• It is nessessry

Ricegum is a bad person and MUST be stopeed ASAP! The critism he puts on the enivorment is very very hurtful and sruff. Jenga blocks is also asian and says rice and afro are a discrease to the asian population. Jingda crys himslef to sleep every night thinking about rices azz

• Bruh yous a bihh plus fix your spelling

Phone in my face, now her screen cracked
    Bitch really tryna make a move
    She playin' games like 2K, but I spent that on my sweater too
    Wrist lookin' like the 50 bands from that last diss that I did on you
    Now they mad I'm making better moves, now they can't afford to be up in my shoes
    Jordan 12s and they OVOs
    Big nose tried to lie on me like Pinocchio
    All of these fake accusations got me tied up like its 0-0
    Now I'm mad and I needed that 'cause the diss tracks I was laying low
    Had to come back like a season pass
    Should be doin' more like a season low
    Made it seem like I beat her ass
    I ain't lay a finger on that bitch at all
    I just called my lawyer up and he told me he gon' get it solved
    I thought she was high up
    But the thing she doing is really low
    This thot made a lie up
    So fuck her and her shitty show
    Have fans but you lied to them
    But I guess that's what you really like doing
    Saw my neck, put some ice to it
    Now I'm on a roll like I'm bike moving
    Tana Mongeau tells fake stories
    And you are too(R2) like a gun shooting
    Didn't hit her but I threw her phone
    Like I'm Odell with the spike moves
    I remember I was sitting down
    When she walked up and started kidding around
    Said, "Get the phone out my face"
    But she didn't so I had to knock it out
    Now she claiming that I scratched her up and beat her ass and pinned her down
    All the lies, yeah, they getting old like they been around
    Guess that's how we getting down
    Keep talking 'bout a ghostwriter
    Shoutout to my boy Diss God, but this time I had no writers
    All the blogs looking so bias
    Lies put me under pressure
    Got these hoes mad like a feminist when you just assume they gender
    And it's not fair cause she lied on me
    Putting all this false light on me
    A lot of people switched up but shoutout to the ones that still ride with me (woo, woo, woo)
    You look like you took a bite out of the Apple logo
    I need you to back, back, back, back up just to take a photo
    Claiming that I gave you bruises that was already there
    That's the best part
    Showing all those scratches on you but I really think those are stretch marks
    (Skrrrt)

• Fa g o

Cats seldom make any noise while walking or running. Cats have bright eyes and they can even see in the dark. Cat is found all over the world and milk is cats favourite. Many people keep cats as their pets to scare away the mice. But unlike dogs, cats are selfish and dishonest. Cats even steal food from our kitchen and are very ferocious at times.

But in general cats are gentle and playful and they love playing with the children. Many people think that cat is a harmful animal for it spreads various disease like diphtheria and thus they advice to keep children away from the cat. Some people also associate black magic with a cat.

The most significant superstition related to the cat is that if a cat crosses the way of a passerby, he or she should not walk past. This is just a superstition because common sense says that when a cat crosses a road it means that the animal needs to go somewhere. It is as simple as that.

Cats possess scary grey coloured eyes and most of the children are scared of cat’s eyes. A cat gives birth to three to four kittens at a time and these kittens need proper love and care when they are born. Taming a cat is not difficult if one is determined to do so. When it comes to food, a variety of cat food is available in the market with various options such as canned cat foot, dry foods, kitten food etc.

While taming a cat, it is essential to keep in mind if you have plants which are toxic to cats, they should be kept out of their reach. If your cat has given birth to kittens, make sure that your house is quiet because a lot of noise and activity can scare a small kitten and a cat lover would never wish to scare a kitten for sure. Cats can be shy in nature and can even take time while adjusting with the environment. One needs to be patient and deal with the animal with a lot of love and care.