• It's too creepy.

Yes, human cloning should be banned, because there are so many issues that come along with human cloning that are ethically questionable. A person who is cloned is probably in for a life of torture along with having to work out many psychological issues about the purpose of their existence.

• Yes, human cloning should be banned.

I believe that human cloning should be banned. I think that such an act creates a lot of moral and ethical issues. Sombody who is made by way of cloning can have some issues with their mental and emotional state. I do think that we should study it more before we make a decision.

• For Now, Yes

I believe we posses the technology to clone humans, however I don't think we have really answered the moral and ethical questions that comes with cloning. I think moving forward, before doing this, will lead to disaster. I think we will see a lot of ethical dilemmas and moral problems in the future, not to mention issues with rights, as well.

• Human cloning should be banned now!!!

I support crystalkes comment.
    In some known experiments, cloned animals are born dead or deformed. In addition, human cloning will bring some social and moral problems. It will be quite difficult to distinguish the copy with original person. What's more, human cloning may produce some abnormal children , which will be noting but a disaster to us.

• human cloning should be banned now

Human cloning should be banned,at least now,for it is unsafe and has a high rate of failure.In some known exreiments,cloned animals are born dead or deformed.In addition,human cloning will bring some social and moral problems.It will be quite difficult to distinguish the copy with original person.What's more,human cloning may produce some abnormal kingdred,which will be noting but a disaster to us.

• Dab dab dab

Dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab dab

• Pooooooo pooo pooo

P p p ppp p p pp p p p p p p p p p p p p p p pp [p p p p o o o o o o o o oo o o o p p p p p p p p o oo o o ooo

• Human cloning should be banned

Human cloning should be illegal because the cloning can take someones identity and hurt them with there job in stores it could also make them lose all of there money. D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• It should be banned

There are many ethical and moral decisions you have to think about before cloning. The clone, like other animals that have been cloned, could have serious mental and maybe even emotional issues wrong with it. Until we have discovered the negatives and perfected cloning on simple animals, we should not clone humans.

• Matthew bolicmatthew bolic

Matthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolicmatthew bolic

• Animals are friends.

We need to care for our pets as animals would for their young. If we abuse that then we are just creating a wall between us and the relationship of our pets. Don't use animals for tests and other reasons unknown leave them alone and find other subjects for your stupid research!

• Carefully watched, yes. Banned, no.

Human cloning can provide a lot of advancements to medical science. To ban it out of some knee-jerk fear is to deny ourselves all of these potential great advancements. Society in general, and the advancement of medicine in particular, will only suffer if people allow their fears, religious beliefs, or other such irrational criteria to dictate the direction of research into human cloning.

• No, human cloning should not be banned

The very term "human cloning" brings about thoughts of zombie bodies running loose, or of body-part farms, and cheap work forces. But cloning itself has many beneficial applications to the medical community and to pure research facilities so that I think it of course should be monitored but allowed. I do believe that our scientists are not "mad" scientists and within their own communities they oversee and place restrictions on work that is unethical.

• No, human cloning should not be banned based on fear.

The process of researching human cloning should be transparent and closely monitored, but it should not be banned completely. There are such amazing possibilities in the fields of genetics and cloning and banning research before we can even scratch the surface of those possibilities would be detrimental to society. While the abuses of those technologies can have grave consequences, I have faith in society's will and ability to find and stop such abuses.

• It will naturally cause issues

Even though the idea of human cloning has always interested me a great deal, the more I think of it, the more I feel it should be banned. Human cloning could only lead to issues within people and their relationships. Besides, if we can clone humans, who knows what else?

• Not at all.

I think that if we want to experiment at human cloning than we should just go ahead. The potential of being able to do this is so huge that it will likely benefit us in the future. Of course, I dont think we will be able to do it for a long time.

• No

My main objection to cloning is not the morality issue but that cloning is idiotic. The reason we have thrived as a species is that sexual reproduction is a more successful strategy than asexual reproduction because it mixes and matches genes. Cloning is voluntary asexual reproduction. In cloning, reproductively we're turning ourselves into amoeba. I don't think we'll ever have enough knowledge to consciously guide human development in the right direction. Even worse, the idea of cloning is built on a myth. Given that we are formed by both nature and nurture, another person with your genes is going to be you. It's an insane alliance of vanity, egoism and science.

• Human Cloning should not be banned

Many people, like few of my fellow friends, who oppose the topic of human cloning are mostly misinformed and therefore have given it a bad stereotype. It is, usually, that they think the clones won't have a different or a unique personality and would grow up to become like their donors. However, this is not the case.The relationship between an 'original' and a clone is like that between identical twins raised apart; with the same DNA but little of the same environment.

Human cloning could not only provide our society the answer to shortage of organ donations but also medical advances that could be made by researching through the the clone, the diagnosis of certain diseases.

• I support human cloning and fuck you if you If you hate me for it

Give me a good reason why it shouldn't be banned. All I hear is it is immoral but answer me this is it immoral because you say so and how the hell would you know if you never tried it. I think it would be awesome if I had my own clone and I bet my clone would love me being cloned.

• Cloning = More knowledge

Cloning will lead to more knowledge and understanding of cloning and will help enable us to one day clone just certain body parts that some one needs such as a new pancreas,heart, liver, etc. We have to start some where and people used to say that organ transplants were wrong and unjust.