Should hospitals, churches, and clinics promote psytrance and other forms of electronic music, even to the point of prescription to relieve symptoms and stress?

• Hospitals, churches, and clinics should promote psytrance and other forms of electronic music, even to the point of prescription to relieve symptoms of stress.

Hospitals, churches, and clinics should promote psytrance and other forms of electronic music, even to the point of prescription to relieve symptoms of stress. If psytrance or other digital music are effective in treating patients who suffer from stress, then it is pretty obvious that this music should be used in Hospitals to relieve symptoms and stress.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that it would be a good idea to make a type of music a prescription to relieve stress, since the music is not going to have the effect that will cure you from stress, but that there are a lot of ways that you lower it.

• No I don't think so.

I do not think that hospitals, churches, and clinics should promote psytrance and other forms of electronic music, nor should they prescribe them to relieve symptoms of stress. It is not a drug in the first place, it is not illegal, so there is no need for a prescription. If people want to use them they can.

• Music is not prescribable.

Music such as psytrance is about enjoying it. The original soothing music was the muffled sounds of a heartbeat in the womb. The rhythm of a mother's bounce as she walked. Beyond these universal experiences, music is about taste. Psytrance is not for everyone. If someone does not enjoy that form of music, for whatever reason, it may cause more stress rather than relieve it.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe hospitals, churches, and clinics should promote psytrance and other forms of electronic music. I believe these therapies are an alternative therapy and should enter the medical field rather it be in clinics or hospitals. As far as churches, I have my doubts all of them would support such a therapy.