• Yes and here is why

This creates a lot of jobs and let's not forget this will let the dominant rule which is a good thing because we do not have room for the people who are to weak to defend their selves and this will make a lot of people happy getting what they want

• How could you argue FOR something like this?

I genuinely believe that to vote FOR human trafficking being legal, you must be oblivious to what actually goes on in that industry. "Jobs" you say are provided, is that right? Living off of a 5 year olds sexual exploitation is worth money? Physically damaging her so much that she becomes in fertile before puberty is okay? This industry is criminal, in fact its the second largest in the world, and to want to make something which is so damaging legal is sick. Specifically in regards to sex trafficking, the average age is 12 to 14 years. These children do not know anything other than their own sexual exploitation. Sadly in many scenarios, they are sold into the industry my their family. Perhaps for financial security, but globally, is financial security really worth someones human rights? It makes me sick to think that this billion dollar industry thrives, more the fact that people are oblivious to what goes on, and for petty reasons such as money, believe it is viable to become legal. Please rethink what legalizing this industry would actually mean.

• No bad idea

Why on earth should it be legal, people are kidnapped and forced to slavery and other humiliating things. It sucks because the person could have had a great future and now they are forced to work as a laborer or a sex slave or a domestic servant, etc. it boggles my mind why someone would think that's a good idea.