Should humans be worried about incidents in the future similar to DDT pesticide usage?

• Yes we should

They keep adding more and more pesticides to the foods. I just heard that we should not eat potatoes because they get more pesticides than other fruits and veggies, they get it from deep within the ground and then when they mix the dirt. Then it is sprayed down again once it is pulled up. You are eating the chemicals.

• Yes they should

People here in the United States of America along with people in other countries should still worry for things like this. People should not simply let their guard down. If they do let their guard down things like pesticide usage may creep upon them and have huge effects on the population.

• Humans should worried about incidents in the future similar to DDT pesticide usage

Humans should worried about incidents in the future similar to DDT pesticide usage we should be worried about all the new chemicals that are being thrown around and used today. If we stop buying them they will stop selling them. I dont use cleaning products that have harsh chemicals in them I think it is the downfall of our society.

• No, I don't think humans should be worried about future incidents similiar to DDT pesticide usage.

Overall I think health authorities and Governments have learned a great deal on what not to do when it comes to pesticides and overall I believe people are much more cautious and are researching all pesticides much more closely then ever before, I believe the risk is much smaller that harmful pesticides would be allowed to be sprayed in public again.