Should humans be considered the most special life forms in the entire universe?

• Humans Are Most Special

Humans are indeed the most special life forms in the universe. As far as we know, there is no other species in existence that is able to reason and think the way that humans do. Until it is discovered that some kind of complex life form exists, humans remain to be the smartest and most independent.

• Made in His image.

Yes, humans should be considered the most special life forms in the entire universe, because we are made in the Image of God. We are made in His likeness and for His special purpose. We were given dominion over the animals and the entire world. We are made to serve God in His special way.

• We cannot claim supremacy

I think it is is very vain of us to say that humans are the most intelligent species in the universe. We can neither confirm nor deny we are the only lifeforms in the universe, so that leaves the possibility of more sophisticated societies existing elsewhere in the cosmos. Plus we believe ourselves to have greater moral worth than animals, which is not true.

• No, humans should not be considered the most special.

I do not think that humans should be considered the most special life forms in the entire universe. I think that it would be a big mistake to do so, as well as be very silly. I think that people and humanity should always consider the possibility that there are other life forms out there.

• No Humans Shouldn't

I do not believe humans should be considered the most special life forms in the entire universe. I think it is okay to give ourselves a high standard, but this seems to be a bit much. We have no idea what is out there and there could quite easily be more advanced civilizations. I don't think we should give ourselves this title, it seems far too boastful.