• If a student has social anxiety that hood could help them get through they day to day activities students go to

Some students, like myself, have sever social anxiety and going through the day to day life of a student can be taxing and can even cause multiple panic attacks and if a single hood on their head can help them by "hiding behind it" so they feel as if they have something protecting them from other students and their cruel judgment then by all means they should be aloud to have a hood

• The consequences of banning hoods

Say we do ban hoods, after this probably all child hoodies wouldn't be able to sell, this would be a serious impact towards many clothing companies, since many of them have a lot of hoodies in stock also, coats with hoodies will also have serious trouble selling. Banning Hoodies in school also means no letting hoodies sell at all.

• What is the distraction about wearing a hood?

If it is apart of my clothing then I should be able to wear it. That is like saying girls shouldn't be allowed to wear yoga pants. It all depends on who you are and why you have such grudge against hoods. If you don't like them then don't look at them.

• Hoods: No Problem.

I feel, (And probably others feel) that hoods help me personally, concentrate. It seems to close the world around you and helps you focus on the direct thing you're studying/doing. I have tried this method in tests and usually my achievements are higher aimed and hit. Also, if gangs are a problem why don't they just wear some other piece of clothing? If not hat and/or hood, shirt or shoes?

• Not being able to wear hoodies

Not being able to wear hoodies is stupid because us not wearing hoodies doesn't teach us anything and people that want to do something are going to do it weather they're following the rules or not so if someone wants to shoot up a school they're going to weather people like it or not!!!!

• I had a hood in high school

The hood help me avoid bullies from bothering me and other toxic things but my mother cut off the hoods to my hoodies it made me very sad it pushed me into a dark depression now I am attempting to kill myself by jumping off a parking lot all because of my mother she was the only problem in my life

• It's just clothing.

Hoods should be allowed because it's just clothing. There is nothing wrong with it. Some autistic teachers think it's disrespectful somehow. It doesn't make sense at all. Also we have freedom of expression-AN AMENDMENT- which states we have the right to wear what we want to. It's also the same kind of clothing as a Muslim woman's hijab, so if they can wear those, we can wear hoods. I understand a hijab is a religious item, but everyone deserves to have equal rights. It's also not a safety hazard, though some seem to think it is, even though it's just headwear.

• No hoods? Lmfaooooo read this below

Yes hoods should be allowed because some religions they wear hijabs which is no different than a hood. A hood is part of your hoodie or sweater which is something thats part of your outfit. They might as well say you cant wear hoodies or jackets with hoods because its dumb lol. Some people might have bad hair days and shit. As students grow up and go to high school most of them get very insecure and a hoodie could help them get through the day better. Teachers telling students to take off their hoods is like telling someone who wears a hijab to take it off thats the same shit lmao. If i wore something inappropriate or something and a teacher told me to take it off i wouldnt mind but schools allow hijabs and hoodies so you should definetly be able to wear your hood like tf?? Its not distracting anyone nor is it messing up anything its simply part of your jacket or hoodie so you should be able to wear your hoods cause i bet if you ask the teacher why you cant have it on they will just say "its the rule" or "cause i said so" like if theres no reason provided then yeah just do u people lol.

• I don't see why not.

I am thinking about going to the schools board for this. The reason i have seen is to hide Identity but i barely hides you face unless you are behind them and 9 times out of 10 even without a hoodie it would be hard to identify them. Plus it allows people to show their own unique personality.

• They keep us warm

In school it is super cold and we need to find the why to keep us warm. The hoodless sweaters are thiner than hoodies. Also if there going to band hoodies to student they should band hoodie to teachers to. Some people say they band the hoodies because it is gang related , but that is not true if it were to be true teachers wouldn't be aloud to wear them.

• School Safety issue

Not only is it disrespectful but identification is an issue with a hoodie on. To many non school activities happening that teachers and cameras need to see who and what is happening. Faces need to been seen at all times. After being told over a 100 times a year.. You would think the kids would get it!!

• It is up to the school or district.

In my lifetime A LOT of fights have happen over hoods.For example, kids r immature and they will put stuff in other peoples hood. Even if a fight arises and one person has a hood on the other person doesn't, the person that doesn't would go straight. Sooooooo....... That is why i think there should be hoodies in schools.

• It affects criminal mindset

Criminals, like gang members or others, wear something that will hide their identity. A hood is one of those things. A person, student or stranger, who wears a hood at school could hardly be identified because his head is covered. Consequently, that person can accomplish a crime (stealing, etc) with ease and confidence because he knows that he may not be identified.

But if we disallow hoods at school, the chances for above-mentioned scenario to happen are decreased, because people would think twice without hood in their head.

• You should be able to wear hoodies in school

Some people be leave that if they have a special hoodie or jacket they might do something out of the ordinary something that they don't normally do like get a 100% on a test or get better grades in all of their class,but its all in their head that if they don't have it on they might do bad and get bad grades

• Y are stupidthtththtthththgrrgrgrgrgr

P p p p p p p p p p p p pp ph bpgy cbpgctpcp gpgbtpgbcptg bptg bptgp bpfg pg cgp gpg pgcpg pggpcg cg lgc glp gopgclgl pg glp glp plg lpcgl lgpc cgpl cgpk ckc pc cp[cgpg [p cpcg pkpgc gck pgcp gcp cgkgckgc mgc mgc mcgm gc mgcm cggc domodm

• It affects criminal mindset

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

Gvnyg fyv tg fgvbb b b b bbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b bb bb bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

farthead says2014-09-23T19:46:47.103
Not in class, though.