• If a student has social anxiety that hood could help them get through they day to day activities students go to

Some students, like myself, have sever social anxiety and going through the day to day life of a student can be taxing and can even cause multiple panic attacks and if a single hood on their head can help them by "hiding behind it" so they feel as if they have something protecting them from other students and their cruel judgment then by all means they should be aloud to have a hood

• The consequences of banning hoods

Say we do ban hoods, after this probably all child hoodies wouldn't be able to sell, this would be a serious impact towards many clothing companies, since many of them have a lot of hoodies in stock also, coats with hoodies will also have serious trouble selling. Banning Hoodies in school also means no letting hoodies sell at all.

• What is the distraction about wearing a hood?

If it is apart of my clothing then I should be able to wear it. That is like saying girls shouldn't be allowed to wear yoga pants. It all depends on who you are and why you have such grudge against hoods. If you don't like them then don't look at them.

• Sieg FUCKING HEEEEEEEL

Who gives a fuck about hoodies in school leik what the actual fuck i think kids in schools should be allowed to wear hoodies why not aye thier allowed to wear hats and shit so why the fuck arent they wearing hoodies. Just cause the teachers cant fucking wear them. Little pussies

• Yep Hood life is the good life

Hood life is the good life Hood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good lifeHood life is the good life

• Yep Hood life is the good life

• Hoods should be allowed in school!!!

In my opinion I think hoodies should be allowed in school because kids may want to hide from bullies or just hide a new haircut they,overall hoodies should be allowed in school plus teachers shouldn't force kids to take off hoods if they dont like something they have on top of their heads such as a new haircut then let the children be, let them do their thing. I think this is aggravating to children and the majority of parents out there!!!

• They should let you where your gang patch at school

Because you need to rep your set Kaitaia crip gang 43 a town czzzz up crips up bloods down cuhhhhhhhhh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh cuh crip bang cz up gang cuh cuh cuh

• Fuck the pope

Hes yer da bbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbb bb bbb b b b b b b b b b bbbb bfggrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrntr tr tr trt tr tr tr tr tr trtr tr tr tr trtr tr tr tr t tr t tr t rtr tr tr tr t rtr tr tr tr tr trtr t

• Fuck the pope

• School Safety issue

Not only is it disrespectful but identification is an issue with a hoodie on. To many non school activities happening that teachers and cameras need to see who and what is happening. Faces need to been seen at all times. After being told over a 100 times a year.. You would think the kids would get it!!

• It affects criminal mindset

Criminals, like gang members or others, wear something that will hide their identity. A hood is one of those things. A person, student or stranger, who wears a hood at school could hardly be identified because his head is covered. Consequently, that person can accomplish a crime (stealing, etc) with ease and confidence because he knows that he may not be identified.

But if we disallow hoods at school, the chances for above-mentioned scenario to happen are decreased, because people would think twice without hood in their head.

• It is up to the school or district.

In my lifetime A LOT of fights have happen over hoods.For example, kids r immature and they will put stuff in other peoples hood. Even if a fight arises and one person has a hood on the other person doesn't, the person that doesn't would go straight. Sooooooo....... That is why i think there should be hoodies in schools.

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

Gvnyg fyv tg fgvbb b b b bbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b bb b bb bb bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b bb b b b

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• Ftfffhgtygtyhgty cfcvn g

• How is this act disrespectful?

Hoods are apart of a clothing item. I do not see how this is such a disrespectful act. My face is clearly visible and i can still learn properly and participate just as well. Teachers think students may be smuggling things under hoods such as illegal items but if that were the case, they would clearly be visible. Teachers need to realize that every student in a public school in America should have the right to wear hoods. Nobody pays attention to the back or top of my head like WTF!!!

• Most sweaters have hoodies

If it's cold I can't wear my sweater or jacket because all of my sweaters have hoodies. I'm not wearing the hood it's sitting on my back while I wear the sweater. I don't get how it is in any way disrespectful because it is a part of he sweater. Seriously school the kids are going to hate you because of that. (More than they already do)

farthead says2014-09-23T19:46:47.103
Not in class, though.