, there's always been gay people and always will be. Criminalizing it or pretending that it doesn't exist has never made it go away. Letting gay people be gay only results in gay people being gay, it's not like tolerating homosexuality causes global warming our will cause a world-wide computer blackout. Give me a reason why it's wrong to be gay, not including your religious beliefs. It's nobody's business what other people do in their bedrooms at night as long as it's consenting adults.

• It's impossible to ban

If you ban homosexuality, you are not getting rid of homosexuality. You are simply criminalising trait that no human being nor any other animal could control. It is 1, morally wrong, 2, socially wrong, and 3, completely impossible. Banning homosexuality is like banning birth defects, or opinions. And what's the point? It doesn't accomplish anything. It just spreads more hate

• What if children were homosexual?

I am a child that is homosexual. I want to be happy in a world that accepts that. What if your child was a homosexual, would you punish your child for being that way? When they grow up and be the person they always wanted, they will be living in a world that they're not happy in ,if gay marriage was illegal.

• What if children were homosexual?

• Do you have anything better to do than being as straight as a square.

Don't tell me who genitalia I should love. I don't think anyone should tell me what gender I need to like or feel attracted to. It's none of any of your business. I'll love whatever turns me on. It could be a dick or vagina. Why should anyone care. Thank you.

• Why do you care?

Why attack people just because they love someone? There is not even any proof that god exists, so why the heck would you make something illegal on a reason that could very well be untrue. Gay people can be some of the nicest people, and if you've been in love you know that you can't help it. ( And you better be kidding Leviticus 20:13, burning people is an act of terrorism. Don't think your god would be happy)

• Fuck you, homophobes

"Love is love, whether its unnatural or not" - why do you idiots have to be so homophobic? The Ancient Greeks were one of the most strongest civilizations in history, they had gays and no one cared. Don't tell me the gays in Greece were the reason why the civilization ended - no, the Battle of Corinth in 146 BC. Being gay is not a crime. Lets say in an alternative universe being straight was the strange and new thing - you would naturally pick on them because they are the minorities and they are less than them and won't fight back. Don't get me started on "Jesus", "Bible" and "Sodom and Gomorrah" - In Genesis God made "male and female" but didn't say if they "had to be together or you'll rot in hell, bitch" - and "natural"? "NATURAL"? God didn't make glasses or wheelchairs - and yet we wear them because we destroy our eyes and bodies - shouldn't that be the real sin? You know, the nicest people I know have tattoos, smoke and are gay, however the most judgmental, hypocritical and unpleasant people come out of churches.

• People be crazy

I mean really, there are people who want to make it illegal for 2 consenting adults to not only be together but to even exist, what the hell has the world come to, this is why religion is nothing but bad, they oppress and oppress and then when they get oppressed they're like ''OMG NOT FAIR WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED'' stupid religious people, world would be better of without religion that much is made clear from all the people voting yes