• There would be a decrease in people going missing for a very long period of time.

If a microchip as implanted in us, imagine how many people would still be alive. Life is beautiful, and we shouldn't take that life out of our eyes. If people were getting them implanted, then I wonder, how many lives would it save in just a week? Even though people say it just is an invasion of privacy, why would you throw away your life because of protest and arguments? Even if they are tracking us down, I'm sure that the government would have to create new laws.

• Its an option

Its not like people or "the government" are forcing you to get an implant. If someone got lost and the woods and they died you would feel like an idiot for not getting a chip. If you had one they could easily find you. I'm also pretty sure if everybody started getting the implants the government would have to create new laws on restricting them from tracking us.

• Privacy invasion? I think not.

The subject is very broad. I think most likely the microchips I'm talking about are for information and tracking. Now, with microchips, even when your unconscious in doctors can see your medical info. IT can save their lives. Now I see many people thinking of ones who manipulate your brain... What? First, we are not even CLOSE to mapping out the brain to do so... To put in perspective. The most powerful computer in the world can only manage to do a fifth of that. To manage personal information is actually pretty safe. Your credit card is more hackable than that chip. For pretty good reasons, most viruses are ejected by connection or wireless access. The only way it could get hacked. Were if the person replaced the station where the information would be read. Even then, it would be safer than your credit card. Privacy is safe, but location services? Your phone is being tracked, even your car, and you surely might be too. A microchip by the government is more likely to be placed in active military personnel to track and recover bodies. Why would they bother hacking a private company, with a chance of getting caught and losing funding? For simple few individuals? Bad people, "bad people can hack it and/or use it for bad ways"-- I even saw someone say "Except for those really dumb criminals, they'll find a way to block the signal, extract it, or manipulate it. Or, you know, just kill their target before anyone knows they're gone." What the heck. First, signals-- even the most simple of signals are encrypted. And unless they full body scan you with a metal detector for something the size of a grain of rice and/or they try to intercept and determine if its the radio tower, the verizon wireless tower, or anything that can send signals. I don't think anyone that kidnaps you would even consider a microchip. Lastly, health. The main thing. It is the size of a grain of rice. You know some of the things we put into our bodies? Like in the joints, bones, ribs, and your back? I have a 6 inch titanium bolt going through my leg. I don't think a tiny chip the size of a grain of rice is going to do anything.

• We are Basically Already Micro chipped

If you own a phone, a credit/debit card, have any sort of social media account, you realize that the government has the ability to track your almost every move, right? The government doesn't care where you go, how you spend your money, what you do with your time as long as you're not doing anything illegal. With today's technologies growing exponentially, I believe that an RFID microchip would be beneficial society in many ways such as reducing identity theft risk and finding someone if they are missing or a criminal.

• Pros for microchip implants

It will let us find are missing children and find criminals and our missing pets that we love and would miss so much and also it could be used for finding bad diseases or tumors or internal bleeding problems before some one can die from it. With out micro chip implants the world would not be a better place. Say yes for the children of now and tomorrow - Elizabeth Smith

• Good things can come out of this...

The simple act of inserting a microchip can have positive outcomes. It can enhance our criminal justice system, prevent terrorists from entering our country, and improve medical care. A GPS function could track missing kids or criminals. Microchips would be way more effective than finger print scanning or identification cards.

• Implanted microchips can do good

While most people see the implanting of microchips in humans as another way for the government to keep an eye on their people. There are positives to this process. Amber alerts would not be necessary if they included gps. There would be no need to wait for doctors offices to wait for records to be transferred, just scan the chip. With all things there are disadvantages but there are so many positives to implanting chips.

• How many more rights are you all willing to give up

Just say no .We have a corrupt government.We have corrupt law enforcement.And it goes against the holy Bible. Against God himself. And it is so wrong .It is a way to control people. And in my opinion it will cause more deaths people killing others for the chip.What more do I need to say

• I dont trust it for more than one reason. There are too many unknowns.

(before i say anything i would first like to point you towards Game Theories video on hacking and how simple it is for people to copy and replicate the things pictured in the game watchdogs. Its really eye opening.)

