• If a student has social anxiety that hood could help them get through they day to day activities students go to

Some students, like myself, have sever social anxiety and going through the day to day life of a student can be taxing and can even cause multiple panic attacks and if a single hood on their head can help them by "hiding behind it" so they feel as if they have something protecting them from other students and their cruel judgment then by all means they should be aloud to have a hood

• The consequences of banning hoods

Say we do ban hoods, after this probably all child hoodies wouldn't be able to sell, this would be a serious impact towards many clothing companies, since many of them have a lot of hoodies in stock also, coats with hoodies will also have serious trouble selling. Banning Hoodies in school also means no letting hoodies sell at all.

• What is the distraction about wearing a hood?

If it is apart of my clothing then I should be able to wear it. That is like saying girls shouldn't be allowed to wear yoga pants. It all depends on who you are and why you have such grudge against hoods. If you don't like them then don't look at them.

• Hoodies should be allowed in school

Sometimes students have bad hair days and do not wanna be judged by those cruel student,and the school could be cold and your ears are freezing so you would put your hood on .I feel there is NO disrespect towards anybody in this situation as well .That's just my opinion though.

• Hoods should be allow

Some kids learn better with a hood on. Say if it was cold outside and the kid got cold they could put it on and get warm and work faster. I have this one kid in my class that works better with a hood on. That's what I think about hoods on in shcool

• Because I want to

It’s stupid to say you’ll be a criminal and any one who says that is completely ignorant. If I had a criminal mindset I would still do criminal things. I wouldn’t stop because I can’t wear a hood. I’m not going to hide a weapon in a hood. That’s just the school board coming up with another dumb way to justify them having more control.

• Because I want to

• Its ridiculous to not let kids wear hoodies.

Why does it bother the teacher? Its not apart of the dress code and as several people stated that students can get cold, if hoodies are not allowed why does it exist? Each time you open your mouth to say something against this, think twice: or even better read my argument so you can finally know why its damn litttttt.

• Hoodies should be allowed in school.

Hoodies are not disrespectful, it is such a little issue that teachers complain about to get whatever they want. Myself and others included wear hoods just to wear them, I personally think they are comfortable. We aren't gang affiliated and it isn't disrespectful to anyone, its at school and is our body.

• Hoodies SHOULD be allowed in schools

I think that hoodies should be allowed in schools because if its not enough that we wear uniforms now we cant wear our hoodies. Also what about sports hoodies ,some school don´t let the student to wear there sports hoodies then why do they even make them they should make them without the hoodie.

• School Safety issue

Not only is it disrespectful but identification is an issue with a hoodie on. To many non school activities happening that teachers and cameras need to see who and what is happening. Faces need to been seen at all times. After being told over a 100 times a year.. You would think the kids would get it!!

• It affects criminal mindset

Criminals, like gang members or others, wear something that will hide their identity. A hood is one of those things. A person, student or stranger, who wears a hood at school could hardly be identified because his head is covered. Consequently, that person can accomplish a crime (stealing, etc) with ease and confidence because he knows that he may not be identified.

But if we disallow hoods at school, the chances for above-mentioned scenario to happen are decreased, because people would think twice without hood in their head.

• You should be able to wear hoodies in school

Some people be leave that if they have a special hoodie or jacket they might do something out of the ordinary something that they don't normally do like get a 100% on a test or get better grades in all of their class,but its all in their head that if they don't have it on they might do bad and get bad grades

• It is up to the school or district.

In my lifetime A LOT of fights have happen over hoods.For example, kids r immature and they will put stuff in other peoples hood. Even if a fight arises and one person has a hood on the other person doesn't, the person that doesn't would go straight. Sooooooo....... That is why i think there should be hoodies in schools.

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

Gvnyg fyv tg fgvbb b b b bbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b bb bb bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• How is this act disrespectful?

Hoods are apart of a clothing item. I do not see how this is such a disrespectful act. My face is clearly visible and i can still learn properly and participate just as well. Teachers think students may be smuggling things under hoods such as illegal items but if that were the case, they would clearly be visible. Teachers need to realize that every student in a public school in America should have the right to wear hoods. Nobody pays attention to the back or top of my head like WTF!!!

• Y are stupidthtththtthththgrrgrgrgrgr

P p p p p p p p p p p p pp ph bpgy cbpgctpcp gpgbtpgbcptg bptg bptgp bpfg pg cgp gpg pgcpg pggpcg cg lgc glp gopgclgl pg glp glp plg lpcgl lgpc cgpl cgpk ckc pc cp[cgpg [p cpcg pkpgc gck pgcp gcp cgkgckgc mgc mgc mcgm gc mgcm cggc domodm

farthead says2014-09-23T19:46:47.103
Not in class, though.