• Yes we should

Yes, since we are slowly killing the environment that we live in, I think that it would be a good idea for the people to want to make a change to be a whole lot more green, and to want to change the world to make it how it used to be.

• Humans should feel the need to live green

As humans, our number one priority is to be good neighbors and to protect our planet. Over the course of human history, especially within the last few decades, our natural world is degrading more and more with each passing day. We as humans need to live a more green life with the intentions to protect the earth. That will require sacrifice on our part, but its must be done if we are going to have planet within the next 100 years.

• Yes, but will never totally accomplish it.

To be human is to build and to create and to manufacture. That is what our brains do. We should be trying to live more green and as long as we can find ways to do that and still create and do things faster and better it is a good idea. But if it impedes us it's not going to happen.

• No, humans shouldn't feel the need to live green.

While I admire the idea of some people to live that type of lifestyle, I do not think everybody should feel the need to do the same. There are some positive benefits to living a green life, but there are also a lot of burden to do so. I think people should decide for themselves.

• It's against our basic nature.

No, I don't think that humans should feel the need to live green. It's against our basic instincts. We've been dependent on technology since the first human figured out how to create a makeshift spear to make hunting easier. We've always been about conquering nature, not living in harmony with it.