Firstly i would like to say we don't even know what is in these microchips or RFID chips as they are called. All i know is that there is some kind of battery in these devices as well as with an antenna and other things. Hypothetically lets say it is defective or poorly made and somehow overheats or bursts. What effect would this have on your body. This inserted defective chip would certainly have harmful chemicals in them and would most likely be near a blood stream (it is under your skin after all). How would this effect your body? I guarantee some of these chemicals would go down the bloodstream to a degree and in the end you would most likely end up with a terrible loathsome sore where the device is implanted (chemical burns). And you want me to put this thing into my hand or arm. Thank you but I think i'll pass. I know there is the point that animals are injected with these things and they are fine with no issues ... However the life span of an animal is 5 - 15 years and the life span for these devices are unknown ... Also How durable are these things? What kind of tempetures can they sustain undamaged? Surely they would degrade over time with circumstance and would eventually cause some issues in your body when they fail. On another note when you get a splinter the body fights to get the splinter out, this device would be injected the same way. How would it differ from a splinter? Seems to me that the body would fight this thing and would actually weaken your bodies immune system. Human bodies are different from an animals.

On top of this we truely don't know anything in relation to if they can be hacked, tracked, or anything about the security of the device. I know there are benefits to this with a small benefit of using it to buy and sell things but how far will people want to go in order to have this small convenience. It's absolutely appalling that this question is being raised.

In closing i think it is important to mention another small case stated on some christian sights where some of them are also calling this little thing "the mark of the beast". Where this injection will eventually become mandatory for all just to be able to buy and sell things. All things considered with society changing and physical money slowly vanishing away... And seeing credit cards now being a main way to buy things. I wouldn't be surprised if after money is all but gone, things would quickly change from using a credit card to having to swipe your hand to buy things.

• What Are We Doing With Our Lives?

Are we stupid? Putting a chip inside of someones body could be dangerous. It involves surgery which can have bad side effects if it go's wrong. And think about how many people actually want a chip inside their body so that there parents can track at all times? Also there is radiation in the chip that can cause a bad disease like cancer. I know that i wouldn't want my parents to keep a tracking device so that can see where I am at all times. It is wrong so if you have kids or you are doing it, think about what you are doing to your lives

• We are not dogs

Why would anybody want to have a micro chip in them? It send radio active waves every second which can cause cancer. Not to mention but you have to go though surgery to get that thing in which anything can go wrong with surgery. A Kidnaper has ways to block that chip or even worse they could hurt your child πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ😭😭 thank you for reading πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Microchipping in Humans can cause death and embarrassment

Microchipping in humans can cause death. Anything can happen when a surgeon cuts open any part of your body and they can mess up, which can cause death. Embarrassment can happen too. Everybody has done something embarrassing in their life. When people do something embarrassing, they hope that no one had noticed, but even worse, microchipping someone to see what they are doing all the time, can lead to more embarrassment. People who say yes, would you be happy to be embarrassed and may even die?

• Why should we have to?

It's a pretty bad thing, but there should be a choice involved. If you want to risk your chances and risk ruining your health, that should be your decision. If you have a child that's under ten then the parents should make the decision for that child. That sounds reasonable, Right?

• Is that even a question? What has this world come to? Are we that stupid?

1. It would constantly be sending radioactive signals to and from this device planted in your body. These waves have been PROVEN to cause diseases like cancer. You may think, "This is already all around us. Computers, phones, microwaves. Nothing's happening!" But even if these things weren't hurting us, how much more would chips planted inside your body decrease your health and form deadly diseases?
    2.Do you want the Government to ALWAYS KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE? It's a little unsettling. As said in other posts, it is an invasion of privacy.
    3. Newsflash! There are bad people out there. Bad people can always find a way around the rules, restrictions, and safety precautions. So what happens when said bad people hack all of our "completely safe" microchips that we all obediently shoved into our body? It's like in those movies where that exactly happens and the person turns everyone into mindlessly obedient zombies. Sound fun?
    4. Many argue that this would help us find lost or stolen children and pets. But really? Except for those really dumb criminals, they'll find a way to block the signal, extract it, or manipulate it. Or, you know, just kill their target before anyone knows they're gone.
    So, from all this we can see that microchips in humans are not a good idea because they would corrupt our health, privacy, and ability to defend ourselves.
    Thanks for reading. :)

• No Humans Should be Planted with Chips

The government should not force ANYONE to have a chip, because the chip would be able to track people and keep track of a lot of things that they do and all the places they go. Yes it would be somewhat helpful for locating lost or kidnapped people. Although the government should not infringe upon peoples personal lives. If someone wants chips to be legal so much then they can go get one them self. The government should not invade our personal lives period. They should not be able to tell us what doctor we will visit on what date, they should not be able to get involved in peoples personal lives, such as where we put there kids in school,and what we chose to do medicly with our kids ,etc.

• We should not

We as people don't need the chip inside of our bodies period it would give us no privacy and if we were born without the chips why do we all of a sudden need it ? To me its just a human experiment and a very bad idea we need to open our eyes and see our freedom is slightly getting took away from us.